Ratings for Dr. Eleanor Melissa Forbes

Dr Forbes is easily one of the most caring, genuine, down to earth professionals I have ever met. In no way is she "rude" or "cocky".. She has been my doctor for approximately 5 years and has always been so patient and understanding. I'm very grateful for her l!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Forbes has been my doctor for the past 5 years. When I needed surgery but the wait list was almost 1 year, she did some digging and found a surgeon that could take care of me in less than 2 mos. She even sent me for physio to relieve the pain pre-surgery. Dr. Forbes has routinely referred me to the very best specialists in their field when warranted. She takes my complaints seriously and always, without exception, treats me with respect and dignity. I have had 3 other physicians tell me how lucky I was to have her as my primary care physician, high praise indeed from her peers.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Forbes has been my doctor for five years now. She has been with me through many health issues all were solved to my satisfaction. She has always been willing to send me on to a specialist if she can not make an informed diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

This Doctor saved my life. after 12 others flopped my health care. Staff are great, everyone is happy, friendly and hard working. Very knowledgeable. and Dr Forbes is the greatest!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I've looked at the other comments just to see if it was just me that got the rudeness vibe from Dr. Forbes. I've seen her talk with other patients while I was at the clinic and she seemed genuinely friendly. But both times I took my Dad for his appointment, she was very condescending with me, and made me feel very uncomfortable. I am my Dad's power of attorney, and when I asked her some questions, she was very abrupt and rude with me......almost like she was very impatient with me. I was trying to explain something to her and she just looked at me and gave a heavy sigh...what was that all about? I

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Forbes is our family doctor. When we moved to the area, we signed onto her practice. The new health center is well staffed and even when we cannot get an appointment with Dr. Forbes, they will get us in with someone else. There is hardly a wait time if any. (such a difference from Nova Scotia where we lived prior). She is knowledgeable and picked up where our prior physicians left off. So far we are very happy with her and the practice in Almonte.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I wouldn't want another doctor. When she's the only person your troubled teenage daughter will talk to and is there for you at a moments notice why would I want anyone else!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Rude!!!!!! Would not recommend her to my worst enemy. Saw her on two different occasions and both times she was cocky, self centered and just plain rude.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Young, knowledgable, pleasant, and always on time. WE love having her as our doctor, (myself and 2 kids)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I really like Dr. Melissa Forbes. She has a great bed-side manner. After seeing my kids only once, on the second visit she remembered them and what was talked about without even reviewing the chart. My kids really like her too. She is also very easy to talk to. I'm really glad that I see her now.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012