Ratings for Dr. Eleanor Melissa Forbes

She’s the best! She’s compassionate, understanding & patient. Is quick to refer to a specialist if required. Too bad Karen isn’t on the front desk all the time as it was an excellent job fit. Come to see Dr Forbes often but the front desk folks are always changing. Don’t know any of them.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I have been with Dr. Forbes since I was around 17 or 18. I'm now 25. She is fantastic. She is very thorough and knowledgable. She gets referrals when I need them and the wait is never long.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Forbes has been my doctor for over 10 years now. I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have the level of care, professionalism, well thought and balanced medical direction and compassion that Dr.Forbes provides. After a serious workplace injury occurred I have been to many specialists, surgeons and various medical professionals in relation to my ongoing rehabilitation. The one constant through this very difficult time has been both the care, integrity and advocacy through Dr Forbes. There must also be a nod made to the wonderful staff at Spring Valley Health right from entering into the office . If you are fortunate enough to have this doctor hold on tight , they are far and few between.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Forbes has been my and my daughter's doctor since 2010. She is remarkably competent, empathetic, extremely respectful and very well informed. I trust her judgement and advice. She has referred me to excellent specialists, one of whom remarked how highly thought of she is by her colleagues. She is an excellent doctor, who never rushes me and always listens to what I have to say. I trust her with our health. Also, the clinic staff are outstanding. We recently moved to Ottawa and are delighted that we can keep our doctor in Almonte. She is simply the best!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

She is an awesome Doctor. She is punctual and very knowledgable. She takes everything symptom very serious and if she does not know the answer she sends you to a specialist when required. My family and i are extremely lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

The staff at the clinic are top notch. Dr Forbes is very professional, respectful and thorough. Good suggestions. Makes referrals when required. Knowledgable and helpful. Everything I want and require in a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Forbes is easily one of the most caring, genuine, down to earth professionals I have ever met. In no way is she "rude" or "cocky".. She has been my doctor for approximately 5 years and has always been so patient and understanding. I'm very grateful for her l!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Forbes has been my doctor for the past 5 years. When I needed surgery but the wait list was almost 1 year, she did some digging and found a surgeon that could take care of me in less than 2 mos. She even sent me for physio to relieve the pain pre-surgery. Dr. Forbes has routinely referred me to the very best specialists in their field when warranted. She takes my complaints seriously and always, without exception, treats me with respect and dignity. I have had 3 other physicians tell me how lucky I was to have her as my primary care physician, high praise indeed from her peers.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Forbes has been my doctor for five years now. She has been with me through many health issues all were solved to my satisfaction. She has always been willing to send me on to a specialist if she can not make an informed diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

This Doctor saved my life. after 12 others flopped my health care. Staff are great, everyone is happy, friendly and hard working. Very knowledgeable. and Dr Forbes is the greatest!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014