Ratings for Dr. Eilenna Denisoff

always on time and helps me so much...she is extremely knowledgeable and will always listen to what you have to say she gives excellent advice and being a young female indian it is hard not to be judged in toronto....she has made me feel so much better and her advice has helped me alot

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr.Denisoff did nothing but offend me during sessions and made me feel worse than when I started the sessions. If you want to feel better about yourself than don,'t pick Dr. Dennisoff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Denisoff saved my life! She is one of the most knowledgeable people that I know when it comes to CBT. The techniques she taught is something I can use in any situation when it comes to anxiety. Her treatment allowed me to stay off anti depressants and take charge of my life.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Don't believe the good reviews here, probably written by Eilenna or her staff. Terrible terrible: hardly talked a few sessions in a row, made me feel worse, just got her $200 per hour. Specialist in anxiety? All I can say is if she is the best CBT specialist in Toronto, the mental health help available in this city is really sad.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

This doctor has no patience and has a bit of temper. I didn't not receive the care for my anxiety or depression. I got more anxiety after I left and I'm still been treated for it. Not recommended

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

What a ripoff! Very little value to the patient. All she cares about is grabbing all your insurance money.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I was diagnosed with GAD and had severe anxiety. I saw Dr. Denisoff for a period and she was amazing. She knows the symptoms and how to treat anxiety inside out. She changed my life around and if it wasn't for her I would have probably been on anti depressants and still dealing with issues every day. The lessons I learnt from her will stay with me for the rest of my life. Yes she may have been a few minutes late to appointments but gave you the 50 minutes always! Don't waste your time or money else where - she is the best when it comes to CBT.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

BESSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr.Denisoff seems to jump to the wrong conclusions on issues and will lash out at you by yelling. She takes you out on exposures walks and runs her our errands ands ruins 30 mins of your time. I was disappointed and would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I saw Dr. Denisoff regularly for approximately 18 months, and the comments here seem somewhat surprising. I would say that the majority of people here are not willing to actually learn the CBT approach to coping with anxiety disorders, but rather would prefer to have someone say "it's going to be okay" over and over again (for $200/hr). Dr. Denisoff has a vast understanding of psychology, beyond that of any other psychologist or psychiatrist that I've ever met. I will truly be grateful for her therapy. I gave her 4/5 for punctuality, and this really isn't related to the scheduled sessions - they may start 5-10 minutes late, but always run for 50 minutes+, as per her commitment (also standard in the industry), but I found she was sometimes challenging to get an appt with. Overall though, absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015