Ratings for Dr. Karoon Danayan

She is the most amazing doctor to my children. I am so blessed she is their doctor!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Danayan has been our pediatrician for the past 5 years. She looks after our 3 children. She makes me feel at ease with her kind rapport, knowledge, and experience in pediatrics. My kids LOVE her! She knows what to say and truly is passionate about her work. We feel lucky to have her as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr Danayan is an amazing doctor. She is great with children.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I've been visiting Dr. Danayan for 5 years now with my children. We absolutely adore her, she is so great with my children and they love her very much. She is great at what she does, is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend her as your child (ren)'s pediatrician. Amazing job Dr. Danayan

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

My children love Dr Danayan and so do I. Everyone wants Dr Danayan to be their child's paediatrician so it's no wonder that she runs behind at times. Staff is great also.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Danayan seems ok but yes a bit hyper. However I do fully agree with the fact that the clinic is badly run and the receptionists are incompetent, lazy, disrespectful and brutally rude. What is even less acceptable than that is that the doctors know it and accept this type of non tolerable and disrespectful behaviour.

Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Danayan has a wonderful way with children. She is extremely knowledgeable and is dedicated to helping children. Thank you Dr. D for everything you do.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Danayan is an amazing, knowledgeable doctor. She has been seeing my two daughters for the past 4 years and has an awesome rapport with them both. She is kind and thoughtful with them. She teaches family doctors in training and has a busy clinic for good reason! We feel very lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Danayan is knowledgable and energetic. But as others have said, she always seems like she's in a hurry and on speed. She genuinely seems to care but lays it on pretty thick. The staff is horrible. One can't speak English. I have been there 5 times in three years and waited at least an hour every time. The main receptionist seems to be loved by the doctors, but she is brutal to parents who routinely wait an hour, especially fathers. NOTE DOCTORS: You like her because she covers your butt and keeps the angry parents away, but newsflash: she's rude to parents who have been waiting for an hour. She is mean-spirited and obnoxious. And like others have said, good luck getting a call back. She'd be a better fit at the DMV. You need a receptionist who is a people person.

Submitted April 29, 2016

Wonderful doctor. She's energetic, cares about her patients, and I always look forward to seeing her with my son. Wait time isn't bad at all, sometimes there's a delay, but that's not consistent. The only negative is that if you call, they don't always pick up, so you have to keep trying.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016