Ratings for Dr. Karoon Danayan

She is great! explains everything very well to the kids and the parents. I haven't have to wait, she is on time, at most 15 min off. she will follow up with you between appointments either over the phone or via email.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Danayan is amazing! She is a dedicated doctor and any patient of hers is lucky to be in her care!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Danayan is great with our kids. The clinic is very helpful and punctual.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

She is the most amazing doctor to my children. I am so blessed she is their doctor!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Danayan has been our pediatrician for the past 5 years. She looks after our 3 children. She makes me feel at ease with her kind rapport, knowledge, and experience in pediatrics. My kids LOVE her! She knows what to say and truly is passionate about her work. We feel lucky to have her as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr Danayan is an amazing doctor. She is great with children.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I've been visiting Dr. Danayan for 5 years now with my children. We absolutely adore her, she is so great with my children and they love her very much. She is great at what she does, is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend her as your child (ren)'s pediatrician. Amazing job Dr. Danayan

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

My children love Dr Danayan and so do I. Everyone wants Dr Danayan to be their child's paediatrician so it's no wonder that she runs behind at times. Staff is great also.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Danayan seems ok but yes a bit hyper. However I do fully agree with the fact that the clinic is badly run and the receptionists are incompetent, lazy, disrespectful and brutally rude. What is even less acceptable than that is that the doctors know it and accept this type of non tolerable and disrespectful behaviour.

Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Danayan has a wonderful way with children. She is extremely knowledgeable and is dedicated to helping children. Thank you Dr. D for everything you do.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016