Ratings for Dr. Sybil R. Reddick

I am allergic to almost all of the imflamation for my fibro and degenerative bone,Dr. Reddick has did everything she can to help me,she is very compassionate,understanding, and listens to me, I thank God for her,no one knows how it feels to suffer like this,and when you go to a doctor that does not care how you feel it makes it even worse,so again, I tell you if you are in pain she is who you need to see.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Reddick has been very patient with me and finally getting ahold of my pain after years. She's wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

she doesn't like white people.she picked her nose while I was in her office and farted 2 times.

Submitted August 5, 2014

I appreciate the fact that Dr.Reddick takes the time to listen and explain when I have questions, plus she isn't just about pills she will offer other alternatives and she has made suggestions about other problems I've had not related to my back pain.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I was actually a self referral, which really surprised me because I thought that they would turn me down after the consultation.They didn't. dr. Reddick was who I saw. After reading all these horrible things I was scared. she examined my whole body and my back is in horrible condition. she told me what she wanted to do and what needed to be done. she gave me some medication that would help my back and ordered tests and injections and said she would take care of me:) her and her nurse both were nice. the whole staff was nice. I would recommend dr. Reddick to anybody who has chronic back pain. I had a very good consultation and felt better when I left cause I know she will make better:)no, I didn't get PAIN med, but shes there to fix the condition, not cover it up. that's what makes her such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I KNOW THAT DR. REDDICK HAS A "GOD" COMPLEX ! I'VE HAD SEVERAL OPERATIONS IN THE LAST 6 YEARS AND SHE CANT EVALUATE PAIN ANY BETTER THAN MY 10 YEAR OLD GRANDSON !! HER NURSE PRACTITIONER IS A BRAINLESS WITCH WITH NO BEDSIDE MANOR JUST LIKE DR. REDDICK !!IF I TELL HER MY PAIN LEVEL AFTER TAKING MY PAIN MEDIATION IS A 6 ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 OH THIS IS GREAT SHE SAYS !DOESNT KNOW HER ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND !TOO PROUD TO BE A BLACK PERSON I SUPPOSE !

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Reddick is the most the best pain Dr. I have ever been to. She is very careful about not giving too much pain meds. If she thinks you are taking too much or do not need meds, she will not prescribe. I have been seeing her for over two yrs. and she has been a great help to me. When I first started seeing her, I was walking with great difficulty and a cane. I no longer need a cane and my pain level is a lot better. She is wonderful, but very careful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

AMAZING DOCTOR!! I have never been more pleased with a physician. She is extremely compassionate and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Where do I begin about this cesspit? 1st, I waited from 1:30 til 5:30. She spent all of 10 minutes with me, dismissed me as a drug addict, did not have the guts to tell me her self, sent flunky to hand me a brochure for support groups????? and some paperwork to take up front, she does not prescribe meds on 1st visit, but I get no second visit, which is good, the entire place is a circus, there were 30 people in waiting rm, with plls bottles, i saw with my own eyes, people with MORPHINE, hydrocodone that is a fact. These people need it I suppose, but I get dismissed with her uppityness because I was a referell, she had NO records of mine, I do not know why. She is NOT A PAIN SPECIALIST, she is a Physical Medicine Specialist, whatever that is, she is a NOTHING. I am in agony this minute, because of her, I am going to be her worst nightmare, she better dig deep in pill mill pockets and lawyer and insurance up. I hurt shes going to. No compassion, no bedside manner,she was rude%curt. NO DR

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Sybil R. Reddick's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)