You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steve Kulla

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I have worked in the medical field for years and know what a doctor has to do to pull it all together to stay afloat. Dr Kulla remains alert, caring and compassionate despite the pressures of the medical system. He is very knowledgeable and I feel most fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Young and full of knowledge, compassionate and listens to you

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Best Doctor I have had in 40 years, caring, compassionate and knowledgable

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

It's been years since I have had a doctor as good as Dr Kulla. He helped me accept and manage my type 2 diabetes and has been nothing but supportive. He understands that some of my medical issues I've had for years and know what I need - he listens to what I have to say and prescribes me what I ask for (no not pain meds). My other favourite doctor retired 15 years ago. It's wonderful to have a doctor I can have faith in. And as for his secretary Linda - she's a wonder as well. If i could give them both a higher rating, I would!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I truly love Dr. Kulla and Linda:) I am also a complex case with lots of issues and he has been nothing but patient and kind with me. He takes great care of my kids and they find him quite humorous, which helps with bringing little one's into see the doc... Dr. Kulla may be young but I find him to be very knowledgeable and keen to the fact that I know when something is wrong with me and he is receptive to hearing me out:)All in all a great family practitioner.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I think Dr.Kulla is a great family doctor. Always a short wait but he never seems rushed. My young daughter likes him. He takes good care of our conditions, and refers to a specialist when needed. All in all a pleasant, friendly knowledgeable doctor. :-)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Steve Kulla's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so sorry to see Dr. kulla leave, but happy for him. I,ve seen Dr Kulla since 2011, he saved my life. Now I have to find a Doctor"

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A kind, caring, and knowledgable physician. We feel fortunate to have the benefit of his care. "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Kind, thoughtful, good listener and knowledge able. Will readily call in additional help if needed. We lucked out with Dr. Kulla!!!"

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have worked in the medical field for years and know what a doctor has to do to pull it all together to stay afloat. Dr Kulla remains alert, caring and compas..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he has been my doctor since 5 years ago, and he is the best doctor i have ever had."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Young and full of knowledge, compassionate and listens to you"

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor I have had in 40 years, caring, compassionate and knowledgable"

September 8, 2014