Ratings for Dr. Lisane Paquette

I was referred to Dr. Paquette by my dentist for a root canal treatment. The clinic is clean and the appointment started on time, which I appreciated. The clinic is located about 5 minutes from downtown right at the corner of Bronson and Carling. They have parking spots reserved for their patients. Dr. Paquette was really nice and understanding of my personal issues and I thank her and her staff for it. The treatment itself went well and I was back at work the same day. The whole procedure took a little less than an hour.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I can't believe I will say this but my experience with Dr. Paquette was absolutely wonderful! She is so approachable and paid attention to me as a person. Her receptiontist Sophie was lovely and her assistant Margaret was so professional and a super nice person. The clinic is spotless and the views are incredible. Dr. Paquette did the root canal in no time and I didn't feel a thing. She's really the best and I thank my dentist for refering me to her!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

My son was recently referred to Dr. Paquette by our dentist Dr. Corbeil for a root canal treatment. Dr. Paquette was absolutely wonderful with our son. She seems to genuinely enjoy her work. Everything was done in one appointment, which was nice. The clinic is really clean -which is a must for me- and her staff was great to deal with. No issues with our insurances. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My dentist referred me to Dr. Paquette in December 2016 since I needed a root canal. The office is very modern and clean. The receptionist are very welcoming and I already felt comfortable when I walked in. Dr. Paquette is a friendly and professional specialist. I had my root canal treatment in no time and it was painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Paquette and I will make sure to go back to see her if I needed another root canal.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

J'étais très nerveuse avant mon traitement de canal. Dr.Lisane Paquette fut extraordinaire. Elle a pris le temps de m écouter et de m expliquer la procédure. Aucune douleur ou inconfort. Très competente et professionnelle. Je vous la recommande sans hésiter. Les membres de son équipe sont aussi dévoués. Le milieu est très propre.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Paquette lives up to the numerous positive reviews on this site. She is very personable, efficient, and patient-centred, explaining the planned procedure and what to expect. The root canal canal procedure was virtually painless and certainly no cause for any trepidation. The facility was clean, comfortable, and appeared to contain state-of-the-art equipment, including digital imaging used before, during and after the procedure. Dr. Paquette's staff were equally pleasant, attentive and helpful. They are all a credit to their profession.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I needed a root canal treatment and my dentist referred me to Dr. Paquette since he said it was a difficult case. I was warmly welcomed by the receptionist and was invited to sit in the waiting room to fill out some paperwork. Dr. Paquette saw me right on-time and the whole procedure lasted just over an hour and was mostly painless. She was very kind and respectful. Professional staff, ultra clean office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My own dentist had started the root canal himself but stopped when he ran into complications and referred me to Dr. Paquette. I have heard root canals are long and painful experience but with Dr. Paquette it was very comfortable and relaxing. I'm pretty sure I dozed off at one point. I just came back from the 6 month follow up and it looks like she was successful in completely saving the tooth. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Went to see Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment last month. She was really nice and seemed knowledgeable. What I really appreciated about her was the fact that she was gentle and I didn't feel any pain at all. She took the time to answer the few questions I had. Her staff was great and the receptionist handled the payment without problem. Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My dentist refered me to Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment. Great staff. Painless procedure.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Lisane Paquette's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paquette is a caring person and this will become obvious the minute you meet with her. Listening to and understanding each and every one of her patients is one of Dr. Paquette’s priority. She understands that for some patients, a root canal treatment can be the source of anxiety. For this reason, she takes her time to explain the procedure in detail and will answer any questions you may have before the treatment begins. Because Dr. Paquette believes that communitation between the patient and the dental specialistist is of the utmost importance, she encourages her patients to notify her should any concerns or discomfort arise during the appointment. Dr. Paquette’s objective is that her patients feel comfortable and that their experience be a positive one. Dr. Paquette is a fully bilingual endodontist certified by the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. She has been practicing as a specialist in Ottawa since 2004. Dr. Paquette graduated from l’Université de Montréal with a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry in 1996. She practiced as a general dentist for five years, before specializing in endodontics at the University of Toronto, from 2001 to 2004. She received her Masters of Science and her Royal College of Dentists of Canada Fellowship in endodontics in 2004. Dr. Paquette is also an examiner with the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. She has given multiple lectures to general dentists and specialists in the Ottawa/Gatineau area. Dr. Paquette is a member of the following professional associations: Royal College of Dentists of canada: RCDC/CRCDC Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario: RCDSO Canadian Academy of Endodontics: CAE American Association of Endodontists: AAE Ontario Dental Association: ODA Ottawa Dental Society Ottawa Woman Dental Study Club

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2004)
  • Universite de Montreal (Grad. 1996)