Ratings for Dr. Lisane Paquette

My dentist referred me to Dr. Paquette in December 2016 since I needed a root canal. The office is very modern and clean. The receptionist are very welcoming and I already felt comfortable when I walked in. Dr. Paquette is a friendly and professional specialist. I had my root canal treatment in no time and it was painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Paquette and I will make sure to go back to see her if I needed another root canal.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

J'étais très nerveuse avant mon traitement de canal. Dr.Lisane Paquette fut extraordinaire. Elle a pris le temps de m écouter et de m expliquer la procédure. Aucune douleur ou inconfort. Très competente et professionnelle. Je vous la recommande sans hésiter. Les membres de son équipe sont aussi dévoués. Le milieu est très propre.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Paquette lives up to the numerous positive reviews on this site. She is very personable, efficient, and patient-centred, explaining the planned procedure and what to expect. The root canal canal procedure was virtually painless and certainly no cause for any trepidation. The facility was clean, comfortable, and appeared to contain state-of-the-art equipment, including digital imaging used before, during and after the procedure. Dr. Paquette's staff were equally pleasant, attentive and helpful. They are all a credit to their profession.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I needed a root canal treatment and my dentist referred me to Dr. Paquette since he said it was a difficult case. I was warmly welcomed by the receptionist and was invited to sit in the waiting room to fill out some paperwork. Dr. Paquette saw me right on-time and the whole procedure lasted just over an hour and was mostly painless. She was very kind and respectful. Professional staff, ultra clean office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My own dentist had started the root canal himself but stopped when he ran into complications and referred me to Dr. Paquette. I have heard root canals are long and painful experience but with Dr. Paquette it was very comfortable and relaxing. I'm pretty sure I dozed off at one point. I just came back from the 6 month follow up and it looks like she was successful in completely saving the tooth. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Went to see Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment last month. She was really nice and seemed knowledgeable. What I really appreciated about her was the fact that she was gentle and I didn't feel any pain at all. She took the time to answer the few questions I had. Her staff was great and the receptionist handled the payment without problem. Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My dentist refered me to Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment. Great staff. Painless procedure.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Paquette was able to see rapidly, which was greatly appreciated. The root canal treatment last less than an hour and was pretty much pain free. She did took time to explain to me the cost and the procedure prior to the actual treatment. Well-run place. Seen on time. No complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Root canal performed by Dr.Paquette on my appointed day and hour. Staff extremely polite and efficient. The procedure was painless and I was kept totally informed before, during and after the procedure. The location is excellent with 3 free parking spots. Would solidly endorse Dr. Paquette and her staff to anyone seeking this type of dental work. An excellent doctor who listens to her patient, takes time to explain all ramifications of the work to be performed and has excellent interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Paquette saw me for the root canal the day after I called their clinic. I was in increasing pain for two weeks waiting for my tooth to decide if the pulpitis was reversible or irreversible, and got to the point where I could not bear it any longer. The procedure was so painless and done with such reassuring confidence that I almost dozed off. Day after I am completely pain free and cannot think of a single aspect of this experience that was less than excellent.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Lisane Paquette's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paquette is a caring person and this will become obvious the minute you meet with her. Listening to and understanding each and every one of her patients is one of Dr. Paquette’s priority. She understands that for some patients, a root canal treatment can be the source of anxiety. For this reason, she takes her time to explain the procedure in detail and will answer any questions you may have before the treatment begins. Because Dr. Paquette believes that communitation between the patient and the dental specialistist is of the utmost importance, she encourages her patients to notify her should any concerns or discomfort arise during the appointment. Dr. Paquette’s objective is that her patients feel comfortable and that their experience be a positive one. Dr. Paquette is a fully bilingual endodontist certified by the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. She has been practicing as a specialist in Ottawa since 2004. Dr. Paquette graduated from l’Université de Montréal with a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry in 1996. She practiced as a general dentist for five years, before specializing in endodontics at the University of Toronto, from 2001 to 2004. She received her Masters of Science and her Royal College of Dentists of Canada Fellowship in endodontics in 2004. Dr. Paquette is also an examiner with the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. She has given multiple lectures to general dentists and specialists in the Ottawa/Gatineau area. Dr. Paquette is a member of the following professional associations: Royal College of Dentists of canada: RCDC/CRCDC Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario: RCDSO Canadian Academy of Endodontics: CAE American Association of Endodontists: AAE Ontario Dental Association: ODA Ottawa Dental Society Ottawa Woman Dental Study Club

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2004)
  • Universite de Montreal (Grad. 1996)