Ratings for Dr. Lisane Paquette

I needed a root canal treatment and my dentist referred me to Dr. Paquette since he said it was a difficult case. I was warmly welcomed by the receptionist and was invited to sit in the waiting room to fill out some paperwork. Dr. Paquette saw me right on-time and the whole procedure lasted just over an hour and was mostly painless. She was very kind and respectful. Professional staff, ultra clean office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My own dentist had started the root canal himself but stopped when he ran into complications and referred me to Dr. Paquette. I have heard root canals are long and painful experience but with Dr. Paquette it was very comfortable and relaxing. I'm pretty sure I dozed off at one point. I just came back from the 6 month follow up and it looks like she was successful in completely saving the tooth. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Went to see Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment last month. She was really nice and seemed knowledgeable. What I really appreciated about her was the fact that she was gentle and I didn't feel any pain at all. She took the time to answer the few questions I had. Her staff was great and the receptionist handled the payment without problem. Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My dentist refered me to Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment. Great staff. Painless procedure.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Paquette was able to see rapidly, which was greatly appreciated. The root canal treatment last less than an hour and was pretty much pain free. She did took time to explain to me the cost and the procedure prior to the actual treatment. Well-run place. Seen on time. No complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Root canal performed by Dr.Paquette on my appointed day and hour. Staff extremely polite and efficient. The procedure was painless and I was kept totally informed before, during and after the procedure. The location is excellent with 3 free parking spots. Would solidly endorse Dr. Paquette and her staff to anyone seeking this type of dental work. An excellent doctor who listens to her patient, takes time to explain all ramifications of the work to be performed and has excellent interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Paquette saw me for the root canal the day after I called their clinic. I was in increasing pain for two weeks waiting for my tooth to decide if the pulpitis was reversible or irreversible, and got to the point where I could not bear it any longer. The procedure was so painless and done with such reassuring confidence that I almost dozed off. Day after I am completely pain free and cannot think of a single aspect of this experience that was less than excellent.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

When you hear the term "root canal treatment" everybody thinks the worse, myself included. But I feel so relieved it is over now and it was a breeze! I can't believe I was scared. Dr. Paquette has this reassuring presence and knows how to listen to her patients. You see that she has lots of experience. Very efficient and great teamwork with her staff that are all super nice. If I ever need another root canal treatment, I will definitely go back to Dr. Paquette. My dentist had highly recommended her and he was right. Thank you for the great service!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had a very unpleasant procedure done earlier this year, and Dr. Paquette made the experience so much more manageable than it might otherwise have been. She clearly explained the situation both before and throughout the process, and was very warm and friendly. I very much appreciated her professionalism and people skills, and would recommend her highly. Her support staff were also great. A big thank you to Dr. Paquette's whole team.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Just had a root canal with Dr Paquette this afternoon. Quick, efficient, calm, great explanations and very caring. Great teamwork with assistant, both very focused and professional. Impressive! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Lisane Paquette's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paquette is a caring person and this will become obvious the minute you meet with her. Listening to and understanding each and every one of her patients is one of Dr. Paquette’s priority. She understands that for some patients, a root canal treatment can be the source of anxiety. For this reason, she takes her time to explain the procedure in detail and will answer any questions you may have before the treatment begins. Because Dr. Paquette believes that communitation between the patient and the dental specialistist is of the utmost importance, she encourages her patients to notify her should any concerns or discomfort arise during the appointment. Dr. Paquette’s objective is that her patients feel comfortable and that their experience be a positive one. Dr. Paquette is a fully bilingual endodontist certified by the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. She has been practicing as a specialist in Ottawa since 2004. Dr. Paquette graduated from l’Université de Montréal with a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry in 1996. She practiced as a general dentist for five years, before specializing in endodontics at the University of Toronto, from 2001 to 2004. She received her Masters of Science and her Royal College of Dentists of Canada Fellowship in endodontics in 2004. Dr. Paquette is also an examiner with the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. She has given multiple lectures to general dentists and specialists in the Ottawa/Gatineau area. Dr. Paquette is a member of the following professional associations: Royal College of Dentists of canada: RCDC/CRCDC Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario: RCDSO Canadian Academy of Endodontics: CAE American Association of Endodontists: AAE Ontario Dental Association: ODA Ottawa Dental Society Ottawa Woman Dental Study Club

• English
  • French

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2004)
  • Universite de Montreal (Grad. 1996)