You may also like

Rate Dr. Lisane Paquette

Dr. Lisane Paquette's Ratings

Root canal performed by Dr.Paquette on my appointed day and hour. Staff extremely polite and efficient. The procedure was painless and I was kept totally informed before, during and after the procedure. The location is excellent with 3 free parking spots. Would solidly endorse Dr. Paquette and her staff to anyone seeking this type of dental work. An excellent doctor who listens to her patient, takes time to explain all ramifications of the work to be performed and has excellent interpersonal skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Paquette saw me for the root canal the day after I called their clinic. I was in increasing pain for two weeks waiting for my tooth to decide if the pulpitis was reversible or irreversible, and got to the point where I could not bear it any longer. The procedure was so painless and done with such reassuring confidence that I almost dozed off. Day after I am completely pain free and cannot think of a single aspect of this experience that was less than excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

When you hear the term "root canal treatment" everybody thinks the worse, myself included. But I feel so relieved it is over now and it was a breeze! I can't believe I was scared. Dr. Paquette has this reassuring presence and knows how to listen to her patients. You see that she has lots of experience. Very efficient and great teamwork with her staff that are all super nice. If I ever need another root canal treatment, I will definitely go back to Dr. Paquette. My dentist had highly recommended her and he was right. Thank you for the great service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had a very unpleasant procedure done earlier this year, and Dr. Paquette made the experience so much more manageable than it might otherwise have been. She clearly explained the situation both before and throughout the process, and was very warm and friendly. I very much appreciated her professionalism and people skills, and would recommend her highly. Her support staff were also great. A big thank you to Dr. Paquette's whole team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Just had a root canal with Dr Paquette this afternoon. Quick, efficient, calm, great explanations and very caring. Great teamwork with assistant, both very focused and professional. Impressive! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I can't believe I'm going to say this but my root canal treatment with Dr. Paquette was a pleasant experience!!! I was scared for no reason. My appointment was fast (fine by me!) and I had total confidence in her abilities. I was impressed by the way she was working with her assistant. The clinic was super clean and modern and there are free parking spots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I visited Dr Paquette's office a few weeks ago after my dentist accidentally broke an instrument trying to perform a root canal on one of my tooth. Dr Paquette was able to see us a few days later and finished the treatment our dentist had started. I didn't feel any pain and was actually surprised when she was finished. The front staff were great and they submitted my reclamation for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2203811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I had a root canal with Dr Paquette, I was very pleased with the experience. All of her staff were very helpful. I was very nervous going into the treatment, however afterwards I realized I had worried for nothing. I would recommend Dr Paquette and her team to anyone needing a root canal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][71954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Paquette is an efficient and compassionate dentist. Her receptionist is another story. Instead of getting a reimbursement from my insurance company, I received a predetermination for the same treatment. Confused, I asked the receptionist to make sure the claim had been sent in correctly. She repeated numerous times, with more and more irony and condescendence in her tone of voice, that she sent the claim in and I'm the one that needed to call my insurance company. She never acknowledged the predetermination I received. I called my insurance company, only to find out that she did send a predetermination a week before and they politely explained that she could have called to confirm the claim had indeed been sent and there was no confidentiality issue. So I called her back and told her this. She still refused to acknowledge the predetermination or apologize. She only did after I asked Dr. Paquette to call me back, in a completely different tone of voice..

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][71953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I had a root canal retreatment last month. My dentist referred me to Dr. Paquette to do it. Unfortunately, the three complimentary parking spots were already taken and I had to pay 4$ to park in the lot. (2$ per hour). However, the receptionist was very nice and offered to pay the fee without me asking for it. The treatment went very well and it's easy to see that Dr Paquette is quite knowledgeable. To repeat what another reviewer said, I really appreciated the fact that Dr Paquette not only took the time to answer the many questions I had but to also explain the procedure itself. My only issue is that I was seen 15 minutes late. I should add that they have a fridge in the waiting room (it's true it looks a bit like a lounge) with complimentary juices and bottled water.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][71952].votes_count ]]