Ratings for Dr. Lisane Paquette

Went to see Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment last month. She was really nice and seemed knowledgeable. What I really appreciated about her was the fact that she was gentle and I didn't feel any pain at all. She took the time to answer the few questions I had. Her staff was great and the receptionist handled the payment without problem. Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My dentist refered me to Dr. Paquette for a root canal treatment. Great staff. Painless procedure.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Paquette was able to see rapidly, which was greatly appreciated. The root canal treatment last less than an hour and was pretty much pain free. She did took time to explain to me the cost and the procedure prior to the actual treatment. Well-run place. Seen on time. No complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Root canal performed by Dr.Paquette on my appointed day and hour. Staff extremely polite and efficient. The procedure was painless and I was kept totally informed before, during and after the procedure. The location is excellent with 3 free parking spots. Would solidly endorse Dr. Paquette and her staff to anyone seeking this type of dental work. An excellent doctor who listens to her patient, takes time to explain all ramifications of the work to be performed and has excellent interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Paquette saw me for the root canal the day after I called their clinic. I was in increasing pain for two weeks waiting for my tooth to decide if the pulpitis was reversible or irreversible, and got to the point where I could not bear it any longer. The procedure was so painless and done with such reassuring confidence that I almost dozed off. Day after I am completely pain free and cannot think of a single aspect of this experience that was less than excellent.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

When you hear the term "root canal treatment" everybody thinks the worse, myself included. But I feel so relieved it is over now and it was a breeze! I can't believe I was scared. Dr. Paquette has this reassuring presence and knows how to listen to her patients. You see that she has lots of experience. Very efficient and great teamwork with her staff that are all super nice. If I ever need another root canal treatment, I will definitely go back to Dr. Paquette. My dentist had highly recommended her and he was right. Thank you for the great service!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had a very unpleasant procedure done earlier this year, and Dr. Paquette made the experience so much more manageable than it might otherwise have been. She clearly explained the situation both before and throughout the process, and was very warm and friendly. I very much appreciated her professionalism and people skills, and would recommend her highly. Her support staff were also great. A big thank you to Dr. Paquette's whole team.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Just had a root canal with Dr Paquette this afternoon. Quick, efficient, calm, great explanations and very caring. Great teamwork with assistant, both very focused and professional. Impressive! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I can't believe I'm going to say this but my root canal treatment with Dr. Paquette was a pleasant experience!!! I was scared for no reason. My appointment was fast (fine by me!) and I had total confidence in her abilities. I was impressed by the way she was working with her assistant. The clinic was super clean and modern and there are free parking spots.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I visited Dr Paquette's office a few weeks ago after my dentist accidentally broke an instrument trying to perform a root canal on one of my tooth. Dr Paquette was able to see us a few days later and finished the treatment our dentist had started. I didn't feel any pain and was actually surprised when she was finished. The front staff were great and they submitted my reclamation for me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014