You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mia Viguera

She is a great faimily doc were thrilled she took us

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

As far as my rating on Dr. V., I really like her and feel she provides great health care. She is not afraid to refer to a specialist if she feels the need. However, the downfall is definitely the service, as the person below mentioned her punctuality has definitely declined and I totally agree with the statement "getting an appointment via phone is a nightmare." Weeks of calling and always getting the answering machine is very frustrating! I work full-time and can only call during breaks, therefore I can't spend all day calling until someone answers. Simply answer the phone or return messages left - DEFINITELY need to improve this service! She's a great doctor but if we can't make an appointment to see her that's an issue.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

When I first became a patient of Dr Viguera, I found her to be punctual for appointments, never seemed rushed and was always willing to listen. However this wonderful service has declined. Getting an appointment via the phone is a nightmare. as no one will answer and messages left are never returned. She barely has time to listen to your problems and I find the limitation to one issue per visit to be a nuisance. I have to see her frequently because she will not renew an Rx over the phone - despite the fact that I have been using the same meds for over 20 years, so I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to get someone to answer the phone! Although she's a nice person, I would prefer a more organized and efficient office and a leaving with the feeling that I'm only an assembly line part.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Excellent knowledgable doctor! Best I ever had. Bravo

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Extremely personable, however, she is oftentimes late for appointments (I have arrived at her office, at open, and had to wait half an hour before she even arrived- when you work during her office hours, as I do, you either can't afford to take time off or return late to work, having anticipated getting out much sooner than you actually do). However, unlike others, I've never had a problem with her staff, finding them extremely friendly and easy to deal with (for instance, in rescheduling an appointment). In addition, again, unlike others, I've never had a problem receiving a referral with her. In fact, the day after I saw her for my first time, I was at the specialist's office- since then, I am scheduled on a bi-annually basis, without having to do anything myself. However, she very rarely to never actually provides me with my results- being told that if I want them, I must contact her. This can be quite difficult, at times, as I'm never sure how long it takes for them to arrive to her/ I forget to check in with my busy schedule. Last, she seems unwilling to do standard procedures at times- which are medically recommended. Because of this, for the sake of my own health/ remaining proactive, I may be forced to see an alternate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Good doc. Listens well, Knowledgeable. Sometimes appointments are on time, often have to wait 30-45 minutes. Sometimes follow up is disappointing - don't hear back about referrals, and prescriptions often need corrections or clarifications by pharmacist

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I am not a huge fan of Dr.Viguera and or the staff that she has in the office, you have to call multiple times before someone will answer the phone because if you leave a message they do not return the call. I have waited upwards an hour multiple times because they have booked appointments and Dr. Viguera is not yet at work, I have waited for her to clean windows as she did not like the way they looked, I did not really appreciate this on my time as my time did not seem to be of value to her. I have cancer and sometimes I need to see my doctor in an emergency situation, not a lot but on occasion, as when I go to a walk in clinic most do not understand the complex disease that I have and things always are overlooked. I do not expect at the drop of a dime however within 24hrs would be nice, not a week.....i hope that not everyone at this office gets treated like this!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have known Dr. VIGUERA for many years. Her patients should consider themselves extremely lucky to have acquired and secured a truly brilliant and careing physician. Over the years I have seen and marvelled at her down to earth practises and after reading the reviews am thrilled to see her value to the community is appreciated. Kathy Bonte

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

love how wonderful she is with my children and how caring she is.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

She's the best. Well worth the drive from London.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Mia Viguera's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a great faimily doc were thrilled she took us"

February 5, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "As far as my rating on Dr. V., I really like her and feel she provides great health care. She is not afraid to refer to a specialist if she feels the need. How..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "When I first became a patient of Dr Viguera, I found her to be punctual for appointments, never seemed rushed and was always willing to listen. However this wo..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent knowledgable doctor! Best I ever had. Bravo"

July 31, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Extremely personable, however, she is oftentimes late for appointments (I have arrived at her office, at open, and had to wait half an hour before she even arri..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Good doc. Listens well, Knowledgeable. Sometimes appointments are on time, often have to wait 30-45 minutes. Sometimes follow up is disappointing - don't hear b..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I am not a huge fan of Dr.Viguera and or the staff that she has in the office, you have to call multiple times before someone will answer the phone because if y..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. VIGUERA for many years. Her patients should consider themselves extremely lucky to have acquired and secured a truly brilliant and careing phys..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "love how wonderful she is with my children and how caring she is."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's the best. Well worth the drive from London."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely competent. Takes time to explain things. Easy to get in for appointments. We are extremely lucky to have her as a family doc."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Viguera is by far the best GP I have ever had. I will keep seeing her as long as she remains in Lucan"

September 3, 2014