You may also like

Dr. Mia Viguera's Ratings

Excellent knowledgable doctor! Best I ever had. Bravo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Extremely personable, however, she is oftentimes late for appointments (I have arrived at her office, at open, and had to wait half an hour before she even arrived- when you work during her office hours, as I do, you either can't afford to take time off or return late to work, having anticipated getting out much sooner than you actually do). However, unlike others, I've never had a problem with her staff, finding them extremely friendly and easy to deal with (for instance, in rescheduling an appointment).

In addition, again, unlike others, I've never had a problem receiving a referral with her. In fact, the day after I saw her for my first time, I was at the specialist's office- since then, I am scheduled on a bi-annually basis, without having to do anything myself. However, she very rarely to never actually provides me with my results- being told that if I want them, I must contact her. This can be quite difficult, at times, as I'm never sure how long it takes for them to arrive to her/ I forget to check in with my busy schedule.

Last, she seems unwilling to do standard procedures at times- which are medically recommended. Because of this, for the sake of my own health/ remaining proactive, I may be forced to see an alternate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Good doc. Listens well, Knowledgeable. Sometimes appointments are on time, often have to wait 30-45 minutes. Sometimes follow up is disappointing - don't hear back about referrals, and prescriptions often need corrections or clarifications by pharmacist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I am not a huge fan of Dr.Viguera and or the staff that she has in the office, you have to call multiple times before someone will answer the phone because if you leave a message they do not return the call. I have waited upwards an hour multiple times because they have booked appointments and Dr. Viguera is not yet at work, I have waited for her to clean windows as she did not like the way they looked, I did not really appreciate this on my time as my time did not seem to be of value to her. I have cancer and sometimes I need to see my doctor in an emergency situation, not a lot but on occasion, as when I go to a walk in clinic most do not understand the complex disease that I have and things always are overlooked. I do not expect at the drop of a dime however within 24hrs would be nice, not a week.....i hope that not everyone at this office gets treated like this!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have known Dr. VIGUERA for many years. Her patients should consider themselves extremely lucky to have acquired and secured a truly brilliant and careing physician.
Over the years I have seen and marvelled at her down to earth practises and after reading the reviews am thrilled to see her value to the community is appreciated.
Kathy Bonte

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

love how wonderful she is with my children and how caring she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

She's the best. Well worth the drive from London.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Extremely competent. Takes time to explain things. Easy to get in for appointments. We are extremely lucky to have her as a family doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr Viguera is by far the best GP I have ever had. I will keep seeing her as long as she remains in Lucan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

The best doctor I have been to in years. She is very up to date with her information, she listens, truly listens to what I have to say. She takes time to make me feel relaxed and offers good suggestions. She is non judgmental and has been receptive when I wanted to try a non prescription medication. She goes the extra mile for her patients and has good contacts for referrals to specialists. I can't say enough good things about her and her staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2203821].votes_count ]]