Ratings for Dr. Mia Viguera

Dr. Viguera is a very empathetic, compassionate and supportive doctor to everyone in our family. We never have a problem making and getting an appointment, we can call and usually get an appointment in a week or less. She is attentive and actually listens to us and is excellent at referring anyone in our family to a specialist and her specialist resources are phenomenal, we have only ever received the best care. She has been our family practitioner for 8 years and we have never been disappointed. Hands down one of the best GP's and worth the drive from London.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr viguera is a very classy dr old school like dr Wallace in bay field . A lady that saved my life thanks sam

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I love Dr. Mia and her staff! I have never had any problems getting an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. They are willing to go above and beyond to make sure myself and my family are looked after. She always answering my questions and keeps me healthy and looked after!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I really like this doctor but her receptionist is horrible and its impossible to get in. With small children we end up going to the walk in more often than our own doctor. She doesn't answer the phone and I've had multiple times where the office is just closed due to illness. I understand a doctor can get sick but it seems to be too often. Again she is good when you have her attention but getting through her rude receptionist is difficult

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Everytime I call there is either a message saying they are closed that day until a certain date or no one answers the phone & they don't want you leaving messages. I have also had where i have called & ask a question about something where they did not answer for me & hung up before i could even book an appointment to get a prescription renewed. Dr. Viguera is very friendly & nice to speak to but puts no effort into actually helping her patients, You seem more like a bother coming in then anything. I am switching doctors so that I can actually make a simple appointment to get my prescription renewed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

She has always treated my family and i with utmost care. She will find an answer for you if she is not sure. People dont seem to realize that her practice has grown in the last few years because she has had to take other doctors patients (2 passed away in 3 years) and that leaves her less time. That is why its one issue per visit. Im glad we were able to see her as new patients 5 years ago! Dj and Mike Evans

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

She is a great faimily doc were thrilled she took us

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

As far as my rating on Dr. V., I really like her and feel she provides great health care. She is not afraid to refer to a specialist if she feels the need. However, the downfall is definitely the service, as the person below mentioned her punctuality has definitely declined and I totally agree with the statement "getting an appointment via phone is a nightmare." Weeks of calling and always getting the answering machine is very frustrating! I work full-time and can only call during breaks, therefore I can't spend all day calling until someone answers. Simply answer the phone or return messages left - DEFINITELY need to improve this service! She's a great doctor but if we can't make an appointment to see her that's an issue.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

When I first became a patient of Dr Viguera, I found her to be punctual for appointments, never seemed rushed and was always willing to listen. However this wonderful service has declined. Getting an appointment via the phone is a nightmare. as no one will answer and messages left are never returned. She barely has time to listen to your problems and I find the limitation to one issue per visit to be a nuisance. I have to see her frequently because she will not renew an Rx over the phone - despite the fact that I have been using the same meds for over 20 years, so I spend an inordinate amount of time trying to get someone to answer the phone! Although she's a nice person, I would prefer a more organized and efficient office and a leaving with the feeling that I'm only an assembly line part.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015