Ratings for Dr. Mia Viguera

I did 'like' Dr. Viguera, but her office staff made making an appointment next to impossible, not to mention numerous times messages saying she is out of office for extended periods of time. I would have to leave several messages in order to actually get a follow up call. I now rely on walk in clinics as in the case a member of our Family is ill and requires attention, a walk in will diagnose, prescribe and we will be on our way to recovery before I would get a call back from Dr. Viguera's office. Its a shame.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Viguera is the best Dr I have ever had hands down. She is like a trusted member of my family. Which is what Dr's are supposed to be. She is not one of those "1 appointment per symptom" doctors. She listens well and genuinely cares and helps. I can't say enough great about her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I’ve been with Dr Viguera for almost 6 years now. She’s kind, and actually takes the time to listen to you. She’s not afraid to tell you when you are wrong, and when I was younger, and wanted to go on a medication she didn’t agree with because I was young. She had me do more research, and she then agreed to do what I wanted. Ever since, she’s been patient and understanding. She genuinely cares about her patients and she really makes an effort to get to know them. Lily is great too. It’s an overall great atmosphere and I recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I've been with Dr. Viguera for almost 10 years. She has always provided excellent care and knowledge. Wait times are usually minimal if existent at all. Worth the drive from London, but wish she was closer :)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Viguera is a very empathetic, compassionate and supportive doctor to everyone in our family. We never have a problem making and getting an appointment, we can call and usually get an appointment in a week or less. She is attentive and actually listens to us and is excellent at referring anyone in our family to a specialist and her specialist resources are phenomenal, we have only ever received the best care. She has been our family practitioner for 8 years and we have never been disappointed. Hands down one of the best GP's and worth the drive from London.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr viguera is a very classy dr old school like dr Wallace in bay field . A lady that saved my life thanks sam

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I love Dr. Mia and her staff! I have never had any problems getting an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. They are willing to go above and beyond to make sure myself and my family are looked after. She always answering my questions and keeps me healthy and looked after!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I really like this doctor but her receptionist is horrible and its impossible to get in. With small children we end up going to the walk in more often than our own doctor. She doesn't answer the phone and I've had multiple times where the office is just closed due to illness. I understand a doctor can get sick but it seems to be too often. Again she is good when you have her attention but getting through her rude receptionist is difficult

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Everytime I call there is either a message saying they are closed that day until a certain date or no one answers the phone & they don't want you leaving messages. I have also had where i have called & ask a question about something where they did not answer for me & hung up before i could even book an appointment to get a prescription renewed. Dr. Viguera is very friendly & nice to speak to but puts no effort into actually helping her patients, You seem more like a bother coming in then anything. I am switching doctors so that I can actually make a simple appointment to get my prescription renewed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

She has always treated my family and i with utmost care. She will find an answer for you if she is not sure. People dont seem to realize that her practice has grown in the last few years because she has had to take other doctors patients (2 passed away in 3 years) and that leaves her less time. That is why its one issue per visit. Im glad we were able to see her as new patients 5 years ago! Dj and Mike Evans

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016