Ratings for Dr. Anne Fernando

She is excellent doctor. All appointments always on time, very professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I met Anna at a walkin clinic. She was a good listner never rushed on me . Took time to explain to me. Very fortunate that I found this doctor. Caring knowledgeable and honest person. .Ready to help. Thanks Anna.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My comments is my stars. office is open only 2 day a week, what service is it, do we in Canada or some where ????

Submitted November 11, 2015

certain barbi doll has written negative comment from so called Mee Cee Iee.. she helped me a lot. I wish well for dr Fernando. thank you for your services to the people of Bathurst area.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

She is so compassionate, professional and kind. She really take the time to listen to you and she is just a very good person.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great Doctor, Great Person and we are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

The comment that is so negative much be a staff member. I say this because Dr. Fernando is probably one of the best we have in Ontario. She should be cloned. She helped me with my diabetics issues immediately and stayed on top of me to get better. If you don't like something about another person it is likely the problem starts with you. Thank you Dr. Fernando, if you are reading this, for your services to your patients. You deserve the best intentions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Fernando is perhaps one of the most outstanding doctors around. It is an absolute shame to the people posting comments that are incredibly inappropriate regarding her character and conduct. Money doctor? She is is one of the few that actually cared for and about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

great doctor. reliable good doctor. sadly underpaid staff and the institution she currently attached is the PROBLEM. finally GREAT NEWS that she is leaving this pathetic organisation.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

This Dr. have ZERO etiquette whatsoever!CANCELS HER SHIFT EVERYDAY...NOT RELIABLE , no remorse for the staff to call and cancel her shift and gets the wrath of angry patients. She is very selfish and money face!! She only thinks about herself and to make money. I hope someone will send a complain to CPSO and deal with her.... SHE IS LEAVING SO SHE CAN GET MORE PATIENTS AND MONEY AND LEAVE AND DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Submitted May 1, 2015