You may also like

Rate Dr. Anne Fernando

Dr. Anne Fernando's Ratings

Great Doctor, Great Person and we are lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2881505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

The comment that is so negative much be a staff member. I say this because Dr. Fernando is probably one of the best we have in Ontario. She should be cloned. She helped me with my diabetics issues immediately and stayed on top of me to get better. If you don't like something about another person it is likely the problem starts with you. Thank you Dr. Fernando, if you are reading this, for your services to your patients. You deserve the best intentions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Fernando is perhaps one of the most outstanding doctors around. It is an absolute shame to the people posting comments that are incredibly inappropriate regarding her character and conduct. Money doctor? She is
is one of the few that actually cared for and about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2844707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

great doctor. reliable good doctor. sadly underpaid staff and the institution she currently attached is the PROBLEM. finally GREAT NEWS that she is leaving this pathetic organisation.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2805642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

This Dr. have ZERO etiquette whatsoever!CANCELS HER SHIFT EVERYDAY...NOT RELIABLE , no remorse for the staff to call and cancel her shift and gets the wrath of angry patients. She is very selfish and money face!! She only thinks about herself and to make money. I hope someone will send a complain to CPSO and deal with her.... SHE IS LEAVING SO SHE CAN GET MORE PATIENTS AND MONEY AND LEAVE AND DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794841].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 1, 2015

I love dr. Fernando I am very sad that she's leaving it took me a long time to find a good dr after mine retired so hopefully whoever is taking her place will be good but nobody will replace her great dr!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][72147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I love Dr. Fernando!!! She is an amazing doctor and I'm so very sad she is closing her practice!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][72146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

What a Godsent. Both Anna and Kim. Neither job is easy and both have been exceptional. Dr. at works hard to work through your issues and solve your health problems . she cares so much and Kim, who details with so much has always been kind.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][72145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Amazing doctor - so good with people. Listens! Secretary knows how to do her job well and efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][72144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

I've never had a problem with Anna's staff. Her secretary loves me, I don't know what other people are talking about. She's very nice to me and my kids and always remembers who we are. As for Anna, she is an amazing doctor. She's very thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. She also seems very personable and comes across as genuinely caring for me as a person/patient and remembers details that I tell her even if there are a lot of months in between visits. She is very busy though and sometimes the wait is long between appointments. However, I think it's because she does care and gives her patients time to talk and ask questions which is a sign of a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][72143].votes_count ]]