Ratings for Dr. Tosin Akinbiyi

Been a week and have not seen him. Did surgery on my father and has forgotten about him. Have seen him on the floor and requested to talk to him with no results. Does that mean the surgeries were not a success?

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I had Spinal Decompression surgery on L2, L3, L4 in Feb 2017 by Dr Akinbiyi. Dr Akinbiyi is a very kind, knowledgeable and professional Doctor. One of Grande Prairie's best, in my opinion. I cant say enough about him and how easy and approachable he is. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Akinbiyi operated on my hip this past year and I would highly recommend him as a surgeon. He was kind and patient with my many questions and concerns. Surgery went very well and follow up was timely. I'm getting back to the activities I used to enjoy!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I've had an on going back issue and Dr Akinbiyi was quick to order a CT Scan done on me to see what was going on. He was quick to get me the proper resources I needed. Dr Akinbiyi is a very knowledgeable and professional Doctor and easily approachable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had a failed distal bicep tendon repair by this surgeon. The Anchor came loose after 3 weeks while in a fixed splint. Had to get a second surgery by another surgeon who said that my first operation had not been done correctly. I would not recommend having this doctor operate on anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

.he did an l5 s1 fusion1.5 years ago the pain is now much worse than before the surgery.I have been trying to get an appointment with him for the last 8 months he refuses to see me .I have nothing good to say about this man or our medical system.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Performed a discectomy on L5-S1. I was on heavy pain medications, slept on hardwood floor for months. No feeling in left leg and extreme pain in lower back and hip. He saw me, took a look at my MRI and got me in for surgery immediately. After an hour of trying to distinguish between my muscle and nerves in my back he performed the surgery and I was up walking and pain free seven hours later. He is an amazing Doctor, compassionate, knowledgeable and glad to be recommended to him. We are very fortunate to have someone of his expertise in the Grande Prairie area.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Akinbiyi is a very professional and knowledgable man. He is an excellent doctor who actually treats his patients like people. I highly recommend him, it's worth the wait to see him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Akinbiyi did a spinal fusion on my back in 2012, promised 85% better quality of back/health problem and he delivered with excellent results. Love his professional approach and knowledge; and I have recommended him to numerous people with back problem, he's the best, plus he is an excellent surgeon. We wish there was more like him around.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had a surgery done on my hip last June and up to now my bone is too far apart and don't heal . he referred me to a surgeon in Calgary for fallow up but this one never receive my file and I had to go back at the emergency to get referred again to the surgeons. they never found my knee injury and did the wrong operation on my femur. Now another surgeon have to remove the nail to brake my bone again and put plate in order to fix my knee ... lost 8month of recovery, worst experience of my life. Wish I went to another hospital.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015