Ratings for Dr. Zinovy Meyler

My experience with Dr. Meyler and entire staff at Princeton spine and Joint center has been by far the best I have ever received in terms of medical care. I had L5S1 disc herniation in my spine and was suffering from excruciating pain for weeks and was unable to walk. I was fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Meyler. He has outstanding skills and knowledge which enables him to do prompt and accurate diagnosis which was vital in my case. He explained the course of treatment very patiently and answered all my questions .He showed excellent bedside manner which puts me at ease. Whenever I called OR emailed him with a question, he responded promptly with proper guidance and comfort. He was always very co- operative in providing the notes my company needed for insurance as well. After being treated by him for about a month, I am pain free and back to work full force which seemed impossible at the time. I will always be highly grateful to him. I would say Dr Meyler is the best example of all qualities and bedside manner a great doctor should have. He is the best in the field and I would highly recommend him to anyone one suffering spine/joint problem. I am providing this review as I know from experience that a right review can help patient finding the right doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I was extremely pleased with the time and effort involved during my first visit with him. His personality and professionalism was impressive as well. I really appreciate it that he was able to fit me into his busy schedule for the pain I was experiencing. Thereafter, he really understood my pain and needs. As a result I was able to enjoy my vacation overseas.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My first visit today. He is wonderful! Terrible back pain. Left his office will relief for first time in 2 weeks. He is personable, professional, knowledgeable, patient and expresses genuine concern. I look forward to my treatment plan

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Meyler has shown me "the light at the end of the tunnel" after two years of being in pain. He treated me as if I were his only patient. He is so understanding. I would recommend him to anyone who lives with constant pain to see this wonderful doctor. You can sense immediately upon meeting him that he really loves his work. He is so positive and encouraging. He is an honor to his profession.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Zinovy Meyler, is an exceptional doctor he treats me like I am his only patient and he knows what he is doing and he does great work and explains everything to me and he actually cares about how I am doing and how much everything is costing me so he can help or help me with that with my insurance is responsible for which I have never had a doctor do and or provide that level of care. Dr. Meyler is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Meyler is by far the best in his field. After visiting several specialists regarding pain and lost functionality in my neck, hand and arm he was the only person who was able to construct a plan, explain it and execute upon it. He always has time to go over results and the procedure no matter how busy he is. His office and staff are great which is a plus as well

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Meyler takes his time talking to you. That's impressive. He also digs deep by asking you a lot of questions, to get to the bottom of the problem. He is very compassionate. I am so happy I found Dr. Meyler.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I saw Dr. Meyler initially when he was covering for Dr. Cooper and I was very happy with his compassion and thoroughness. He took on my concerns and questions as if he was treating me the whole time and provided me with an explanation, guided me through a rough patch and gave me pain relief when I desperately needed it. He also gave me hope. I now see both, Dr. Meyler and Dr. Cooper. I have in one way or another interacted with all of the Physicians at the practice including Dr. Bracilovic and Dr. Funiciello and I was very impressed and satisfied with all of their care. I wholeheartedly recommend this practice as a whole.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr Meyler is the best Physician I have ever had, independent of the discipline. He is very thorough, explains issues, and is empathetic. The patient-oriented attitude is shared throughout the practice. His diagnoses have been spot-on and he follow-up is great. I have never been to a practice where the doctors provide you with their email addresses; he responds quickly and shows genuine concern for his patients. My wife sees Dr. cooper at the same practice and her experience has been the same. GREAT Doctors!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I never waited more then 5 minutes for any of my appointments. Dr Meyler was very kind and patient while explaining everything I asked in detail. I had a reaction to the steroid shots on a Saturday morning and the office called me back very quickly and reassured me that the redness would pass in a day or two, which caused me NOT to panic. My neck is doing well and I can now play with my grandchildren as I did before. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Meyler.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Zinovy Meyler's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal