Ratings for Dr. Glen Ming

Worst doctor I've ever visited! Doesn't help. EVERYTIME I've gone to see him, I have to go back the following week for medication. He never prescribes medicine and just says it's a virus. Doesn't fully check me. I've had pneumonia twice and have had to go back several times to see OTHER doctors to properly diagnose me. The 2nd doctor I visited a week after visiting Dr. Ming, was shocked that nothing was prescribed and that I wasn't fully checked. I was very sick and needed medication after being sick for 2 months. Dr. Ming is not at all knowledgeable and doesn't know how to properly diagnose his patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Refused to treat my grandson. he didn't know the difference between a skintag and a wart. seemed very grumpy and unprofessional. should have his licence revoked.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

He should not be doctor. He yell and roll eye at me because I don't understand him.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had. He helped me and cared about my situation as if I was his family.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

This is the worst experience I have ever had. Not only was this "doctor" not very knowledgeable, he was the least sympathetic person I have met. I walked away without any resolution (or at least any advice with what to do) to my condition.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011