Ratings for Dr. William Scott Steiner

Dr. Steiner and Staff from Elegant Smiles of Sea Girt, New Jersey are the most caring and professional dental team. My family and I have been patients for the last three years and have had a wonderful experienced at every visit. Beth the office receptionist is excellent at filing our insurance and knows the money down to a cent! Gabi the hygienist is very gentle and thorough. Dr. Steiner and Kathy (dental assistant) make the family fell very comfortable and relaxed even during the most difficult procedures. They are a wonderful team with excellent knowledge and chairside manor. I would highly recommended anyone to go there if they are lokking for a great dentist who is honest and ethical. Barbara B Wall,NJ

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

He takes care of everybody in my family for many years. He is very patient and makes sure that you are OK. Before doing anything he discuses what options do i have.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

My family and I love Dr. Steiner. There is also another doctor in the practice who I have heard good things about but have never seen personally (Dr. Jani) but my sister has said he is also good. The dental assistant, receptionist, and hygeinist are wonderful too. We started going to Dr. Steiner in the summer of 2007 and needed a lot of work done, have been thrilled with his attention to detail, kindness and the overall results. I was so scared to get a root canal, but it was very smooth and comfortable! (Our insurance company is National Health Plan, which was not listed).

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008