Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Renato Saltz

Had a great experience and results from my surgery. Felt very comfortable and confident in the skills & professionalism of Dr. Saltz and his team. Very pleased and would recommend them for any cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
We are happy to hear about your great results from your surgery with Dr. Saltz! Recommendations from our patients are appreciated by the entire Saltz team. Thank you so much!

Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Saltz is both the kindest and most skilled doctor I have ever met. He is meticulous, generous and trustworthy. I have had the pleasure of both working with Dr. Saltz and being his patient. He treats everyone with the utmost respect and kindness. In addition, his entire staff is equally as kind, thoughtful and lovely as Dr. Saltz. I couldn't be happier with my results! Thank you, Spa Vitoria!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Dr. Saltz! We love hearing how happy you are with your results, and we appreciate your kind words!

Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Saltz is a wonderful Dr. He has wonderful bedside manner. very detailed.he has made me feel beautiful. Thank you Dr Saltz

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
We are happy to hear how beautiful you feel! Thank you for the kind review!

Submitted July 13, 2017

Everyone in his office is so congenial and very helpful. My experience at his office couldn't have been better. Patty is an amazing and knowledgeable person.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy that you had a great experience at our office!

Submitted July 10, 2017

From the day I walked in to their offices I was treated with the highest professionalism I have experienced with a doctor and staff. All involed had the highest quality of knowledge and experience which brought great comfort to me as the patient. Three cheers for a job well done!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear how comfortable you were with our staff!

Submitted July 10, 2017

I have appreciated the time and care given by Dr. Saltz and his helpful staff. Of particular note are Tara and Yulia -- both of whom make surgery so much easier.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you so much for this kind review of Dr. Saltz and his staff! We are so pleased that Tara and Yuliia helped make your recovery easier!

Submitted July 10, 2017

I had an in office procedure to correct my cellulite and I couldn't be more pleased! Dr Saltz is kind and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and spent a lot of time with me in the consult. The actual procedure wasn't too uncomfortable, and I am thrilled with my results. I am looking forward to summer shorts season for the first time in my life! Yay! Thank you Dr. Saltz and staff!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your great results with us! We are happy to hear that you are able to enjoy "summer shorts season"!

Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Saltz is simply amazing! He is thorough, attentive, compassionate, and extremely professional. He did my first treatment of botox and I am extremely pleased with my results. I was nervous at first but he did a great job at answering all my questions and calming my nerves. I will not trust anyone else with my face. His staff is also very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you for your kind comments about Dr. Saltz and his staff! We are happy to hear how pleased you are with your results!

Submitted July 3, 2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Saltz and his team. I got a breast reduction/lift in 2013, and not only was I impressed by the results, but also by the constant support that I received, before, after, and during my surgery. Dr. Saltz along with Annette and Tara have shown me so much compassion and have proved themselves as true professionals. Even to this day and planning a second surgery, they have been exceptionally helpful and thrilled to work with me again. They are more than happy to brief you on their procedures during a consultation and will be able to answers any questions that you may have. I highly recommend Dr. Saltz and his team if you are considering any type of plastic surgery. Not only will you receive outstanding results, but you will have support and reassurance every step of the way.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Saltz, Annette and Tara! We are so pleased that you love your "outstanding results" and received such great care from our team!

Submitted July 3, 2017

Choosing Dr. Saltz for my surgery was the best decision! I am pleased with my results and have referred family members and friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Renato Saltz's response
Thank you for writing this nice review! We appreciate you referring your family and friends to Dr. Saltz!

Dr. Renato Saltz's Credentials