Ratings for Dr. Krishna Pimmaneni

Going in I knew he was likely from India. I confirmed that by doing a little research into his background and schooling. Several reviewers were put off by being asked to disrobe and wear a hospital gown during the first appointment. I assumed this might be the case because, being from India, I understood that he might have a background in Ayurvedic Medicine. Ayurveda, like Traditional Chinese Medicine uses body type, breathing, etc. for diagnosis, so disrobing to wear a gown makes sense. The Dr., his wife, and his staff are all very friendly and professional. He asked good questions, listened to my answers, and most importantly took his notes while talking to me rather than waiting to do it later relying on memory. I was also happy that he was able to do some tests in his office then had me take very thorough blood tests. I am very happy with him and confident in his abilities. Oh, he made no mention of his skill or schooling though he is confident and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013