Ratings for Dr. Deborah Caddigan

Knowledgeable to the nth degree, with a personable and caring concern for patients

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Caddigan is thorough, listens carefully to what I am describing and if the situation is complex she starts with basic tests and builds up a picture to give her a base for a diagnosis. In my opinion she is one of a kind at the top in providing medical care. Barb Murphy

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Caddigan is the best family Doctor that we have ever had. She is very understanding and a good listener. She is also very knowledgeable and takes the time to fully diagnose your issue.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Caddigan has been my family Doctor for over 20 years now. I find myself to be so privileged to have such a personable and knowledgeable Doctor. She takes the time to listen to what you have to say which can tend to make for long appointments and some delays for those waiting. Dr. Caddigan does not jump to conclusions and explores all avenues (ie. not prescribing anti-biotics right away)When I tell others about her they say "I wish my Doctor was like her and is she taking new patients?"

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr Caddigan took her time with me and I appreciated her holistic view of health. Her physical techniques are somewhat rough (ie. swab), but she has done a good job of taking care of my health so far.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Caddigan is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is experienced. She listens to understand. She gives great referrals and she has taken extremely good care of my entire family. What I love about Dr. Caddigan is she takes time to look at your whole health and isn't quick to prescribe something to get you out of the office. Sometimes this does make her late, but the quality of the care you get is well worth it.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. That is the only reason I am on here to report it ... to warn others. This doctor is terrible! She was over an hour late. She gave me a prescription for medication that did not resolve my problem. She did not conduct the standard tests to proprerly diagnose the problem. Since she did not do the appropiate tests I can only conclude that she was attempting to get a repeated patient to be paid more. When I returned for the next appointment she was again over an hour late, and when she swabbed me it felt more like a stabbing! Extreme pain!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011