Ratings for Dr. Osama Roshdy

My experience is totally different from those expressed here. When consulting Dr. Roshdy for a specific problem that he easily diagnosed and resolved, he spotted a mole on my back that turned out to be a malignant melanoma. He brought me back in on New Year's Eve to have it taken out and for this, I will be forever grateful. I found Dr. Roshdy to be not only very competent, but also sympathetic to my situation. I also saw him interact with other patients and did not witness the behaviours described by others on this site -- this included a child with whom he was very sweet, even going out of his way to buy him a bottle of apple juice!). Ne vous fier pas nécessairement aux commentaires exprimés par d'autres patients sur ce site -- ce médecin a beaucoup d'expérience et il est très compétent. Je n'hésite pas à le recommander.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

He rushed the exam in 2 minutes and did not want to do the full body inspection. Very disrespectful and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Biggest piece of garbage the world of medicine has ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Disgraceful, disrespectul this guy is totally useless in society! i can't believe the jewish hosptital let this guy operate like this and treat people like numbers! avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Staff, GOOD!, time, GOOD! (appt at 7:30 AM though). DR. OSAMA ROSHDY, A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. My family Dr. who I trust completely, had diagnosed me already but I had taken the appt at the Jewish General and she told me to go if I wanted to. Anyways, I wish I had never been, literally DID NOT LISTEN TO ME, I was in and out in 3 min, rushed to diagnose ECZEMA on my ear in three seconds when I know is infected and I needed an antibiotic cream. Then he saw the face of confusion I had and proceeded to show me google pictures of eczema among which a full vagina appeared, and then he kept showing me more and then was like, "sorry sorry about the picture, just trying to teach" (TEACH WHAT EXACTLY?!) Also I have a mole that grows hair in my face he is like no- you will get a scar- do not touch, did not offer any options to get rid of the hair. I asked him about another mole that started protruding recently he is like: its nothing you have moles! (sorry I hadn't notice.... -.- ). Then he told me, use this cream blah blah blah, come see me in three weeks (I guess this makes his pay check increase). He left the room, BAMB, just like that. He tells the secretary about booking me an appt and leaves to see the next patient (I wish I could have warned them). I turned to the secretary about to burst crying and I ask her to please see somebody else next time. She told me I would need a referral again (gladly I had asked to keep the original, so I can reuse for other advices just in case and THANK GOD!) she was like okay and agreed without asking why or any buts, obviously this is not the first time it happens. DO NOT GO SEE THIS GUY.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I never write reviews in this case ITS A MUST. Who hired this doctor? This person who hired osama should be reviewed as well. Osama is not helpful at all. I drove allll the way from Toronto to do a follow up with him. The first time he saw my problem he said it was warts gave me a prescription and that’s it. Literally. No explanation as to why, no future advice. Nothing! Therefore for my follow up I told myself I would be more prepared for questions. My second visit I told him The warts came back, he then applied a cream and that’s it. He said I’m goood to go. Then I told him hold on second that’s it?? I asked him questions as to why it came back he just said natural causes... he didn’t give any advice on how to prevent and why it’s actually happening . I drove alllll the way from Toronto for this. Then I told him I had an itch on my back that I forgot to ask because he wanted to get rid of my so quick on my last visit . He chuckled and said it’s just stress.... then I told him it’s been there for a year now.. he just said to apply mosturizer , like I haven’t done that!!! I told him it itches to the point where I can’t control it. He said apply cream if it gets bad make an appointment .. are u serious???? Please for the love of god , I would never wish someone to not have a job anymore but I can tell you this guy should not be practicing medicine . I’m back in Toronto with the same issue I’ve been having nothing was resolved ever since. Please get rid of him

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Le pire des sans-cœur... me fait revenir pour rien et pour dire en anglais qu'il y a eu malentendu ,

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Secretary rude. Was not seen at appointment time although he was taking other patients with later appointment times before me. He did not diagnosis it was the resident who did and he just agreed with her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Had an appointment at 9:00am .... was seen at 1:50 pm. 17 walk-ins were seen before me. What's the point of giving appointments.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Aucune manière d'être. Il n'écoute pas, n'examine pas et ne regarde pas la personne devant lui. Un service expéditif qui dure moins de 5 minutes. Une étoile est trop pour lui

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017