Ratings for Dr. Osama Roshdy

Le pire des sans-cœur... me fait revenir pour rien et pour dire en anglais qu'il y a eu malentendu ,

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Secretary rude. Was not seen at appointment time although he was taking other patients with later appointment times before me. He did not diagnosis it was the resident who did and he just agreed with her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Had an appointment at 9:00am .... was seen at 1:50 pm. 17 walk-ins were seen before me. What's the point of giving appointments.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Aucune manière d'être. Il n'écoute pas, n'examine pas et ne regarde pas la personne devant lui. Un service expéditif qui dure moins de 5 minutes. Une étoile est trop pour lui

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Ce Medecin ma examiné le thorax et à détecté un début de cancer de la peau. Il m'a demandé si j'avais d'autres tâches suspectes ailleurs sur le corp et je lui ai dit que je ne savais pas, je lui ai demandé de m'examiner en entier il s'est retourné à son document et ma prescrit une crème sans aucune explication. J'ai vu vu ce Medecin à plusieurs reprise et c'est toujours la même chose jai l'impression que nous le dérangeons et il est très expéditif il n'a aucune ampathie envers ses patients. Ce n'est VRAIMENT PAS UN MEDECIN RECOMMANDABLE. De plus ses explications en français sont vraiment incompréhensible et incomplète il a hâte que tu sortes de son bureau pour voir un autre patient. L'argent semble être sa première priorité......

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

This review is solely for Dr. Roshdy and not the staff of the Dermatology Clinic at JGH. I wish I had read these before. I can confirm that this doctor is disrespectful, obnoxious, and MISOGYNISTIC. The experience in the room was awful and I left there feeling violated. He is full of hatred, especially towards women. I know exactly from where this kind of spirit comes from. Cannot comment on his knowledge, but seeing another dermatologist just to double check the diagnosis and because I do not under any circumstances want to return to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I was a little worried after reading the comments but he was not at all as bad as it seems. I went in for warts on my feet. He apologized in advanced for the pain I was going to feel before he applied the treatment. Only things were that he did not take his time to properly look at my foot and find all the warts and it looks like he missed one so I will have to go back. He also immediately left without explaining the healing process or how to care for the wound.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

This guy should not be wearing a Doctor's gown, he woul probably do better wearing an overall picking up garbage

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Bad. He dismisses you immediately as if your problems don't matter. As if your time to actually go to the hospital doesn't matter. Maybe he only cares if its some serious condition, and those of us with minor/cosmetic issues are not worth his time. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

**Dont judge too quickly. Go and see for yourself ** Im so surprised that there are so many negative comments about Dr. O. Roshdy. I came on this site before going to my appointment and almost cancelled due to the negative comments I read. It's a good thing I kept my appointment to judge for myself because he was so kind and helpful. Yes, he is definatley a busy busy doctor but I did not feel rushed. It was my first visit and he took his time to explain things to me and guided me on how to better my condition along with a prescription that worked. Im due for a follow up in a few days, I will repost my next experience.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017