You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin J. Ngo

I mart Dr.Benjamin Nyo over a year ago, after searching for a gastrointerologist to help me.I had been suffering from a rare condition known as cyclic vomiting syndrome..I have suffering from this relentless chronic condition for over 30years and finally had a diagnosis.The only problem was, there was no doctor in Florida that I could find to help me with this.CVS is rare and more prodominet in children, so some pediatricians actually have heard or know about this condition.Dr.Nyo is my guardian angel..He took me on as a patient, and has been learning how to help me prevent and treat my episodes when they occur.He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met, (and trust me I have been to many)..I would HIGHLY recommend him! There is no way to describe his bed side manner..but angelic comes to mind!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgeable and personable. He took the time to sit down and get to know me and my history as well as listen to and answer all my questions. I work in healthcare and I would highly recommend both he and his father.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Benjamin J. Ngo's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "823 Southeast Osceola Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17722839111".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3437462'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014
  • State changed from "PA" to "FL"

January 21, 2014
  • location removed: Haverford, PA

October 12, 2013
  • Specialty changed from &quot;Surgeon&quot; to &quot;Gastroenterologist&quot;, First Name changed from &quot;Benjamin&quot; to &quot;Benjamin J.&quot;

October 12, 2013