Ratings for Dr. Rose Magno

I am very impressed at the amount of time spent with me, the care was excellent and I will be a long time patient...all staff as well as Dr Magno were wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Her office is conveniently located in proximity to my house. The office is small and cordial. Staff, helpful. Accepted installment payments without a lot of 'wherewithall.' Smart, professional people, and I am happy to be a patient there

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I was in so much pain because of my wisdom teeth. Before going for the treatment, I hadnt slept or eaten for couple of days but so glad I visited her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I've been going to Dr Rose Magno for years. I absolutely love her office and the people who work there. She has done an excellent job filling cavities (the shots have never bothered me!!) she puts me at ease and her assistants are so calming. I have top and bottom permanent retainers and I can't believe how clean my teeth (and retainers are when I leave!) highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Rose Magno has been treating me for nearly 10 years. She is kind, patient, thorough, and extremely upfront and honest. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking care. As an aside, the Office Manager Tanya is also warm, sweet, friendly, and very accommodating. Dr Rose Magno and Tanya make visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Staff is great and especially Dr. Magno. Clean office and updated technology. Pricing is fair and always on top of things. Would recommend to anyone. Going back in fact next week for one cavity.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

The staff, including Dr. Magno, have been great to me. I've already recommended that office to a colleague

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

When you need a dentist, this is the place to go to. I have never ever had such a thorough dental exam in my life. Dr. Magno is very informative and detailed. I'll be back in March for necessary work but looking forward to it

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Entire staff was extremely friendly, attentive and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I was referred to this office by a stranger on the bus. My wisdom teeth was hurting so bad and I was so happy that I came here. Pain all gone and Dr Magno took out my tooth out so quickly and painlessly.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011