Ratings for Dr. Rose Magno

@Dr Rose Magno The BEST numbing ever ! The BEST work ever ! Thank you so much for all that you do @Lily F.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Rose Magno and her staff are amazing! They are adjustable, understanding. They genuinely care about their patients! Always happy to recommend the dental office.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I've had something like five dentists in six years, but I can pretty safely say the long search has ended. Had my first appointment here this morning, and was blown away by how clean and modern the office looks and how thorough, clear, and detailed Dr. Rose was when explaining the state of my oral health with me. I can't imagine a visit to the dentist going better than this.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The doctor Dr. Rose Magno is very sensitive to patients' needs Very friendly staff and great experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Modern, very clean, very friendly, lovely staff. I was super nervous and they made me feel very calm. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is a nice Doctor with humor. I like her a lot. I would recommend Dr Rose Magno to all friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am very impressed at the amount of time spent with me, the care was excellent and I will be a long time patient...all staff as well as Dr Magno were wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Her office is conveniently located in proximity to my house. The office is small and cordial. Staff, helpful. Accepted installment payments without a lot of 'wherewithall.' Smart, professional people, and I am happy to be a patient there

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I was in so much pain because of my wisdom teeth. Before going for the treatment, I hadnt slept or eaten for couple of days but so glad I visited her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I've been going to Dr Rose Magno for years. I absolutely love her office and the people who work there. She has done an excellent job filling cavities (the shots have never bothered me!!) she puts me at ease and her assistants are so calming. I have top and bottom permanent retainers and I can't believe how clean my teeth (and retainers are when I leave!) highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017