Ratings for Dr. Rose Magno

I am very happy with the care I get from the Emeryville Dental office. I have been with them for a few years and am very happy with my smile!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Always perfect. Many thanks to Dr. Rose and her staff for making these visits a pleasure. And as always, I'm grateful to Dr. Rose who made such a difference in my life.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Emeryville Dental Care is the best dental services in Emeryville. Dr. Rose Magno is very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Magno is awesome! Painless shots. Don’t go anywhere else This is the place to go to get all your dental work done.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

@Dr Rose Magno The BEST numbing ever ! The BEST work ever ! Thank you so much for all that you do @Lily F.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Rose Magno and her staff are amazing! They are adjustable, understanding. They genuinely care about their patients! Always happy to recommend the dental office.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I've had something like five dentists in six years, but I can pretty safely say the long search has ended. Had my first appointment here this morning, and was blown away by how clean and modern the office looks and how thorough, clear, and detailed Dr. Rose was when explaining the state of my oral health with me. I can't imagine a visit to the dentist going better than this.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The doctor Dr. Rose Magno is very sensitive to patients' needs Very friendly staff and great experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Modern, very clean, very friendly, lovely staff. I was super nervous and they made me feel very calm. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is a nice Doctor with humor. I like her a lot. I would recommend Dr Rose Magno to all friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017