Ratings for Dr. Rose Magno

Dr Rose Magno has been treating me for nearly 10 years. She is kind, patient, thorough, and extremely upfront and honest. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking care. As an aside, the Office Manager Tanya is also warm, sweet, friendly, and very accommodating. Dr Rose Magno and Tanya make visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Staff is great and especially Dr. Magno. Clean office and updated technology. Pricing is fair and always on top of things. Would recommend to anyone. Going back in fact next week for one cavity.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

The staff, including Dr. Magno, have been great to me. I've already recommended that office to a colleague

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

When you need a dentist, this is the place to go to. I have never ever had such a thorough dental exam in my life. Dr. Magno is very informative and detailed. I'll be back in March for necessary work but looking forward to it

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Entire staff was extremely friendly, attentive and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I was referred to this office by a stranger on the bus. My wisdom teeth was hurting so bad and I was so happy that I came here. Pain all gone and Dr Magno took out my tooth out so quickly and painlessly.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011