Ratings for Dr. Rose Magno

I had visited Dr. Rose Magno for implants to stabilize my dentures. Best thing I’ve ever done. Not only was my dentures not flopping around and no longer loose, but my dentures looked like real teeth! Dr. Rose explained everything regarding the procedure and also guided me with what to expect and what I can do to keep the rest of my teeth forever. I highly recommend visiting her for your complete dental care needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Emeryville Dental Care is the first dental practice I look forward to going to. Every time I visit here, I am treated very well and Dr. Rose Magno is the best dentist with her artistic skills and great dental work where I couldne find elsewhere. I always look forward to my teeth cleanings and if I need work done, I know I'm in great care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr. Magno and her staff to everyone dealing with dental problems especially If you gave a challenging dental problem that no other ternal clinics can figure out. I found this office via Google search by chance and it turned out to be such a blessing. All dental related problems solved! The staff members are very humble and the clinic is very warm and clean. Every visit is such a pleasure and Dr Magno and her team always goes out of their way to ensure I am feeling comfortable and there was no pain at all. I was so happy with her work that I had to give her a hug before leaving. Dr Magno is such a humble lady!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I would like to thank Dr. Magno and her team for the responsive and excellent service. Since my aging parents are usually difficult to manage, I feel that Dr. Magno did a great job in managing them and treating them well. My parents were in good hands here. And the best part was that they didn’t charge anything extra for spending more time and more effort dealing with my challenging parents. The whole experience with the team was top level quality. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

"I had a great experience here. The prices and procedures were clearly explained to me, and it was also explained to me that whatever my insurance didn't pay, was my responsibility. Fair enough. This dental office does fantastic in customer service and satisfaction. I know because I am one of those happy customers. Bottom line is, this dental office is fine and legit. I'm happy with the services and I'm happy with my teeth and smile. This is my experience and I would highly recommend Dr Magno and her staff. They are nice, kind, and really care about their work and patients. They try their best to please, but I’m sure they can’t please all. They seem to be a happy office where the staff and Dr Magno laugh and joke a lot between themselves and their patients. That is what I've seen. I've seen patients hugging Dr Magno for pure happiness and crying for pure joy. That I have witnessed over the years. But I would see for yourself and experience what this dental office has given me. Happiness and Joy. Thank you to Dr Magno and her staff over the years of taking care of me. I appreciate her honesty and integrity who treats me like a person and not a cattle or a cash cow. I have referred many of my acquaintances and friends here and they have been happy with her work and services too. Dr. Magno has a great sense of humor and I love her caring attitude. Here's to 100 more stars."

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

An absolute 5 Stars for our best dental treatment and service. Dr. Magno has been a great support to my daughter, who was always afraid to visit dentists since elementary school. However, the staff at Emeryville Dental Care and Dr. Magno easily put her at ease and handled everything quite well that my daughter became their friend and was quickly ready for the wisdom teeth extraction. I must say that they have the friendliest staff that I’ve ever seen. I just love the way they greet you with a smile and always patient with impatient patients like my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Emeryville Dental Care has been our long-trusted dental care clinic for the entire family. My family has been visiting here for all kinds of their dental treatments as the staff here is very nice and friendly and clean office, which is the most important factor for a dental clinic. I also recommend everyone in the vicinity to visit Dr.Magno for dental treatments. I like that i can text them and email them or go online their website to schedule an appointment at all hours of the day and they respond accordingly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

So first I need to state that as a rule I have the biggest fear and tension going to a dental office or getting dental work. We are talking about an extra ordinaire Dentist here who does mind boggling work, so you can just envision how critical and specific I am. I want to give more stars for how Dr Magno made me feel comfortable before, during, and after she pulled my teeth Dr Magno and her staff are marvelous. She and her assistants set aside a great deal of time and effort to answer all my questions. I had an accident with my front teeth and my wisdom teeth were hurting me and Dr Magno saw me that day and I left the dental office like nothing happened, because my teeth and health looked back to normal. The dental procedure was quick and easy, and I healed quickly. She's quick, proficient, and friendly. I felt feeling unscathed and happy.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Yelp review negatives. Over price and unnecessary services.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019