Ratings for Dr. Yoo-Joung Ko

The world needs more doctors like Dr. Ko!! He has been amazing since day one!! Not only is he knowledgeable, but he truly cares for his patients - always has time to listen to your concerns and answers all of your questions. His calm approach to everything is much appreciated and needed... cancer is hard enough to deal with!! He makes sure you understand everything that’s discussed and you leave the hospital knowing he’s doing all that he can for you! We have such confidence in him! He is a wonderful human being!! My family and I cannot thank him enough for his compassion, dedication and active role in my husband’s care. THANK YOU DR. KO!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Ko is a rare individual & an exceptionally gifted Oncologist. He consistently goes beyond and above in his care and I am blessed to have him as my oncologist. You know you have someone special in your care when esteemed colleagues outside of Sunnybrook hold him in the highest regard. The nurses who work along side him have nothing but good things to say about him. He makes time for his patients, explains things in great detail, addresses concerns on his personal time, is compassionate and caring, and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is deserving of all the recognition and praise that he receives.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Ko was awesome!!! He is a wonderful physician and more importantly a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Ko is an amazing and compassionate doctor. He is in medicine for the right reasons - patient care. He has a positive smile and is extremely knowledgeable. He is very confident and secure. He is a humble man and respects his patients. He always responded to my emails whenever I had a concern, simply outstanding. I wish we had more doctors like Dr. Ko. God bless him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Ko is such a wonderful Doctor. He really does go above and beyond for his patients and is so kind. God bless you, Dr. Ko, and may you continue to be a beacon of light to patients and families who undergo these challenging times. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Ko is an excellent doctor with wonderful bedside manners. He is knowledgeable, patient, caring, compassate and competent. Dr. Ko's gentle approach and mannerisms have a calming effect on his patients and with their families. I feel blessed to have Dr. Ko as my Oncologist.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

What a wonderful doctor and person. Very personable and attentive to all questions and concerns. God bless him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr.Ko is a very capable doctor and possesses the remarkable ability to treat a patient and their disease. Unlike many doctors, he takes the time to speak to you directly regardless of whether a resident has already seen you. Dr.Ko encourages me to learn about my disease and never discourages or rushes me through my questions. Dr.Ko treated me through my most difficult days and what I appreciated most is that he never gave up, even when the side effects of my treatments were barely tolerable. Dr.Ko is a man of excellent character. He is very personable and will remeber you and stop to say hello regardless of how busy he is.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011