Ratings for Dr. Preeti Gupta

Went once and only once. Over charged my insurance, felt like I could not trust the validity of the information being told. Not confident in this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I took my son to see her. He was scared since this was his first visit and being only 18 months old. His teeth were in for a while. This doctor participated with my insurance, and I got a prompt appointment. The receptionist was very friendly on the phone. When I came to see her in the office, the appointment was prompt with minimal wait time. Friendly front desk person who explained I will see her and the hygienist who cleaned my son's teeth. After Dr. Gupta did the exam, she explained dental cavities and booked me for another appointment. I got the fillings done and am very happy with this office. The reviews I saw from before, must be of a different office, or they have changed dramatically. Minimal office wait time, great staff and attitude, very friendly, and got my son's treatment done in 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I will never go back to this practice. The oral surgeon on staff told me my three year old needed 2 very serious procedures He tried to scare me into scheduling the appointments right away, even saying the word "cancer" to me. My instincts told me to get out of there and never come back. I immediately got a second opinion the following morning with a dentist I know and trust, even paying out of pocket, and they told me the opposite. Those procedures would have been extremely dramatic &unnecessary given the circumstances and recommended doing NOTHING. I was horrified with the way the oral surgeon at Dr. Gupta's practice spoke to me,using scare tactics,&condescending when I told him I needed a second opinion. I can only conclude that they wanted to scare me into unnecessary procedures for money. The only positive was the dental hygenist (or was it Dr. Gupta herself? she didn't introduce herself but her coat didn't say Gupta on it) was gentle and good with my 3 year old daughter.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Worst practice ever ! Horrible experience the doctor refused to do my child's treatment because I was not trying to pay for something that is covered by my insurance ! She sends 5 people with a paper pressuring me to sign to get the treatment done! The doctor is a money hungry animal with the biggest attitude she yells at her staff to present what had to be done to my child after 2 people had already come in to present this is ridiculous . Do not bring your children here they charge you for things that are covered by your insurance ! Not kid friendly at all she is definitely in the wrong job field and the office looks like a medical non kid friendly place . And forget about the wait time 1 hour to sit me in a room ridiculous !!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

We were on our way to our scheduled 5:30pm appointment and ran into traffic, we called the office to let them know we will be 10 minutes late, first they say oh well, just reschedule, we get to the office at 5:39 and then door is locked and lights are out, the dental hygenist comes out of the office door and sees us, we ask why would you just close when we called you to let you know of the delay, she says the office manager said for her to go home and the hygenist had absolutley no comment, never again will i go there, I had a bad experience with the hygenist before, she had to take prompts from a computer on how to clean teeth and said if your son crys she will not do a cleaning, he love the dentist. STAY AWAY FROM this office, they bill your insurance even when you cancel an appointment or they close early on you, they had no intentions of keeping the 5:30 appointment they gave us....

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

This is the worst Dentist ever! The few times I took my children there I was overcharged. The staff would quote me a price and when the EOB arrived it was totally different. Almost every visit I was told my child needed work (cavities, root canal) is this possible on a 4 year old???? Beware the charge for the nitrous oxide is $125. Do not fall into the same trap I did, go to another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr Gupta has no problem leaving you wait over an hour and then telling her staff off in front of the patients! She is abrupt with the kids and parents, no nice bedside manner. Check all the charges before you go to this dentist, there are lot's of hidden fees. She left my child sitting in the chair for 45 mins when she kept walking in & out talking to the receptionist and then started working on the kid in the next room??? She told me my son needed more work done when we went back after his exam, when I questioned this she then changed everything to say that I misunderstood and "fine we'll do it all in today's visit then!" Even my son remembered and agreed what she was saying wasn't correct. That was when I stopped trusting her and after two years have had enough, it has slowly gotten worse here and when I am paying for a service I expect to get it.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr is extremely rude and does not take kind to kids who are scared.Rushes people in just to get money.Always crowded- since appointments are not scheduled right.Worst place ever!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012