Ratings for Dr. Shahriar Shimi

Excellent first appt. with Dr. Shimi and his staff. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate, spent allot of time reviewing my dental and health issues.Have been looking for a new dentist since leaving Vancouver and I do believe I have finally found him!Excellent.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I highly recommend Yonge Smiles as a wonderful place to ensure your dental health is ideally cared for. Super kind and expert staff, regular cleanings make your teeth look and feel brand new and Dr. Shimi is an amazing dentist. Thanks again Yonge Smiles!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I've been Dr.Shimi's patient for a long time. Yonge Smiles is an excellent family clinic, staff is very professional and friendly. I had an implant placed recently by Dr.Shimi and it was pain free and very positive experience. My appointments are always on time and when I had an emergency Dr.Shimi came to the office on his day off.I would highly recommend Yong Smiles to everybody who needs the best dental care possible.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Great dentist & great staff. The team at yonge smiles really made me feel warm and welcome. The hygienist was very personable, constantly made sure I was comfortable, and explained everything very thoroughly. I had a couple of fillings done by Dr. Shimi and found the procedures to be quick and pain free. I would definitely recommend this office to a friend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Shimi for almost 4 years...My smile has never been more whiter or healthier!!! I hadn't seen a dentist in 10 years prior to my first visit with Dr. Shimi, he promised me "painless dentistry" and he delivered just that! I have since referred my whole family and I challenge anyone who has a negative comment to report about Dr.Shimi or his wonderful staff!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012