Ratings for Dr. Richard Kline

This doctor is the most cruel Optomologists I have ever let near my eyes. Do not let him near yours. He administered dilating drops that lasted for 5 days. He would not reverse them. He was so rough and painful during the examination he actually broke capillaries in my skin around my eye by using a metal object to dig into my eye socket with extreme pressure. I actually moaned in pain and pushed his hand away to discover he had this metal object in his hand. He never asked my permission to use this instrument on me. When I called his office his staff and nurses were equally as obnoxious. He is an old gezer doctor who has a chip on his shoulder and should not be seeing patients. He really does not care about humans. The only thing that counts to him is making money off of your suffering. I really believe he loved seeing me suffering. He lies his office staff lies. This doctor and others like him should have their license taken away and the world would be a safer place.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011