Ratings for Dr. Kalish R. Kedia

Awful. Recommended tests not needed. Lied about results.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr . kalish Kedia is an Excellent Doctor . He is person of great values and ethics having worldwide clients .

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Very slow to see patients in an emergency. Very rude staff. There are better choices.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I had a urethra dialation done by him, with a female staff in the office. I was given an antibiotic and sent home. No consequences of the surgery. What is still bothering me about this doctor (three years later), is that he did a vaginal exam on me with NO ONE else in the room. It was about a 1 to 2 minute exam, but I still feel violated. I will NEVER return to this doctor, and I am still considering filing a report.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

This doctor was by far the most knowledgeable and kind doctor i have ever been to. Yes he sees many patients in a short amount of time but that is to ensure they won't have to stay int he waiting room a long time. he was a great doctor and answered all my questions that i had and performed my surgeries 100% perfectly

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Very poor communicator, did not answer my questions. He did not recommend the treatment that ultimately fixed my problem, I had to see another Urologist for that.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

i worked for Dr. Kedia...I ADVISE YOU...DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. HE KNOWS HIS STUFF BUT HE CAN CARE LESS ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE SCHEDULES 13 PATIENTS IN ONE HOUR AND SPENDS A WHOLE 2 MINUTES IN THE ROOM WITH THEM. HMMM A $40 COPAY FOR 2 MINUTES WITH HIM? I THINK THAT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE PATIENTS THAT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HIM. HE WILL DO TESTS AND PROCEDURES ON YOU THAT YOU DONT EVEN NEED. ITS QUITE SAD. HE DOESNT CARE FOR ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF. HE STINGY AND CARELESS. NOW THAT IM NOT EMPLOYED WITH HIM ANYMORE I AM GOING TO DO ALL I CAN TO EXPOSE HOW THIS MAN REALLY IS.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

DR. KEDIA WANTED MORE INFO ON MY PROSTATE WHICH IS ENLARGED BUT NOT CAUSING ME PROBLEMS. HE DID A FLOW TEST & A CYSTOSCOPY GARFIELD HTS. OFC.I GOT A UTI & AN ER VISIT ON EASTER AM FOR A CATHETER. I ALSO GOT A UTI ON A PREVIOUS INVASIVE PROCEDURE A YEAR AGO AND DEMANDED CIPRO B4 THIS PROCEDURE TO AVOID A REPEAT UTI. THIS TIME HE REFUSED TO ADMIT THEIR MED. EQUIP WAS NOT BEING SANITIZED ENOUGH BETWEEN PATIENTS AND SAID THE UTI IS FROM MY PROSTATE AND NOT THE PROCEDURE. ALSO TOLD ME THIS HAPPENS TO 1/15 OF THE PATIENTS WHO HAVE THIS PROCEDURE. I MET ANOTHER 2 PATIENTS IN HIS WAITING ROOM WITH UTIS AFTER THEIR PROCEDURES. WERE WE ALL THE 1/15? I THINK NOT! AFTER GOING BACK TO MY REG. DR. HE DID A URINALYSIS AND SAID CIPRO WOULD NOT CURE WHAT I HAD & GAVE ME A DIFFERENT ANTIBIOTIC. DR. KEDIA SAID MY URIN WAS FINE AND I COULD STOP THE CIPRO ONLY TO GET A PHONE CALL 4 DAYS LATER THAT I STILL HAD THE UTI (OOPS) & THEY CALLED IN A 4TH RX OF CIPRO. I WENT BACK TO MY FAMILY DR. AIDIOS DR. KEDIA

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Worst experience ever! Kept getting infection and they said it was my bladder which wasnt the problem. Didnt tell me how much out of pocket I had to pay got a bill for over 900.00 to find out later I have a kidney problem not bladder! Then his staff kept my credit card on file and then decided to bill my credit card without my permission!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Terrible experience. Got a bacterial infection from cystoscopy done in his Middleburg Hts office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Kalish R. Kedia's Credentials

• German

• Darbhanga Med Coll, Ln Mithila Univ, Laheriasarai, Bihar, India (Grad. 1969)

Amerigroup