Ratings for Dr. Anhar Hassan

Both my Dad and I felt VERY insulted and uncomfortable with Dr. Hassan and her rude, non-compassionate and callus attitude towards my Father's Parkinson's condition, not to mention the outright condescension toward me. Her derogatory names that she called my Dad, i.e.: “He looks like an alien... left arm”. and asking him to donate his brain for research. (NEVER GOOD IDEA!) Dad felt bad/insulted by her attitude all way home 2.25 hours from Univ. Florida (Shands Movement Disorder Ctr.) The way she carried on during the interview, She didn't think he could hear her constantly insults about him, but his hearing was fine and he heard every word she said. Seeing as he does not suffer from Alzheimer's or Dementia, his recall is uncanny-148 IQ. (I bet she is surprised now!) PLEASE AVIOD THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS! Ctr. is GREAT, SHE'S NOT! We're both insulted so much, we NEVER want to go back to see her EVER again - In fear of more insults. We're BIG $$$$ Donators and they'll NEVER get dime NOW!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011