Dr. Danial Deheshi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Danial Deheshi

My experience at Solo Dental was beyond my expectation. Close to my workplace, It was easy for me to choose Dr Deheshi Dental clinic. After several appointment, I was still satisfied by the unique service provided all the staff. From Dr Deheshi he managed to do a great work for the dental procedures to change my old silver fillings by tooth-colored composites on several teeth. He provided a dental treatment plan quite explicit, we were able to discuss about the pros and cons A healthy cleaning provided from the dental hygienist. The service provided by the staff was unique, from Dr Deheshi to the dental hygienist, to the dental assistants, to the receptionist. Thanks to the Dr Deheshi and his staff and Special Thanks to Kate who manage all the paperwork for my insurance in a electronic process - the reimbursement were fast. So as a client I was very happy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

i have never left a review before. but everything went well. i didnt have insurance and they worked around that. i had a tight schedule of 1 week and they worked around that. professional, very friendly and kind staff. would recommend to anyone. I went to Norburn dental

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

100% the best overall Dental experience I have ever had. Whether it be an emergency apt or any other dental requirement dr. Deheshi is kind, passionate and completely knowledgeable and the staff around him just add to the whole package

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

I'd just flown in from Calgary and was working in the same building as Dr Deheshi. Knowing I was going to be in YVR for 2 more days I just had to do something about the unbareable tooth pain I was having. I called and talked to the nicest human ever. Kate set me up to see the dr, took care of all my insurance making it that much easier when I got there. Then Stephanie the Dr's assistant took care of me. Again, the nicest human ever. Just so polite and caring....they all just wanted to help and didnt at all make me feel uncomfortable. Daheshi gave me 3 options after running a few tests. He was supposed to be leaving early that day but after seeing the pain I was in made it a point to stay late and get me better. And for that I just wanted to say thank you very much. Your entire team is amazing and are so good at what they do.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I came to know Dr. Danial Deheshi while searching for a good dentist on the internet. My wife spent hella a lot of years with the pain on her left side of a tooth. The pain comes not every day continuously but most often and was very painful. After seeing a specialist spending a big amount of fee, my wife was recommended to see another neurologist doctor. I would have been robbed another big chunk of money by that doctor if I hadn't chosen to see Daniel. Dr. Daniel Deheshi found out exactly what was causing the pain in few minutes by asking my wife few questions. His recommendation and treatment made my wife pain free and to sleep well, with a very little fee. He is the only best dentist out there as far as I know.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I came in to have my daughter’s teeth extraction , and we had a very short time and it was so quick , so clear and painless and quickly recovered!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Both my husband and myself have a deadly fear of dentists due to many bad experiences when we were children. I have never met a dentist like Dr Deheshi. He and his staff have shown that you can be not only knowledgeable and professional but also caring, understanding and patient . Our experience has been full of positives from our very first contact call . I was looking for a dentist the neighbourhood and went online and found many in our area. After reading the patient reviews I chose Dr Deheshi. We were greeted by friendly and accommodating staff. I have never experienced such a level of compassion and empathy from a dental office as we have with Dr Deheshi and all of his awesome staff. My husband and I strongly recommend that if you want a good dentist, Dr Deheshi is the one! Tim and Daphne MacLeod

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

As an international student being in Canada for a year the last thing I wanted was going to a dentist, but a hard carriot made me to visit Solo Dental and meet Dr Danial. Fantastic professional. Pleasent and fair. If you don’t know them and need a dentist I strongly recomend. Denis Trubilhano

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Deheshi is one of the best! He is gentle, extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain every detail. He truly cares about his patients and his staff are amazing. I have been to many dentists and I am so happy to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I just had an extraction on my molar tooth couple weeks ago and Dr.Deheshi did an amazing job. my pain tolerance is super low but I had no pain at all after the surgery..my husband was keep checking on me over night if Im in any pain or discomfort and I had to keep telling it's nothing. I'm so happy because I was super nervous taking this big tooth out. Great patient care.😊

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

General Dentist practicing in Burnaby for 10 years. Early training in oral surgery and sedation. Focus on providing quality dental care in a comfortable and inviting environment where patient care is of upmost priority. Well versed in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation, and advanced surgical procedures. Our team loves community service and is passionate about getting to know our patients long term. Take the time to call our eceptionists to see if our practice is right for you.

• English
  • Persian
  • Filipino

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2007)
  • University of Regina (Grad. 2003)

• Dental exam
  • Dental implant surgery
  • Oral cancer screening
  • Dental exam for children
  • Dental braces

• General Practice Residency - Royal University Hospital - Department of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery

Request an Appointment