Ratings for Dr. Danial Deheshi

I absolutely love Dr Deheshi and his team. They truly care about their patients, are highly knowledgeable, and professional. I drive over an hour to see them and I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Highly recommend. Everyone there is very kind, thorough, and proficient! Front desk are super nice and very good at follow-ups, communication, and taking care of insurance needs. Dr. Deheshi is good at what he does and explains everything kindly and in detail. TVs with Netflix, high tech equipment, and a nice office location are a big plus.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

He is the Doctor really care you and listen to you... I had this pain my right-side head for almost a year, and tried everything I could:RMT, acupuncture... I visited several doctors, even once had to visit the emergency of a hospital, but not one doctor told me what's wrong with me. I just had to keep on taking pain killer.... Finally I had to try a dentist, to see if the pain caused by my teeth. I found Dr Deheshi from this ratemds.com, and visited his wonderful clinic in June. He is amazing. He listened and after checking, he told me the pain is caused by TMD, not my teeth. He taught me how to do routine excises. What mostly warmed me is that after I came home, Dr Deheshi let his staff Kate email me his detailed notes: how to take medication, how to do excises step by step, and other recommendations. English is my second language, so the notes really helps me a lot. Now almost 3 month after my first visit, my situation much better, no more need of pain killer. I really thank Dr. Deheshi! And also thank his staff, who are so friendly and professional, making my visit to a dentist an easy and warm experience!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Deheshi and his friendly staff. I recently needed to see him right away as I was going out of town. Kate was able to find me an opening same day! The entire staff is always very kind and welcoming, and care about their patients. My 4 year old daughter has now been seeing Dr. Deheshi and his staff and she actually gets excited about going because they make her feel very comfortable and make the experience enjoyable. Thank you Dr. Deheshi and the entire staff!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

I've been going to Solo Dental since they opened. The staff are very nice and always helpful. They know that I am very anxious whenever I need to go in for appointments or have a filling. I would recommend Dr Deheshi in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Thanks to the family who recommends me to Dr. Deheshi!b’coz he is such a gentle ,caring dentist! The staffs are so nice especially to Cindy thank you so much!I’m so greatful!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Deheshi's for quite some time now, and I have never have any issues with any dental procedures he has done. He is also always willing to see me when I do have any dental-related issues that arise. I most recently had a cleaning done with Chelsea this week, and she was very gentle. All of the staff at Solo Dental are fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

My experience at Solo Dental was beyond my expectation. Close to my workplace, It was easy for me to choose Dr Deheshi Dental clinic. After several appointment, I was still satisfied by the unique service provided all the staff. From Dr Deheshi he managed to do a great work for the dental procedures to change my old silver fillings by tooth-colored composites on several teeth. He provided a dental treatment plan quite explicit, we were able to discuss about the pros and cons A healthy cleaning provided from the dental hygienist. The service provided by the staff was unique, from Dr Deheshi to the dental hygienist, to the dental assistants, to the receptionist. Thanks to the Dr Deheshi and his staff and Special Thanks to Kate who manage all the paperwork for my insurance in a electronic process - the reimbursement were fast. So as a client I was very happy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

i have never left a review before. but everything went well. i didnt have insurance and they worked around that. i had a tight schedule of 1 week and they worked around that. professional, very friendly and kind staff. would recommend to anyone. I went to Norburn dental

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

General Dentist practicing in Burnaby for 10 years. Early training in oral surgery and sedation. Focus on providing quality dental care in a comfortable and inviting environment where patient care is of upmost priority. Well versed in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation, and advanced surgical procedures. Our team loves community service and is passionate about getting to know our patients long term. Take the time to call our eceptionists to see if our practice is right for you.

• English
  • Persian
  • Filipino

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2007)
  • University of Regina (Grad. 2003)

• Dental exam
  • Dental implant surgery
  • Oral cancer screening
  • Dental exam for children
  • Dental braces

• General Practice Residency - Royal University Hospital - Department of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery

Medicaid / Medi-Cal