Ratings for Dr. Danial Deheshi

Great staff, very friendly. Doctor takes the time to explain all procedures and answer all questions. Have never been to the dentist that often in a year :) In a good way because I typically avoid dentists. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

If you are looking for the best doctor in town, you go there! Overall balance and extremely helpful and honest tips. Incredible staff, and work with your circumstances. I have been there 4 times, and i continue to get more impressed every time. Thank you Dr. Deheshi :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Awesome Dentist and Hygenist Christine! They know how to take care of my teeth. I had Dr Deheshi way back when he was at Madison Dental and still remember him taking care of my wisdom teeth because I had lots of pain. Also, friendly receptionists...Ms. Deheshi and co!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

OK first off I hadn't been to a dentist in almost 15 years and my teeth were in horrible condition. I was scared as heck to even walk into an office but my girlfriend booked me a consult and I am so happy she did. Upon walking in I was welcomed by 2 very nice ladies who helped me with my paperwork and kept my mind off the fact that I was in a dentist. I then got to meet Dr. Deheshi and he was very nice and super supportive. The next time I was in I was sat down and met Joel the IV sedationist. He was super nice and made that part easy as heck. 3 hours later I walked out with no teeth as that was what I was in for and I didnt feel anything except for some pushing and tugging. This was the best experience I have ever had in a dentist and I hope if you are considering going here you dont think twice you just book your appointment and go for it. Thank you Jennie and Dr. Deheshi will be smiling soon thanks to you

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Daheshi and his staff are a wonderful team. They really have the patient's best interests in mind and they are always very friendly. Most people don't like going to the dentist, but Dr. Daheshi and his team make it the best experience it can be.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Since my wife and I switched to Dr. Danial Deheshi we have received excellent dental care. He is very proactive and uses the latest techniques to achieve the best results for his patients. His staff are caring and knowledgeable. We have always been treated with respect and attentiveness. I am very happy with the high standard of professional care I receive from Dr. Danial Deheshi and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind dental treatment for myself and Mike. You have changed the way I feel about the dentist and even hygienists. You and your staff are my new standard for professional services. Sad to say but I'm looking forward to my next appointment now, hahaha!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I don't know how he does it but Dr. Deheshi is a miracle worker! Such a caring dentist, and all of his staff (Fereshta, Jennie, Cindy and Christine) are exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Deheshi and his team! In fact, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE else.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have finally overcome my Dental fears! I could not visit a Dentist without taking an Ativan in advance to keep me calm. (Ativan is used to treat anxiety disorders. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.) After i met Dr. Deheshi i stopped carrying Ativan. This is the most truthful dental office i have ever walked in, the treatment is great, on time and most of all PAIN FREE. The staff are very friendly and organized. I highly recommend Dr. Deheshi!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had. Professional, on time, and pain free care. The staff is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2007)