You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Danial Deheshi

If you are looking for the best doctor in town, you go there! Overall balance and extremely helpful and honest tips. Incredible staff, and work with your circumstances. I have been there 4 times, and i continue to get more impressed every time. Thank you Dr. Deheshi :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Awesome Dentist and Hygenist Christine! They know how to take care of my teeth. I had Dr Deheshi way back when he was at Madison Dental and still remember him taking care of my wisdom teeth because I had lots of pain. Also, friendly receptionists...Ms. Deheshi and co!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

OK first off I hadn't been to a dentist in almost 15 years and my teeth were in horrible condition. I was scared as heck to even walk into an office but my girlfriend booked me a consult and I am so happy she did. Upon walking in I was welcomed by 2 very nice ladies who helped me with my paperwork and kept my mind off the fact that I was in a dentist. I then got to meet Dr. Deheshi and he was very nice and super supportive. The next time I was in I was sat down and met Joel the IV sedationist. He was super nice and made that part easy as heck. 3 hours later I walked out with no teeth as that was what I was in for and I didnt feel anything except for some pushing and tugging. This was the best experience I have ever had in a dentist and I hope if you are considering going here you dont think twice you just book your appointment and go for it. Thank you Jennie and Dr. Deheshi will be smiling soon thanks to you

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Daheshi and his staff are a wonderful team. They really have the patient's best interests in mind and they are always very friendly. Most people don't like going to the dentist, but Dr. Daheshi and his team make it the best experience it can be.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Since my wife and I switched to Dr. Danial Deheshi we have received excellent dental care. He is very proactive and uses the latest techniques to achieve the best results for his patients. His staff are caring and knowledgeable. We have always been treated with respect and attentiveness. I am very happy with the high standard of professional care I receive from Dr. Danial Deheshi and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Thank you for your kind dental treatment for myself and Mike. You have changed the way I feel about the dentist and even hygienists. You and your staff are my new standard for professional services. Sad to say but I'm looking forward to my next appointment now, hahaha!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I don't know how he does it but Dr. Deheshi is a miracle worker! Such a caring dentist, and all of his staff (Fereshta, Jennie, Cindy and Christine) are exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Deheshi and his team! In fact, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE else.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have finally overcome my Dental fears! I could not visit a Dentist without taking an Ativan in advance to keep me calm. (Ativan is used to treat anxiety disorders. It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.) After i met Dr. Deheshi i stopped carrying Ativan. This is the most truthful dental office i have ever walked in, the treatment is great, on time and most of all PAIN FREE. The staff are very friendly and organized. I highly recommend Dr. Deheshi!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Amazing! From the moment you walk in, you have the receptionist, the lovely wide-eyed Jennie greet you with a warm a smile. Than when you meet the man of the hour, Dr.Danial Deheshi and his wonderful assistant, Cindy, they make you feel so comfortable. I have had some anxiety resurface from a necessary appointment with my previous dentist, and when I told this to Dr.Deheshi about this anxiety, he and Cindy went above and beyond to make me feel more relaxed, as far as to take many little breaks from the drilling during a routine filling replacement. Also, Christine, the dental hygienist is friendly and does a through job. Dr. Deheshi and staff are a fantastic bunch, best dentist and staff personnel. One more thing about Dr. Deheshi is that he listens to what your looking for when you are inquiring about braces, crowns or any other major work.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2007)

AARP
MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for the best doctor in town, you go there! Overall balance and extremely helpful and honest tips. Incredible staff, and work with your circum..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Dentist and Hygenist Christine! They know how to take care of my teeth. I had Dr Deheshi way back when he was at Madison Dental and still remember him t..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OK first off I hadn't been to a dentist in almost 15 years and my teeth were in horrible condition. I was scared as heck to even walk into an office but my girl..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Daheshi and his staff are a wonderful team. They really have the patient's best interests in mind and they are always very friendly. Most people don't like ..."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since my wife and I switched to Dr. Danial Deheshi we have received excellent dental care. He is very proactive and uses the latest techniques to achieve the be..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for your kind dental treatment for myself and Mike. You have changed the way I feel about the dentist and even hygienists. You and your staff are my ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know how he does it but Dr. Deheshi is a miracle worker! Such a caring dentist, and all of his staff (Fereshta, Jennie, Cindy and Christine) are excepti..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have finally overcome my Dental fears! I could not visit a Dentist without taking an Ativan in advance to keep me calm. (Ativan is used to treat anxiety disor..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I've ever had. Professional, on time, and pain free care. The staff is wonderful too. "

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! From the moment you walk in, you have the receptionist, the lovely wide-eyed Jennie greet you with a warm a smile. Than when you meet the man of the ho..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient of Dr. Deheshi and I have just one word to describe him, "amazing." I was a bit anxious and apprehensive when I found out I would have to hav..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All the staff at Norburn Dental Centre deserve a five star rating. Christine is a superb hygienist she is extremely thorough and professional. Dr. Deheshi is n..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I moved and needed a new dentist. They were ok but atmosphere and staff were better at my old office. Going back "

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the best dental office ever! All the staff make you feel so welcome, like you're an old friend stopping in for a visit. Dr Deheshi rocks! I tell everyon..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Is good but staff are rude. To expensive. Hard to get an appointment."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Not bad dentist but my previous dentist was better. Average staff. "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, clean and professional envirpent. They even went out if their way to calm me before I had any panic attacks. I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted and the..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After trying evaluations at three different dental offices, and not wanting to return to do any work for reasons of incompetence or rudeness, I found these onli..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring and helpful. I am no longer as fearful of dentists. What a wonderful team."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently went in for my first fillings ever; I'm a 25-year old guy and for most of my life have had severe anxiety even getting so much as a blood test done, ..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing dentist! Everyone in the practice is outstanding and I feel so fortunate to have found them."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr. Deheshi and his incredible staff. Friendly, Courteous and very helpful. Bar none the best dentist office around! Dr. Deheshi ..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best dentist in town! I am no longer afraid to go to the dentist. He has a great supportive team who are always concerned about your comfort. His front team..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor the team is helpful and it was very good experience."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been hunting all over the lower mainland for a thorough and knowledgable dentist and I decided to give Dr. Deheshi a try. Well all of my desires and more..."

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "D" to "Danial"

March 6, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 3, 2012
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 25, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

August 24, 2012