Dr. Danial Deheshi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Danial Deheshi

I came to know Dr. Danial Deheshi while searching for a good dentist on the internet. My wife spent hella a lot of years with the pain on her left side of a tooth. The pain comes not every day continuously but most often and was very painful. After seeing a specialist spending a big amount of fee, my wife was recommended to see another neurologist doctor. I would have been robbed another big chunk of money by that doctor if I hadn't chosen to see Daniel. Dr. Daniel Deheshi found out exactly what was causing the pain in few minutes by asking my wife few questions. His recommendation and treatment made my wife pain free and to sleep well, with a very little fee. He is the only best dentist out there as far as I know.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I came in to have my daughter’s teeth extraction , and we had a very short time and it was so quick , so clear and painless and quickly recovered!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Both my husband and myself have a deadly fear of dentists due to many bad experiences when we were children. I have never met a dentist like Dr Deheshi. He and his staff have shown that you can be not only knowledgeable and professional but also caring, understanding and patient . Our experience has been full of positives from our very first contact call . I was looking for a dentist the neighbourhood and went online and found many in our area. After reading the patient reviews I chose Dr Deheshi. We were greeted by friendly and accommodating staff. I have never experienced such a level of compassion and empathy from a dental office as we have with Dr Deheshi and all of his awesome staff. My husband and I strongly recommend that if you want a good dentist, Dr Deheshi is the one! Tim and Daphne MacLeod

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

As an international student being in Canada for a year the last thing I wanted was going to a dentist, but a hard carriot made me to visit Solo Dental and meet Dr Danial. Fantastic professional. Pleasent and fair. If you don’t know them and need a dentist I strongly recomend. Denis Trubilhano

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Deheshi is one of the best! He is gentle, extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain every detail. He truly cares about his patients and his staff are amazing. I have been to many dentists and I am so happy to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I just had an extraction on my molar tooth couple weeks ago and Dr.Deheshi did an amazing job. my pain tolerance is super low but I had no pain at all after the surgery..my husband was keep checking on me over night if Im in any pain or discomfort and I had to keep telling it's nothing. I'm so happy because I was super nervous taking this big tooth out. Great patient care.😊

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

The have an "allergic reaction" to dentist, such a fear. As soon as I get in the office tears just start pouring down my face. Dr. Deheshi and his team we're able to make me comfortable enough to have work done. They did not make me uncomfortable for being in my 30s with cavities and crying during every visit. The team always goes out of their way to say hello to me and to see how I'm doing even when they weren't the ones working on me during that visit. I am so unbelievably happy to have found this place and be cavity free for the first time in probably 15 years .. my fear has lessened. After I took care of my cavities I got the zoom whitening and they were very careful with me , Cindi has such a calming effect making sure you are always comfortable. Cindi called me the next day to see if I was having sensitivity from the zoom and to see how I was enjoying the whiteness of my teeth. Not only that! I went for a cleaning on my birthday and they gave me a birthday card and the staff each wrote a personal message to me. It's amazing how much they care about they're patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

After neglecting going to the dentist for a number of years, I was referred by a friend to Solo Dental after hearing about his positive experience there. Although nervous to be at the dentist, the staff at Solo was very accommodating and made me feel comfortable with the initial check up. Fast forward to now after visiting the practice 3 times and having a wisdom tooth surgery with IV sedation, not only am I not afraid to go to the dentist anymore - but look forward to working with Dr. Deheshi on improving my oral health and perfecting my smile. I'd recommend Solo Dental to anyone and everyone now and in the future.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Well where should I start, in brief: 1. respectful and friendly staff 2. knowledgeable dentist with skills to go with it 3. beautiful, clean and high tech facility so here is my story: 4 years ago I got two fillings done with a dentist in North Vancouver, although part of UBC teaching faculty and with many years of experience he neglected to listen to me during the procedure and he performed one of the fillings without me being under complete freeze which was one of the more painful experiences of my life... anyways that experience finished and I avoided to go to a doctor for the last 3 years to further checkup etc... 2 mths ago I found another dentist this time via Good google reviews in port moody also a UBC teaching faculty, again problem with the same two tooth, not only he charged me for unnecessary 360 degree xrays of my tooth which I found to be a bit annoying he started to work on the same two tooth: here is what he did, I had silver filling done by the first doctor, he removed half of it and used composite to do the filling.... funny enough hours after I left the clinic I had a bit of relief but soon after it all came back, two days later the filling cracked--> went to him again got it done again ---> left the clinic and after that had to see him 3 more times for hight adjustment and smoothing of the fillings edges that was causing bruises on my tongue.... so as weeks went by instead of getting better it got all worst, i strated to have the feeling of blood and eventually couldn't chew on that side any longer---> I sometimes wonder how some doctors go home enjoying the money they made that day when they know they didnt do a good job! I visited him once again and he said its my gum and not the teeth, he further contradict himself in saying that if it gets worst you need a root canal with him previously saying telling me the roots are healthy and the problem is no where near the roots... long story short, me not being convinced and have lost trust in his work by this stage and I seeked a second opinion from Dr. Deheshi. so now the good part: As soon as you walked in Dr. Deheshi's clinic for one thing you are welcomed by the front desk in my case it was Kate, she shook my hand and knew who I was right off the back which only shows the level of professionalism I saw right off the start. the clinic as I mentioned was super clean and beautifully colored themed. I waited couple of minutes and I was then taken to the back for one set of XRAY and basically as the pictures came on I already could see what the problem is with the previous work I had have done. BTW the dental assistance here are super friendly and really treat you well in all stages of the work. Then I got the pleasure of meeting Dr. Deheshi, in simple words, he is a confident dentist. Right off the back he took time to hear my story and took my dental history, he then examined the x rays and my tooth and walked me through what has been causing the issues. For one thing he was first in his graduating class and honestly it shows that he loves what he does and more importantly he is up to date with the knowledge and techniques necessary to make your experience wonderful. He laid out a clear plan for me and yesterday we did the fillings. for one thing he took time and was patient enough to ensure I am fully frozen, he knew I have been through hell and back so he honestly give his full attention to the work and so far it has been a day since it is all finished- no pain, no sharp edges, perfect hight adjustment and all in all very happy with the way he made everything... the best part is that I feel nothing throughout the whole procedure and in fact enjoyed my time there very much. The most important part is that within few hours post work I started to feel relief and it seems that it is going towards complete recovery and good state... Anyways whatever the outcome I will continue working with Dr. Deheshi as he truly loves his job and is meticulous in the way he performed his work. 100% recommend him! cant go wrong with this guy and his lovely staff!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I had three out of four wisdom teeth that were riddled with cavities. Due to low income, I could only afford to have one removed at a time; and after my first removal without sedation, I was filled with discomfort and fear at the thought of going back to have the others removed. It was such a horribly painful experience, I didn't want to ever go back to the dentist again! I was lucky to get into a job with dental benefits recently, and I began googling sedation specialists. Dr. Deheshi's office was the first that came up, and I read nothing but good things! He was very patient with me, and he was very sympathetic about the state of pain I was in. His staff was incredibly kind and accommodating, and the extraction was as painless as an extraction could possibly be! My mouth has healed now, with no issues whatsoever, and I can't thank Norburn Dental enough! I will be going back to Dr. Deheshi, and I hope he continues to practice, as he is an amazing Dentist! 10/10

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

General Dentist practicing in Burnaby for 10 years. Early training in oral surgery and sedation. Focus on providing quality dental care in a comfortable and inviting environment where patient care is of upmost priority. Well versed in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation, and advanced surgical procedures. Our team loves community service and is passionate about getting to know our patients long term. Take the time to call our eceptionists to see if our practice is right for you.

• English
  • Persian
  • Filipino

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2007)
  • University of Regina (Grad. 2003)

• Dental exam
  • Dental implant surgery
  • Oral cancer screening
  • Dental exam for children
  • Dental braces

• General Practice Residency - Royal University Hospital - Department of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery

Request an Appointment