Ratings for Dr. Danial Deheshi

I had three out of four wisdom teeth that were riddled with cavities. Due to low income, I could only afford to have one removed at a time; and after my first removal without sedation, I was filled with discomfort and fear at the thought of going back to have the others removed. It was such a horribly painful experience, I didn't want to ever go back to the dentist again! I was lucky to get into a job with dental benefits recently, and I began googling sedation specialists. Dr. Deheshi's office was the first that came up, and I read nothing but good things! He was very patient with me, and he was very sympathetic about the state of pain I was in. His staff was incredibly kind and accommodating, and the extraction was as painless as an extraction could possibly be! My mouth has healed now, with no issues whatsoever, and I can't thank Norburn Dental enough! I will be going back to Dr. Deheshi, and I hope he continues to practice, as he is an amazing Dentist! 10/10

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Deheshi is a good dentist, very friendly and genuine. His equipment is top of the line and I appreciate how they take photos before and after of the work. Hygienists however are questionable - upon my first visit she kept urging me to pay additional to get the xrays done to potentially have my wisdoms removed. During my second cleaning she continued insisting on me having my wisdoms removed which I think is out of line when Dr. Deheshi himself had never made any mention of this. Seems like a money grab more than anything when I've had no previous dentists ever recommending me to do so.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

The best dentist I have ever had. Thank you Dr.Deheshi for the wonderful job you have done on my teeth!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Like many others, I first went to Dr. Deheshi on the strength of the many positive reviews here and I am happy to report that they are all true. Two things about Dr. Deheshi's practice stand out for me as particularly noteworthy. The first (and obviously most desirable) is just his remarkable knowledge and abilities as a dentist. He removed one of my wisdom teeth, for example, under local anesthetic and I literally could not tell you at what point he actually pulled the tooth out! I had been dreading the procedure beforehand and was simply gobsmacked by how easy and relatively painfree the whole thing had been. I have also always been a bit leery of dentists and suspected them of promoting unnecessary procedures for their own profit, but I have not felt this at all with Dr. Deheshi. He has been conservative and sensible in his recommendations, and never made me feel pressured into anything. The second point that stands out for me is just how well-run the two offices are (both the original at Norburn Dental and the new offices at Solo). The office manager Fereshta and the various administrators and hygienists are all exceptionally pleasant, helpful, and efficient, and everything seems to run very smoothly indeed. The shiny new offices at Solo are particularly nice, giving an impression more like a spa than a dental clinic. Honestly- what more could one ask for? Six stars out of five.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I chose Danial because of the amazing reviews on this site and I have to say I'm extremely grateful because I've found the best dentist I've ever known. The staff are absolutely lovely; friendly and accommodating. The dental technology is the best I've seen; the team makes me feel included as they share the images on their monitor and ask for my input with the course of action. Right from the start, I wasn't rushed into any expenditures or major work, in fact, Danial suggested I slow down a little and he convinced me not to spend money I thought I was supposed to spend. I worked with this dental clinic to develop a plan for my teeth and I always look forward to returning for the next step. I recommend Danial Deheshi and Norburn Dental Center.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Deheshi and his staff are excellent professionals that take a lot of pride in making our visit as comfortable and stress-less as possible. Solo office is very modern and comfortable. Highly recommend their service. Glenn C

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Deheshi is absolutely fantastic - a true professional in every aspect. He is knowledgeable, respectable, and a very humble man. He is by far the best dentist that I have been to and I have been to my fair share! I highly recommend him for all services.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Deheshi is hands down the best dentist I've ever been to! Not only does he do amazing work, but him and his staff are super friendly and engaging. You know he cares when he doesn't let you leave until you are 100% satisfied. Thank you Dr. Deheshi!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great staff, very friendly. Doctor takes the time to explain all procedures and answer all questions. Have never been to the dentist that often in a year :) In a good way because I typically avoid dentists. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

If you are looking for the best doctor in town, you go there! Overall balance and extremely helpful and honest tips. Incredible staff, and work with your circumstances. I have been there 4 times, and i continue to get more impressed every time. Thank you Dr. Deheshi :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2007)

Tufts