You may also like

Rate Dr. Danial Deheshi

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Ratings

Amazing! From the moment you walk in, you have the receptionist, the lovely wide-eyed Jennie greet you with a warm a smile. Than when you meet the man of the hour, Dr.Danial Deheshi and his wonderful assistant, Cindy, they make you feel so comfortable. I have had some anxiety resurface from a necessary appointment with my previous dentist, and when I told this to Dr.Deheshi about this anxiety, he and Cindy went above and beyond to make me feel more relaxed, as far as to take many little breaks from the drilling during a routine filling replacement. Also, Christine, the dental hygienist is friendly and does a through job. Dr. Deheshi and staff are a fantastic bunch, best dentist and staff personnel. One more thing about Dr. Deheshi is that he listens to what your looking for when you are inquiring about braces, crowns or any other major work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2837013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Deheshi and I have just one word to describe him, "amazing." I was a bit anxious and apprehensive when I found out I would have to have eight fillings replaced. Both visits he explained everything; he was thorough, efficient, gentle, and caring. Everyone in the office have been helpful and extremely courteous. My apprehension of going to the dentist is now gone and I highly recommend Dr. Deheshi to anyone who is looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

All the staff at Norburn Dental Centre deserve a five star rating. Christine is a superb hygienist she is extremely thorough and professional. Dr. Deheshi is not just an amazing dentist but also a really good person. I googled "best dentist in world" and to my surprise Dr. Deheshi's name popped up. You can imagine my surprise....best dentist right here in Bby. I made an appointment. sure enough Dr. Deheshi did not disappoint.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

This is the best dental office ever! All the staff make you feel so welcome, like you're an old friend stopping in for a visit. Dr Deheshi rocks! I tell everyone how much I love going to my dentist now!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Great staff, clean and professional envirpent. They even went out if their way to calm me before I had any panic attacks. I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted and the procedure was painless. The night after the stitches in the mouth was slightly painful. The following day was just uncomfortable with nit as much as I expected. The medication given to me also seems to be helping and fitting to my personality. This experience changed my life, with a healthy smile and new found love for dentistry, they are not all scary and aggressive. Dr Deheshi at Norburn was great . ibwpuld reccomend everyone I know to come out here of they need dental work, even if it means flying from Toronto. (That's where I came from)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2778594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

After trying evaluations at three different dental offices, and not wanting to return to do any work for reasons of incompetence or rudeness, I found these online reviews for Deheshi and team. I was still very skeptical of the 5 star reviews, but right away I felt at ease, comfortable and in very good hands. Jennie is a pleasure to deal with making your appointments and inquiries, friendly, professional and courteous. After 10 years of avoiding the dentist, I feel great and am caught up on my work. I did an in house IV sedation with 4 wisdom teeth extractions and 8 fillings, totally painless and everything gets thoroughly explained to you before anything is ever done, no surprises. After my first appointment the staff was already greeting me by name, and even had a birthday card for me! A truly friendly, comfortable environment and the work is top notch. They go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your service and not just rotating the door as fast as they can for the money, or doing unnecessary work. I have no fear in returning regularly anymore.

Believe the reviews!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2742768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Caring and helpful. I am no longer as fearful of dentists. What a wonderful team.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2719004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I recently went in for my first fillings ever; I'm a 25-year old guy and for most of my life have had severe anxiety even getting so much as a blood test done, and I was worried.
Worried needlessly, it turned out! Dr. Deheshi and his staff (Cindy was the one that day) were friendly, gentle, and talked me through everything before and during the procedure. I know 5 star reviews are hard to believe, but I truly cannot think of any criticism. Highly recommended. :)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2695701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

An amazing dentist! Everyone in the practice is outstanding and I feel so fortunate to have found them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Deheshi and his incredible staff. Friendly, Courteous and very helpful. Bar none the best dentist office around! Dr. Deheshi is a true artist not just a dentist. Kudos to all of them. I would recommend them 100%

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651937].votes_count ]]