Ratings for Dr. Danial Deheshi

The best dentist I have ever had. Thank you Dr.Deheshi for the wonderful job you have done on my teeth!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Like many others, I first went to Dr. Deheshi on the strength of the many positive reviews here and I am happy to report that they are all true. Two things about Dr. Deheshi's practice stand out for me as particularly noteworthy. The first (and obviously most desirable) is just his remarkable knowledge and abilities as a dentist. He removed one of my wisdom teeth, for example, under local anesthetic and I literally could not tell you at what point he actually pulled the tooth out! I had been dreading the procedure beforehand and was simply gobsmacked by how easy and relatively painfree the whole thing had been. I have also always been a bit leery of dentists and suspected them of promoting unnecessary procedures for their own profit, but I have not felt this at all with Dr. Deheshi. He has been conservative and sensible in his recommendations, and never made me feel pressured into anything. The second point that stands out for me is just how well-run the two offices are (both the original at Norburn Dental and the new offices at Solo). The office manager Fereshta and the various administrators and hygienists are all exceptionally pleasant, helpful, and efficient, and everything seems to run very smoothly indeed. The shiny new offices at Solo are particularly nice, giving an impression more like a spa than a dental clinic. Honestly- what more could one ask for? Six stars out of five.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I chose Danial because of the amazing reviews on this site and I have to say I'm extremely grateful because I've found the best dentist I've ever known. The staff are absolutely lovely; friendly and accommodating. The dental technology is the best I've seen; the team makes me feel included as they share the images on their monitor and ask for my input with the course of action. Right from the start, I wasn't rushed into any expenditures or major work, in fact, Danial suggested I slow down a little and he convinced me not to spend money I thought I was supposed to spend. I worked with this dental clinic to develop a plan for my teeth and I always look forward to returning for the next step. I recommend Danial Deheshi and Norburn Dental Center.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Deheshi and his staff are excellent professionals that take a lot of pride in making our visit as comfortable and stress-less as possible. Solo office is very modern and comfortable. Highly recommend their service. Glenn C

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Deheshi is absolutely fantastic - a true professional in every aspect. He is knowledgeable, respectable, and a very humble man. He is by far the best dentist that I have been to and I have been to my fair share! I highly recommend him for all services.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Deheshi is hands down the best dentist I've ever been to! Not only does he do amazing work, but him and his staff are super friendly and engaging. You know he cares when he doesn't let you leave until you are 100% satisfied. Thank you Dr. Deheshi!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great staff, very friendly. Doctor takes the time to explain all procedures and answer all questions. Have never been to the dentist that often in a year :) In a good way because I typically avoid dentists. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

If you are looking for the best doctor in town, you go there! Overall balance and extremely helpful and honest tips. Incredible staff, and work with your circumstances. I have been there 4 times, and i continue to get more impressed every time. Thank you Dr. Deheshi :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Awesome Dentist and Hygenist Christine! They know how to take care of my teeth. I had Dr Deheshi way back when he was at Madison Dental and still remember him taking care of my wisdom teeth because I had lots of pain. Also, friendly receptionists...Ms. Deheshi and co!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

OK first off I hadn't been to a dentist in almost 15 years and my teeth were in horrible condition. I was scared as heck to even walk into an office but my girlfriend booked me a consult and I am so happy she did. Upon walking in I was welcomed by 2 very nice ladies who helped me with my paperwork and kept my mind off the fact that I was in a dentist. I then got to meet Dr. Deheshi and he was very nice and super supportive. The next time I was in I was sat down and met Joel the IV sedationist. He was super nice and made that part easy as heck. 3 hours later I walked out with no teeth as that was what I was in for and I didnt feel anything except for some pushing and tugging. This was the best experience I have ever had in a dentist and I hope if you are considering going here you dont think twice you just book your appointment and go for it. Thank you Jennie and Dr. Deheshi will be smiling soon thanks to you

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Danial Deheshi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2007)

Request an Appointment