Dr. Simon Kelley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Simon Kelley

Wonderful doctor in an excellent facility. He was part of the team that performed 2 hip replacements on my teenage daughter. It has changed her life. Very approachable. We feel free to ask any questions and he is always willing to answer. Can’t recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

A huge and heartfelt thank you to Dr. Kelley and the entire staff at SickKids for over a decade of excellent care for our daughter, who was born with a congenital short right femur. We are incredibly grateful for the easy access we have to world-class care. Our daughter has enjoyed an active childhood and is in excellent overall health and we believe that this is linked to how Dr. Kelley and his team have been able to gradually correct her leg length discrepancy and associated hip issues with a thoughtful and well-communicated plan. We are also grateful to Dr. Kelley for advocating to introduce new technology at SickKids (internal fixator) that made our daughter's quality of life infinitely better throughout her second leg-lengthening procedure. Wait times at clinics are quite long but he never rushes families and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Best surgeon with best staff. Reassure to patient & highly knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 24, 2019

Thank you, Dr Simon Kelley, for all that you have done for my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Very personable and professional. He made my son at ease during surgery. He takes the time to explain and answer all your questions. I am very grateful that he is looking after my son’s case.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr Kelley has been seeing my daughter since she was 6 weeks old. He is Kind , Compassionate, Patient and an ALL round Great human and I am just Thankful that my child is in his care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

zero respect for his patients and their families. I was absolutely mortified and shocked to have to deal with such an unprofessional individual. I had presumed that surgeons and medical staff had the absolute best intentions but it seems as though Dr. Simon Kelley is just the opposite of that. He consistently made false promises to my child, got his hopes up only to continuously let him down. Im just confused as to why a grown man would do that to a child?

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr Kelley is absolutely amazing. He is kind, compassionate and very patient with nervous parents who have lots of questions. He really takes time to explain the issues, the surgery and the progress through all of the follow ups. He always made sure to explain things so we understand exactly what was going on and were fully prepared. If your child has an upcoming consult or surgery with Dr Kelley don’t worry, you’re in very good hands!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

My son was born with fibular hemimelia on his left foot. His pediatrician referred him to Dr Kelley. Due to the fact that I was not present at the initial appointment with Dr. Kelley I was really concerned about the surgery. After meeting Dr. Kelley, his professionalism and patience helped me understand why the surgery was important for my son’s health and put me at ease. My son had the surgery one year ago and he is progressing well so far. I respect Dr. Kelley and I am so grateful that my son is in his care. Many thanks Dr. Kelley for everything you did for Jason.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Dr Kelly was my second Orthopedic Surgeon, who helped save my leg. My first Surgeon stitched me up never gave me antibiotics even though I had a open fracture. I lost bone due to that I got a infection which made me lose my Fibla. Dr Kelly who then did everything In his power to make sure I never lost my leg and he did, told me to keep positive throughout me having the external fixator. Great Orthopedic Surgeon and great man.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Simon Kelley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients