Ratings for Dr. S Ramadan

Dr Ramadan is one of a kind. I have been seeing many doctors trying to finally get a family doctor since my doctor moved out of the province and was lucky enough to get Dr Ramadan. He cares about his patients and is thorough. I'm not sure about the receptionist since I often get neglected from that end but as for the doctor himself- he is top notch. He should teach other doctors a thing or two about people skills. He communicates well to make you understand what is going on with you in layman's terms rather than being super clinical in his language. It is a great approach. I am so greatful to have him as my doctor. I never feel awkward in his office but he could use a more detail oriented reception staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

very professional and trustworthy; extremely knowledgeable and intelligent; takes the time to explain and is always helpful and courteous; patients are lucky to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

VERY GOOD DOCTOR, VERY PATIENT AND HELPFUL. THIS IS THE FIRST DOCTOR I ACTUALLY FELT WHO CARED AND TRIED HIS BEST TO HELP. THE STAFF ARE ALSO ON TOP OF THINGS.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

very high eduction very young and the best bedside manner i have seen

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

After my experience at my family doctor's office yesterday, seeing this doctor was a greatly needed positive experience. He actually seemed to care what I needed to see him for, which I haven't seen in other doctor's in a long time. We need more of him. Too bad I couldn't have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I've just seen this doctor a couple of times as of Dec 21, 2011 so I can't give a real fair rating but he's at least taken time to explain some things with me, which is important in my view.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011