Ratings for Dr. Paul Schembri

Dr. Schembri is truly amazing. I had another consultation booked with another surgeon but cancelled right after I had met Dr.Schembri, as I instantly felt 110% comfortable with him. I had a breast augmentation done in November 2015, and I am so extremely happy with the results! I wish I had done the surgery years ago. He listened to what I wanted, provided honest information and recommendations, and thoroughly explained everything from A to Z. I was fairly nervous because I had heard horror stories about how bad the pain is from a few friends that had the surgery performed by other surgeons, and I can honestly say that the pain was very very minimal, and the nurses were awesome. I never write reviews, but I wanted to write this one because I would recommend Dr. Schembri in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had breast augmentation on dec 17, 2015. Words cannot express how happy i am with the results. Dr. Schembri is amazing and so professional. Kerri is awesomr as well!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I just had a breast reduction done by Dr. Schembri and he was fantastic!!! Best decision I could have ever made! They are beautiful and almost no pain at all!!! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Im 34 years old and had my breast reduction surgery last week with him. I was so nervous but he made me feel so calm, answered my questions and even made me laugh. We didn't discuss sizes but he said he felt an "average" reduction would be best. I trusted him and couldn't be any happier with the results. He did a fanatastic job!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Excellent experience. Had my surgery in March and I feel amazing. Dr Schembri answered all my questions and did a wonderful job. He is friendly and helpful and his assistant Kerri is incredible.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

HE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AT WHAT HE DOES!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Had my surgery at the end of October 2015 at 17 years of age. He explained everything and answered any and all of my questions which made me feel way more comfortable. He may be young but he sure knows his stuff. All in all great experience minus the pain.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Schembri was not the first plastic surgeon I met with, however the moment I met him I knew that he would be the doctor that I could trust to help me. Although during the surgery plans had to change, Dr Schembri chose what was safest and best for my body and piece of mind. I honestly feel whole heartedly that if I had saw another surgeon they may not have made the best choice for me. I truly cannot speak highly enough or put into words the gratitude I feel for Dr Schembri and his staff. If you are questioning what doctor to choose please just meet him and his staff, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

About two weeks ago, I got a breast reduction with Dr. Schembri. From my first consultation with him, I knew he was the surgeon I would choose. His entire staff was so friendly and he put me at ease the minute I met him. He's knowledgable, caring, kind, efficient and has a good sense of humor. He listens very attentively to every one of my concerns/fears/questions and answers them thoroughly and honestly (sometimes before I even ask them!) The day of surgery he made me feel so at ease and comfortable, and I have received the same amount of attentiveness and care for each of my follow ups. Kerri is also very kind and friendly and is always available to answer any questions. Dr. Schembri did amazing work, I'm so happy with my results and this surgery has truly changed my life. I can not recommend him and his wonderful staff enough!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

From the moment I went into the consultation with Dr. Schembri, I knew that he would perform my surgery. He was punctual, caring, and answered the majority of my questions before I had to ask them. He truly cares for his patients and his office manager Kerri was phenomenal!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015