Ratings for Dr. Paul Schembri

I just had a admonioplasty , hernia repair and breast reduction done. My breasts look great and very painless. Dr. Schembri did an amazing job with the symmetry and size proportion to my body. I'm only 7 days post op cannot comment on the tummy yet but things are healing very well. The only thing I would mention is my appointments get bumped around as he is a very busy doctor. This is hard for me with two girls one with special needs. Coordinating care is difficult so I wish appointment times could be more firm. I was really nervous going into surgery but he was awesome at keeping me calm before going in. Amazing surgeon and a really nice person. I would definitely go see him again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I recently had a breast reduction from Dr. Schembri and it turned out amazing, better than I could have ever imagined. Don't let his youth fool you as he is a master at his craft. He is very professional and he made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process especially right before I went into surgery. Ladies, if you are ever considering having a BR go to Dr. Schembri, You will not be disappointed. His assistant Kerri is amazing too!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

got surgery done on both hands first hand was ok until second was done went for follow up 3 weeks later and was told I was ready to go back to work on wcb and case worker said that was a joke know got wcb doctors taking care of the rest terrible

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Absolutely fantastic surgeon! Beautiful results of tummy tuck:)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

AMAZING!!! I had a reduction done and I have never been happier!!! I am 41 and I feel like I'm 20 again! Very, very little pain and I don't handle pain well. The symmetry is excellent, the scars after 6 months are hardly noticeable - I am just so happy. It's good to note that many really good surgeons don't have the very best bedside manner, Dr. Schembri is okay but you may feel a little rushed, you just have to slow him down a bit. I wouldn't go anywhere else if I needed surgery again!! This was surgery #7 in my life and by FAR the best. He works out of the Misericordia in Edmonton and those nurses and doctors were fabulous! Great experience!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I broke my finger two days prior to meeting with the doctor, and was sent for secondary X-rays which he reviewed with me and showed me where the injury was, what it was, how it happened, and how it will get better. I was immediately sent to a physiotherapist in the same building as well as got a custom splint which was all done in the same building and by super friendly people, who were also quick and helpful. He also examined my previously broken (other ) finger and made a treatment plan for that on the spot. Wildly impressed by this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I had a breast reduction and lift last week I was so scared because of all the stuff I had googled... but after my surgery I felt so good I spent a night in the hospital because I was from out of town and Dr.Schembri wanted to make sure I was well taken care of. He is a Great Knowledgeable Doctor! 100% happy and impressed. My pain was minimal and was off pain killers after 3 days. I'm so happy I did this and even happier with Dr.Schembri. He really does care. Beautiful bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Schembri is truly amazing. I had another consultation booked with another surgeon but cancelled right after I had met Dr.Schembri, as I instantly felt 110% comfortable with him. I had a breast augmentation done in November 2015, and I am so extremely happy with the results! I wish I had done the surgery years ago. He listened to what I wanted, provided honest information and recommendations, and thoroughly explained everything from A to Z. I was fairly nervous because I had heard horror stories about how bad the pain is from a few friends that had the surgery performed by other surgeons, and I can honestly say that the pain was very very minimal, and the nurses were awesome. I never write reviews, but I wanted to write this one because I would recommend Dr. Schembri in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had breast augmentation on dec 17, 2015. Words cannot express how happy i am with the results. Dr. Schembri is amazing and so professional. Kerri is awesomr as well!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I just had a breast reduction done by Dr. Schembri and he was fantastic!!! Best decision I could have ever made! They are beautiful and almost no pain at all!!! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016