Ratings for Dr. Paul Schembri

I had breast reduction surgery in March and Dr. Schembri did a fantastic job. I didn't have any pain whatsoever and never took a single pain pill. My healing went amazing. No itching, no pain, and the scars look great! My nipples are a tiny bit uneven but I'm still incredibly happy with them. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking to get a breast reduction. Also Kerri was very helpful in all aspects.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I had a breast augmentation October 2016. I had voiced on every single visit after my surgery, that I was concerned with the shape of my breasts. Dr schembri assure me they would get better with time. That never happened they looked deformed. On my one year appt Dr Schembri asked how I liked my breasts, I told him they looked awful and something was wrong with them. He proceeded to tell me I had a normal out come and that they looked fantastic. They looked far from fantastic. He proceeded to tell me he could do fat injections to fill in the major crease I had on both breasted, I didn't believe this was a solution and wanted to be referred to another surgeon for a second opinion. As I left the office totally devastated that my own doctor could care less that I wasn't happy he was totally passing the buck and not taking responsibility for what went wrong. I have since seen and had revision surgery by a different surgeon. Turned out I had bottomed out on both sides and had double bubble deformity on the right side. I asked Dr Schembri at the time of my one year follow up if he thought I had these issues and he said absolutely not. Well he was dead wrong. It has cost me $12000 to repair my breasts after being turned away from my own surgeon. I wouldn't recommend Dr Schembri after the hell and pain I went through. I was treated like I was crazy.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I was told I had breast cancer and was referred to him very quickly. Kerri was and still is very ignorant to deal with unless you pump her tires. My appointments were always on time but I felt rushed and as a patient with other chronic illnesses, I felt a complete disregard and had complications with my first surgery and my recovery is taking a lot longer with my second. His bedside manner is terrible and the nurses were really rude even thou my IV was clogged they took forever to change it and had zero sympathy and made me feel like a burden. The worst part is that I never asked for cancer, I never asked to be put I.

Submitted March 30, 2017

I just had a admonioplasty , hernia repair and breast reduction done. My breasts look great and very painless. Dr. Schembri did an amazing job with the symmetry and size proportion to my body. I'm only 7 days post op cannot comment on the tummy yet but things are healing very well. The only thing I would mention is my appointments get bumped around as he is a very busy doctor. This is hard for me with two girls one with special needs. Coordinating care is difficult so I wish appointment times could be more firm. I was really nervous going into surgery but he was awesome at keeping me calm before going in. Amazing surgeon and a really nice person. I would definitely go see him again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I recently had a breast reduction from Dr. Schembri and it turned out amazing, better than I could have ever imagined. Don't let his youth fool you as he is a master at his craft. He is very professional and he made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process especially right before I went into surgery. Ladies, if you are ever considering having a BR go to Dr. Schembri, You will not be disappointed. His assistant Kerri is amazing too!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

got surgery done on both hands first hand was ok until second was done went for follow up 3 weeks later and was told I was ready to go back to work on wcb and case worker said that was a joke know got wcb doctors taking care of the rest terrible

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Absolutely fantastic surgeon! Beautiful results of tummy tuck:)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

AMAZING!!! I had a reduction done and I have never been happier!!! I am 41 and I feel like I'm 20 again! Very, very little pain and I don't handle pain well. The symmetry is excellent, the scars after 6 months are hardly noticeable - I am just so happy. It's good to note that many really good surgeons don't have the very best bedside manner, Dr. Schembri is okay but you may feel a little rushed, you just have to slow him down a bit. I wouldn't go anywhere else if I needed surgery again!! This was surgery #7 in my life and by FAR the best. He works out of the Misericordia in Edmonton and those nurses and doctors were fabulous! Great experience!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I broke my finger two days prior to meeting with the doctor, and was sent for secondary X-rays which he reviewed with me and showed me where the injury was, what it was, how it happened, and how it will get better. I was immediately sent to a physiotherapist in the same building as well as got a custom splint which was all done in the same building and by super friendly people, who were also quick and helpful. He also examined my previously broken (other ) finger and made a treatment plan for that on the spot. Wildly impressed by this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I had a breast reduction and lift last week I was so scared because of all the stuff I had googled... but after my surgery I felt so good I spent a night in the hospital because I was from out of town and Dr.Schembri wanted to make sure I was well taken care of. He is a Great Knowledgeable Doctor! 100% happy and impressed. My pain was minimal and was off pain killers after 3 days. I'm so happy I did this and even happier with Dr.Schembri. He really does care. Beautiful bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016