Ratings for Dr. Paul Schembri

I can’t tell you all how amazing and wonderful this doctor is. He is so kind and helpful. He helped put me at ease before and after surgery. I had a breast reduction, best decision of my life. If i ever want or need any plastic surgery done, he will be the man I see! Thank you Dr. Schembri!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Schembri changed my life and gave me my confidence back. I love my new breasts and I owe him everything. I’m glad I stayed at home to do my surgery with Edmonton’s best plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Schembri just recently and I cannot say enough great things about the results and process. He has great bed side manner and his staff (Kerri) was great in bookings and answering any questions I had. At one appointment, I had to take both my small children in last minute. Dr. Schembri treated them so well and was very personable with them to make them feel comfortable also. This surgery changed not only the physical pain I was dealing with prior to the procedure but also changed how I now feel in my skin. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Schembri is an amazing surgeon and has the best bed side manner of any doctor I’ve ever had. Kerri at the front is also absolutely amazing. She is so kind and personable. I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr.Schembri when I had to have my mastectomy and reconstruction.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Schembri and his staff are amazing people . I can’t thank them all enough for all they have done for me ,and continue to do for me . 💕💕

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I’m a post mastectomy patient and was referred to Dr.schembri. I had a reduction and lift on side and complete reconstruction on the other. Words cannot explain the amazing gift this man has given me. He makes you feel very at ease at all times especially when entering the OR. Wonderful doctor and would recommend him in a heart beat. He has made me feel whole again and the outcome is amazing 💗💗

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I am 4 months out from a TRAM flap breast reconstruction. Dr. Schembri was fantastic. He was very knowledgable about the few options I had for reconstruction after chest wall irradiation. The work he did make me feel like myself again. I would highly recommend anyone in need of reconstruction post breast cancer treatment consult with Dr. Schembri first. His staff is helpful, friendly and the office is very punctual - I have never waited for more than 10 minutes for any appointment. Overall a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had a facelift done by Dr. Schembri: I found him to be very informative and had a great "bedside manner". My facelift turned out to be very natural looking and I am extremely pleased with the results. I believe that people cannot pinpoint why I look great. I have just had comments like "you look great, what have you been up to?". Even my family doctor commented on how natural I looked and that Dr. Schembri did a great job. I found Keri to be very helpful and informative and I have always found her to be friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Schembri for this procedure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr Schembri and all of his staff! I was very nervous for my first surgery, and he made me feel a lot better. I am so far quite pleased with the results and wonder what took me so long to have a breast reduction in the first place!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I had breast reduction surgery in March and Dr. Schembri did a fantastic job. I didn't have any pain whatsoever and never took a single pain pill. My healing went amazing. No itching, no pain, and the scars look great! My nipples are a tiny bit uneven but I'm still incredibly happy with them. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking to get a breast reduction. Also Kerri was very helpful in all aspects.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017