Ratings for Dr. Paul Schembri

HE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AT WHAT HE DOES!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Had my surgery at the end of October 2015 at 17 years of age. He explained everything and answered any and all of my questions which made me feel way more comfortable. He may be young but he sure knows his stuff. All in all great experience minus the pain.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Schembri was not the first plastic surgeon I met with, however the moment I met him I knew that he would be the doctor that I could trust to help me. Although during the surgery plans had to change, Dr Schembri chose what was safest and best for my body and piece of mind. I honestly feel whole heartedly that if I had saw another surgeon they may not have made the best choice for me. I truly cannot speak highly enough or put into words the gratitude I feel for Dr Schembri and his staff. If you are questioning what doctor to choose please just meet him and his staff, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

About two weeks ago, I got a breast reduction with Dr. Schembri. From my first consultation with him, I knew he was the surgeon I would choose. His entire staff was so friendly and he put me at ease the minute I met him. He's knowledgable, caring, kind, efficient and has a good sense of humor. He listens very attentively to every one of my concerns/fears/questions and answers them thoroughly and honestly (sometimes before I even ask them!) The day of surgery he made me feel so at ease and comfortable, and I have received the same amount of attentiveness and care for each of my follow ups. Kerri is also very kind and friendly and is always available to answer any questions. Dr. Schembri did amazing work, I'm so happy with my results and this surgery has truly changed my life. I can not recommend him and his wonderful staff enough!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

From the moment I went into the consultation with Dr. Schembri, I knew that he would perform my surgery. He was punctual, caring, and answered the majority of my questions before I had to ask them. He truly cares for his patients and his office manager Kerri was phenomenal!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I had my BA done in August. Dr. Schemer was not the first plastic surgeon I met with but I knew right away that he would be the one I chose to do my surgery. He made me feel at ease immediately and he and his assistant Kerri were both very respectful and knowledgeable. I am also extremely happy with my results..... he did a great job with the incisions and with helping me select the best implants for my frame. You will be in very skilled hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Words can't describe how amazing my BA experience was with Dr Schembri and his staff. Extremely punctual, detailed, respectful, considerate, I could go on and on. His surgical coordinator Kari is also truly amazing. I am so happy with the results. He is truly passionate and knowledgable and I would reccomend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have had a breast reduction and Dr. Schembri was very knowledgeable and cares about the work he does. I have also has botox with him and he removed a mole from my sons face and you can't even see the scare. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I had Dr Schembri perform my surgery. From the get go he was kind, considerate and very detailed on procedure. Surgery and follow ups have been great. Very thankful for a wonderful caring individual. Ps. Dr Schembri assistance is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I am now recovering from a face lift and I am very excited to see the end results. Dr. Schembei was recommended and he is wonderful. Very knowledgable, open, nice, and with a great sense of humour. His professional informality is a nice counterpoint to the God complex attitude of other physicians I have seen. Kerri, his office manager, is exceptional as well. Very happy!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Paul Schembri's Credentials

AHC
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AT WHAT HE DOES!!!!!!!!"

April 17, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Had my surgery at the end of October 2015 at 17 years of age. He explained everything and answered any and all of my questions which made me feel way more comfo..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Schembri was not the first plastic surgeon I met with, however the moment I met him I knew that he would be the doctor that I could trust to help me. Althoug..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About two weeks ago, I got a breast reduction with Dr. Schembri. From my first consultation with him, I knew he was the surgeon I would choose. His entire staff..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I went into the consultation with Dr. Schembri, I knew that he would perform my surgery. He was punctual, caring, and answered the majority of ..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA done in August. Dr. Schemer was not the first plastic surgeon I met with but I knew right away that he would be the one I chose to do my surgery. He..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words can't describe how amazing my BA experience was with Dr Schembri and his staff. Extremely punctual, detailed, respectful, considerate, I could go on and ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a breast reduction and Dr. Schembri was very knowledgeable and cares about the work he does. I have also has botox with him and he removed a mole fr..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr Schembri perform my surgery. From the get go he was kind, considerate and very detailed on procedure. Surgery and follow ups have been great. Very tha..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am now recovering from a face lift and I am very excited to see the end results. Dr. Schembei was recommended and he is wonderful. Very knowledgable, open, ni..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my daughter just had her breast reduction done three days ago.so far we are both so pleased with the results.He is very caring and supportive.she is so happy an..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been 8 days since my breast reduction and so far I am thrilled! Dr. Schembri is very professional and did everything to reassure me and make me feel com..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mini tuck with no muscle tightening and lipo with Dr Schembri in November. I wanted to improve my c-section scar and remove some skin. I was able to boo..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had breast reduction 1 year ago great Doctor , but have one concern ... one nipple is smaller !!!!!!!!"

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consult with Dr Schembri a couple weeks ago. I was kind of nervous before going in. However, I was soon relaxed as all my questions were answered and wa..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Doctor Schembri following a broken thumb. I didnt' end up needing surgery ... but I thought Dr. Schembri was amazing. So helpful and compas..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Schembri after a hand injury at work. My initial consult, surgery and follow up appointments went well, however, after returning to work I..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a lift and breast augmentation on October 2, 2014. I found Dr Schembri estremely easy to talk to and all my questions asked. He is compassionate and a ca..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction 6 weeks ago and I loved the experience with Dr. Schembri he is thoughtful and caring but at the same time an excellent surgeon. I woul..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done by Dr Schembri a few months ago and he is a wonderful surgeon! I am very pleased with my results and the service I was provided. H..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a lumpdectomy done followed by a masectomy to the left breast. I couldn't have asked for a kinder physician that Dr. Schembri he worked in conjunction with..."

October 8, 2014