Ratings for Dr. Paul Schembri

I had a facelift done by Dr. Schembri: I found him to be very informative and had a great "bedside manner". My facelift turned out to be very natural looking and I am extremely pleased with the results. I believe that people cannot pinpoint why I look great. I have just had comments like "you look great, what have you been up to?". Even my family doctor commented on how natural I looked and that Dr. Schembri did a great job. I found Keri to be very helpful and informative and I have always found her to be friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Schembri for this procedure.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had nothing but a positive experience with Dr Schembri and all of his staff! I was very nervous for my first surgery, and he made me feel a lot better. I am so far quite pleased with the results and wonder what took me so long to have a breast reduction in the first place!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I had breast reduction surgery in March and Dr. Schembri did a fantastic job. I didn't have any pain whatsoever and never took a single pain pill. My healing went amazing. No itching, no pain, and the scars look great! My nipples are a tiny bit uneven but I'm still incredibly happy with them. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking to get a breast reduction. Also Kerri was very helpful in all aspects.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I had a breast augmentation October 2016. I had voiced on every single visit after my surgery, that I was concerned with the shape of my breasts. Dr schembri assure me they would get better with time. That never happened they looked deformed. On my one year appt Dr Schembri asked how I liked my breasts, I told him they looked awful and something was wrong with them. He proceeded to tell me I had a normal out come and that they looked fantastic. They looked far from fantastic. He proceeded to tell me he could do fat injections to fill in the major crease I had on both breasted, I didn't believe this was a solution and wanted to be referred to another surgeon for a second opinion. As I left the office totally devastated that my own doctor could care less that I wasn't happy he was totally passing the buck and not taking responsibility for what went wrong. I have since seen and had revision surgery by a different surgeon. Turned out I had bottomed out on both sides and had double bubble deformity on the right side. I asked Dr Schembri at the time of my one year follow up if he thought I had these issues and he said absolutely not. Well he was dead wrong. It has cost me $12000 to repair my breasts after being turned away from my own surgeon. I wouldn't recommend Dr Schembri after the hell and pain I went through. I was treated like I was crazy.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I was told I had breast cancer and was referred to him very quickly. Kerri was and still is very ignorant to deal with unless you pump her tires. My appointments were always on time but I felt rushed and as a patient with other chronic illnesses, I felt a complete disregard and had complications with my first surgery and my recovery is taking a lot longer with my second. His bedside manner is terrible and the nurses were really rude even thou my IV was clogged they took forever to change it and had zero sympathy and made me feel like a burden. The worst part is that I never asked for cancer, I never asked to be put I.

Submitted March 30, 2017

I just had a admonioplasty , hernia repair and breast reduction done. My breasts look great and very painless. Dr. Schembri did an amazing job with the symmetry and size proportion to my body. I'm only 7 days post op cannot comment on the tummy yet but things are healing very well. The only thing I would mention is my appointments get bumped around as he is a very busy doctor. This is hard for me with two girls one with special needs. Coordinating care is difficult so I wish appointment times could be more firm. I was really nervous going into surgery but he was awesome at keeping me calm before going in. Amazing surgeon and a really nice person. I would definitely go see him again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I recently had a breast reduction from Dr. Schembri and it turned out amazing, better than I could have ever imagined. Don't let his youth fool you as he is a master at his craft. He is very professional and he made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process especially right before I went into surgery. Ladies, if you are ever considering having a BR go to Dr. Schembri, You will not be disappointed. His assistant Kerri is amazing too!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

got surgery done on both hands first hand was ok until second was done went for follow up 3 weeks later and was told I was ready to go back to work on wcb and case worker said that was a joke know got wcb doctors taking care of the rest terrible

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Absolutely fantastic surgeon! Beautiful results of tummy tuck:)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

AMAZING!!! I had a reduction done and I have never been happier!!! I am 41 and I feel like I'm 20 again! Very, very little pain and I don't handle pain well. The symmetry is excellent, the scars after 6 months are hardly noticeable - I am just so happy. It's good to note that many really good surgeons don't have the very best bedside manner, Dr. Schembri is okay but you may feel a little rushed, you just have to slow him down a bit. I wouldn't go anywhere else if I needed surgery again!! This was surgery #7 in my life and by FAR the best. He works out of the Misericordia in Edmonton and those nurses and doctors were fabulous! Great experience!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016