Ratings for Dr. Paul Schembri

I broke my finger two days prior to meeting with the doctor, and was sent for secondary X-rays which he reviewed with me and showed me where the injury was, what it was, how it happened, and how it will get better. I was immediately sent to a physiotherapist in the same building as well as got a custom splint which was all done in the same building and by super friendly people, who were also quick and helpful. He also examined my previously broken (other ) finger and made a treatment plan for that on the spot. Wildly impressed by this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I had a breast reduction and lift last week I was so scared because of all the stuff I had googled... but after my surgery I felt so good I spent a night in the hospital because I was from out of town and Dr.Schembri wanted to make sure I was well taken care of. He is a Great Knowledgeable Doctor! 100% happy and impressed. My pain was minimal and was off pain killers after 3 days. I'm so happy I did this and even happier with Dr.Schembri. He really does care. Beautiful bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Schembri is truly amazing. I had another consultation booked with another surgeon but cancelled right after I had met Dr.Schembri, as I instantly felt 110% comfortable with him. I had a breast augmentation done in November 2015, and I am so extremely happy with the results! I wish I had done the surgery years ago. He listened to what I wanted, provided honest information and recommendations, and thoroughly explained everything from A to Z. I was fairly nervous because I had heard horror stories about how bad the pain is from a few friends that had the surgery performed by other surgeons, and I can honestly say that the pain was very very minimal, and the nurses were awesome. I never write reviews, but I wanted to write this one because I would recommend Dr. Schembri in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I had breast augmentation on dec 17, 2015. Words cannot express how happy i am with the results. Dr. Schembri is amazing and so professional. Kerri is awesomr as well!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I just had a breast reduction done by Dr. Schembri and he was fantastic!!! Best decision I could have ever made! They are beautiful and almost no pain at all!!! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Im 34 years old and had my breast reduction surgery last week with him. I was so nervous but he made me feel so calm, answered my questions and even made me laugh. We didn't discuss sizes but he said he felt an "average" reduction would be best. I trusted him and couldn't be any happier with the results. He did a fanatastic job!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Excellent experience. Had my surgery in March and I feel amazing. Dr Schembri answered all my questions and did a wonderful job. He is friendly and helpful and his assistant Kerri is incredible.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

HE IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AT WHAT HE DOES!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Had my surgery at the end of October 2015 at 17 years of age. He explained everything and answered any and all of my questions which made me feel way more comfortable. He may be young but he sure knows his stuff. All in all great experience minus the pain.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Schembri was not the first plastic surgeon I met with, however the moment I met him I knew that he would be the doctor that I could trust to help me. Although during the surgery plans had to change, Dr Schembri chose what was safest and best for my body and piece of mind. I honestly feel whole heartedly that if I had saw another surgeon they may not have made the best choice for me. I truly cannot speak highly enough or put into words the gratitude I feel for Dr Schembri and his staff. If you are questioning what doctor to choose please just meet him and his staff, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016