Ratings for Dr. Robyn Blatt

Efficient compassionate and pain free. Best dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Robyn Blatt is kind, funny and great with kids. Dr. Blatt usually pops into say hi during our appointments, but unless there is a problem she is not part of our routine visits. We usually just see the hygienists who are very competent and kind. Our experience has been that there is a lot of waiting around at this office. Our appointments are rarely on time and we typically wait 15-20 minutes after our appointment to pay. The waiting room is small and the receptionist can be unpleasant. The practice is advertised as child-friendly but the waiting room tv is generally turned onto the news (parents might not find this appropriate for young viewers) and the amount of waiting around also makes it a poor fit for young kids and busy people. Dr. Blatt's kindness, sense of humour and skill might make up for the drawbacks, but if your priorities for a dentist include getting in and out of the office quickly or you're looking for a truly kid friendly environment I wouldn't recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have never had a more comfortable and pain free experience than I did with Dr. Robyn Blatt, she is incredibly patient, kind and compassionate.....and quite funny. I highly recommend her. kim

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Do not make the mistake of going to this dentist. I would give a minus rating if I could.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I hadn't been to a dentist in over 10 years. I REALLY hate going, and have extreme anxiety. Dr. Robyn Blatt was literally the perfect dentist. She explains everything and very accommodating. I'd recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013