Ratings for Dr. Mark Blau

Dr. Blau is an applied encyclopedia, not only in Chiropractic but also in many of many medications, I have been seeing him for more than two years on regular basis, sometimes only for maintenance issues. He is great and so professional, he can spot the pain areas without even me telling him about them. He is so understanding and patient. On top of that, he is a doctor not only a chiropractor

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Blau for years with chronic pain and realize how much I need him when I have to miss a few sessions. Awesome sense of humour and treats you as if you are his only patient even when he's running a little behind. He doesn't turn anyone away and has ALWAYS been there when I've needed him...he's a special person.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I forget about Dr Blau until I have an injury. He has set right my arm/ shoulder which allowed me to step up my game. Latest lower back injury had me walking like a 110 year old. One visit and I was straight for a whole day. A repeat visit and I am almost 99%. I have been to him off and on over a period of 10 years and everytime I am amazed at how effective his chiropractic is.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I went to see Dr. Blau with knee problems, and neck problems which were causing headaches. Each time his manipulations made me feel better right away. I still use the exercises he taught me when I have a minor stiff neck, or whatever. It works every time!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Excellent sense of humour, very knowledgeable and gentle, capable of helping with most problems (headaches, old injuries, posture, soft tissue and muscles and so on). I would rate him as the best chiropractor I've ever met.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I went into the office with extreme back pain and I left the back pain behind when I exited. The exercises he gave me were exactly what I needed. He is extremely kind and easy to talk to. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011