Ratings for Dr. Kel Sherkin

He did not do my forms properly and caused big delays in getting paid back from my insurance. Very mean to his staff, yelling at his assistant in front of me!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

This suckered is working behind Cynthiana Chan, you will also notice that his culprit conniving office manager still there in that so- called clinic. Watch out for this lady.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Tells me right off the bat that he is the best Podiatrist Doctor and that they have made him the Podiatrist President. Looks like the shadiest used car salesmen trying to talk me into surgery. When I told him that I would need to talk it over with my family as I don't have that kind of cash he becomes visibly agitated and upset as if I am stupid. Ancient X-ray machine operated by an assistant who did not know what she was doing. Overall expensive unprofessional experience by someone who just wants access to your life savings.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Sherkin successfully removed a 4cm x 4cm cyst from my left foot. He took the time to explain the surgical plan in detail and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. Dr, Sherkin and his staff are extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to be around. Thank you Dr. Sherkin and staff!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Sherkin is a poor podiatrist. My issue began with plantar fasciitis in my left foot. He was decent at explaining the problem, at least in his estimation. Plantar fasciitis is the repetitive stretching and tearing that causes the fascia to become irritated or inflamed. The treatment consisted of laser therapy and this ridiculous hammer pounding of my heel; it didn't help. I started using a home therapy treatment of taping my left foot at the arch, this alleviated some of the pain. It took nearly a year, many months after I finished my treatment with Dr. Skerkin, for my foot to heal. The whole time with Dr. Sherkin, he would constantly repeat that he is a Master Podiatrist. The odd thing, no other doctor has ever heard of a Master Podiatrist, there apparently is no such thing. The man is a quack that knows how to feed off people and their poor feet.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Sherkin took his time to explain me what my options could be regarding the plantar wart which was on my feet. He explained me the level of pain which i'll have to go through on both of the options he gave me. The staffs are amazing and very supportive. the surgery was successful and healed within the time frame which he gave me. overall i'm very satisfied by the service which i've received from them. i highly recommend him and would definitely go back to him if i ever face farther difficulties on my feet in the future.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Surgery was successful on my right bunion. I just booked an appointment to have my left one done. Dr. Sherkin took time to explain the procedure in depth and the follow up care was very good. His staff are well trained and enjoyable to be around.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

My Plantar fasciitis is no longer bothering me. The series of shock wave treatments have eliminated the pain I was having on the bottom of my left heel. It's great to be back running again.Thanks to Dr Sherkin and staff .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Thank you, Dr. Sherkin and staff, for your help and support. I had 2 hammer toes corrected surgically in his office and am back wearing stylish shoes without any discomfort.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I had very bad ingrown toenails on both big toes and Dr. Sherkin preformed surgery removing the borders and root on both nails. I am now pain free and cosmetically they look good. Very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015