Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Rudin

Dr. Rudin is a very thorough physician with excellent people skills. He is the kind of physician who will take the time to answer all questions which he will answer in a clear and concise manner. He tells it like it is and does not beat around the bush. I never felt rushed through my appointment and take comfort in knowing that I am being cared for by a good physician. A true professional.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

The office staff here often makes me feel like I'm being rushed and "talked down" to. Dr. Rudin is thorough but sometimes hard to it's difficult to get him to understand an issue. I wouldn't say he's punctual, because I always wait at least 20 minutes after my appointment to see him. I agree that he is knowledgeable because he can speak to different medical topics. I need him to transfer his medical terms into patient terms however. I'd call this an "average" experience overall.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

This is one thorough doctor. While it may be true that he has a dry wit, he's actually very pleasant to be around. You'll never come across a more highly skilled diagnostician in this country.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Dr. Robert L. Rudin's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental