Ratings for Dr. Mireille Gharib

This doctor is one of the most unprofessional, incompetent and rude doctors I have ever encountered. She looks like she hasn’t slept in months and acts that way as well. She is terrible with children and even ruder to parents. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

This doctor only cares about certain people, for discharge she called the parents before us aside and said I will discuss you discharge in private because there are other people around, but when it came our turn she did not pull us aside, she not once smiled, did not take time to explain things with kindness as we were very worried, her hair looked messy, this was our first not so happy experience at sick kids hospital since year 1999 in Toronto.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Absolutely patient and down to earth. I came in with my 7 yr old who had a big gash on his forehead. She was so thorough and kind. She kept him calm and distracted because he was freaking out from the blood. She made a stressfull situation a bearable one....not only my son, but for myself who was equally freaking out.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Completely missed a diagnosis on my child that was picked up afterwards in a walk in. Thank gosh I went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

She was very helpful and kind with my daughter. I trusted her judgement completely. Not to mention she has a great smile.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011