Ratings for Dr. Andrew Taylor

Brilliant Dr, I've seen him just once but I already know he's the Dr that can help me!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Taylor to anyone, I have found him to be most helpful both in the medical and mental sense.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Taylor completely changed my life. That isn't an exaggeration, it's a plain fact. Destitute, addicted and desperately on the verge of suicide, my career in tatters, Dr. Taylor helped me, took time to learn about my situation in an unassuming and unpretentious way, which is unique amongst the doctors I've experienced, and he dedicates his life to being one of the good guys. Darkness can only be overcome when you are given a light, sometimes you make it yourself, sometimes someone gives you one as a gift of grace. Dr. Taylor is that person for me. Him and my Mum! Anyway, the next song is for you Tay Tay.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

What an amazing doctor Andrew Taylor is. The first time I met him 5 years ago I immediately felt at ease and as though I mattered. He has always been there to listen and give honest, caring, supportive and educated advice specific to my needs. I genuinely trusted this dr from day one and have told him things no1 will ever know. He has a great sense of humour and even through very serious times and dark times in my life he could and can still make me laugh. Thank you dr Taylor for all that you have done for me and continue to do for others.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Excellent GP been with him 9 years stops and listens to what you have to say doesn't Rush you out the door glad I found him

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Very helpful dealing with my mum's lower back issue and putting her through tests to check the extent of the injury.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

He is perfect and will give you what you need not what you want so dont expect any easy s8 scripts.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Be it for sports injury or addiction Dr Taylor is fantastic. Easily the best doctor I have seen. Dr Taylor is knowledgeable, compassionate and an all round gentleman. I have never waited more than 30 minutes at the clinic in Frankston and have been seen in 5 mins on a couple of occasions. After 15 months not one single complaint, I just wish I found him sooner!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have admiration for all the staff/doctors at this clinic and pharmacy as they are always polite and courteous even under stressful and demanding situations given the nature of some clients, including myself at times. I've found Dr Taylor to be extremely compassionate and supportive throughout the time I have been a patient of his. He is extremely professional and I have always felt safe in his care and have trusted his medical advice and experience in treating those with addictions. I've always felt as though I have been treated as a person with individual needs rather than just another number in the waiting room to push through.... hence why I have always been happy to wait if he isn't running on time as I know he spending time with patients they need as opposed to just pumping them through two minute consultations (as unfortunately seems to be a common practise these days).

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

AMAZING DOCTOR AND AWESOME MAN, PITY ABOUT THE CLINIC SECURITY AND WORKLOAD THOUGH.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012