Ratings for Dr. Paul Kwong

Worst doctor ever met in my life.. not at all patience. Very rude. He just walked walked away without listening.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

I've been to this doctors often several times and have had great experiences with all of the doctors until I saw Dr. Kwong. I saw Dr. Kwong recently in the walk-in for an ongoing issue I've had for several months, he refused to listen to any of my symptoms, he was brash, rude, unprofessional and even dismissed my previous blood work, claiming that even though my levels were low, they were on the lower end of normal and none of it was a big deal. He even went on to give me a very condescending speech on lifestyle choices and how I got myself to where I was, even though I eat healthy and exercise 5 days a week. I will never ever seek the help of Dr. Kwong again, although the other doctors at Westbram have been absolutely lovely and professional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

terrible experience with this "doctor" . Worst visit to doctors office in my 59 years. Rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Kwong seemed extremely disinterested when I came in for a walk-in. He acted like he didn't care about any of my symptoms and made it seem like it was not a big deal even though I was clearly emotionally distressed. Overall, I did not have a good experience with this doctor and would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I find Dr. Kwong to be very funny. I know theres nothing funny about health care although I was almost in tears laughing at these ratings from other patients. Dr kwong has been me and my immediate families family doctor for over 20 years. When I had my son 5 years ago I got a new doctor (dr. Milner) for my sons sake. The only time we see kwong is when we have an ear infection as they happen frequently, so I know we can get our antibiotics in 5minutes including wait time. He is very close to my house as my other doctor is not. Anyhow. Doctor kwong is really something else. Im sure he doesnt listen to a thing you say. He gets you in and out so fast its almost like it didnt happen. You leave confused and feeling almost stupid. He treats you as though your wasting his time and your an idiot for showing up. Dr kwong makes me laugh. "NO U FINE CRAZY" he reminds me of mr. Chow from the hangover movies. All in all hes not a bad guy. Just VERY insensitive to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Kwong has been my doctor for over 40 years. He is always very helpful, has a great sense of humour and always treats me with respect and consideration. He spends the time to explain issues as well as the ways to resolve problems without the use of drugs if at all possible. Dr. Kwong is great doctor and I feel fortunate to be under his care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I have been with Dr. kwong for 15 years,he is the reason that most of my medications have been cut in half.Becouse he so good to me and my wife our kids go to see him with their kids.Our famely hopes that he wiil never move out of the area.We are very happy to be his patients.From mr. &mrs. Pasquale Lombardi

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

H know Dr Kowng for over 23 year, he is one of the best Doctor I have known.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Great Doctor always helpfull and always on time.Dr Kwong is proffesional, polite and proficient in his assessement of my condition.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr Kwong is one of the finest Doctors and human being. He is Professional,courteous,punctual and most of all 100 % accurate in his diagnosis of whatever ailments i may have. he is patient and has a warm sense of humour . his advice is always good. He has been my doctoe r for over 30 years and I look forward to a further 30 years under his good care

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011