Ratings for Dr. Tony Mork

After my Spinal surgery I am pain free. This has been the best experience from start to finish. I cannot stress enough that if you are in chronic pain as I had been for years see Dr. Mork and if he can help you it will be life changing

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Bonjour, je suis du Québec, Canada. Je tiens à témoigner au sujet du Dr. Tony Mork. J'ai eu deux chirurgies par Dr. Tony Mork en 2016 et 2017. Je souffrais du syndrome facettaire depuis plusieurs années mais les 2 dernières années avant mes chirurgies ont été les pires années de ma vie. La souffrance était insupportable j'avais tellement d'inflammation dans le cou que la douleur était ressentie jusque dans la tête le visage et également ressentie au niveau des épaules et des trapèzes. Je ne pouvais plus travailler j'était incapable de mettre ma tête sur un oreiller incapable de m'asseoir de lire de regarder la télévision je ne pouvais plus bouger ma tête, je marchais et marchais sans cesse jour et nuit. La douleur était tellement forte que j'en étais rendu à avoir des idées suicidaires.... Après consultation de 2 neurochirurgiens ici au Québec, ceux-ci me disait qu'il n'y avait aucune chirurgie pour régler mon problème et que seul la médication pouvait m'aider. Les médicaments que je devais prendre n'enlevaient en rien ma douleur et en plus je ressentais les pires effets secondaires. Puis en faisant des recherches sur le syndrome facettaire, mon mari a regardé les vidéos de Dr Mork qui lui offrait une solution. Je suis donc aller à Miami pour subir ma première chirurgie, durant laquelle Dr. Mork à débridé 3 vertèbres cervicales bilatérales, c'était merveilleux la douleur était pratiquement disparue. Un an plus tard je suis retournée cette fois en Californie pour la deuxième chirurgie des 2 autres facettes bilatérales. Depuis ma douleur est disparu à 90% je peux vivre un vie normal. Dr. Mork je ne pourrai jamais assez vous remercier, vous avez changé ma VIE !!! Sylvie Bégin Trois-Rivières, Québec Canada

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I had lower back surgery 23 years ago where I was fused. It was a terrible experience and the pain did not go away until years later when I used other methods to get rid of it. A few months ago my hands and arms began to hurt and go numb. I had and MRI that showed severe stenosis in two cervical vertebrae. I knew I wanted a very good endoscopic surgeon, but really didn't even know if one existed in the Untied States. I searched for several weeks through the regular doctor channels, but couldn't find one that I really felt comfortable with. Then I found Dr. Mork on an internet search. I watched all of his videos and read the reviews. I contacted Shannon, his extremely qualified assistant and a nurse who sent me a link for the MRI written and electronic copy. Within 4 days my wife and I had a phone consult with Dr. Mork who went thoroughly over my MRI with us. We were both very excited about getting my back taken care of without fusion. I was so impressed that I had my son contact Dr. Mork and we both had surgery a day apart in Mission Viejo, CA. Within 3 days I was able to stop taking all pain medication and have been pain free ever since. I'm 78 years old so it is still a major surgery and it has taken time to recover, but I haven't had any pain issues to deal with. Dr. Mork is truly a gifted surgeon and a really caring and good person. He saw us every day at the hotel after the surgery and have had communication with him or Shannon over the following weeks. They are very special people.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Before I saw Dr. Mork, my back was a mess. I couldn't do much, I couldn't run, I could barely walk, I couldn't work out. After my surgery and the healing process i'm running 20+ miles a week, I am back to weight training but most of all, he gave me my life back. He is quite simply stated the best doctor i've ever been treated by. I never in my life imagined having this kind of life again. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Mork performed a laminoforaminoplasty on me recently and I cannot express how pleased I am! I am back to my regular activities and exercise and am so happy with my results, do not hesitate to call Dr. Mork if you have any back pain/spine problems he will exceed your expectations!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Starting 2006, I was having cramps and pain on my left leg. MRI suggested that I had Spinal Stenosis at L4-L5. Consulted local neurosurgeon as well as an orthopedic surgeon. Both talked about major surgery with 50/50 chance of success. Both were not interested in explaining their procedure. Found out about Dr. Mork from the internet. Sent them my MRI. He called and talked to me at length explaining not only what exactly was happening but also explained in details the procedure he would perform. With some hesitance, I went to his then office in Florida. First day he spent over an hour with me and my family explaining everything in details. One day after surgery, I was walking on the beach in Florida without any pain, leg or surgical! Ever since then, I had been mountain biking, camping, hiking and canoeing. I was 59 year old at that time. Recently, after Thanksgiving in 2014, I developed acute unbearable pain on my RIGHT leg. Again MRI revealed that my nerve at L4-L5 was pinched severely. On 12/30/14 I had Dr. Mork perform the Endoscopic Spine surgery. This time in CA. He was very compassionate about my repeat situation. Again spent ample time with me and my wife explaining everything. As this was a repeat surgery, he explained that the recovery time will be a bit longer (no walk on the beach very next day!). Surgery went well. Surprisingly, he made a house call to my hotel the following day. Spent over an hour again with me and my wife. He is very sincere, compassionate and most of all honest about everything. I am in my third week of recovery with absolutely no leg pain. After first week of rest, I am almost living my normal life. No pain what so ever. Of course I need to take it easy until I am fully recovered. Highly recommend Dr. Mork if you have any spine related condition.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I was told I needed a spinal fusion but I heard about Dr. Mork from a friend and he cured my back pain! I can now get on my with life. THANK YOU DR MORK!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

dr mork helped me to escape multiple fusions in my cervical spine.which was suggested by other docs. dr mork did 2 surgeries without additional charge. i am very pleased with the experience and the professional treatment. i totally trusted dr mork and am very happy only 5 days post op.. i am off all pain meds, can sleep and have better range of motion. silvia beck

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I hope my recent experience with Dr. Mork will help those who suffered from cervical stenosis make decision in choosing the best option of treatment. I suffered from severe back and arm pain for five year after a bicycle accident. Recently, symptoms getting worse and all orthopedic neurosurgeons I have visited told me that I need an anterial cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) because MRI revealed that I had severe cervical stenosis at C5, C6 and C7 caused by the Herniation. I did a lots of home work online and realized that ACDF had a major consequence in about one third of patients years later, i.e., adjacent segment disease (ASD) that may lead to another surgery again and potential persistent back and neck pain probably in rest of my life. I think that is definitely not what I want. Searching online again, I submitted my MRI to several institutions and orthopedic neurosurgeons across the nation. Dr. Tony Mork was the only one responses immediately and set up phone interview the next day with me and my husband to review my MRI and discuss the plan of the surgery. He explained everything clearly with us about procedure and answered all the questions and concerns very professionally and patiently. Right after our phone interview and discussion, his nurse coordinated and arranged surgery very effectively. On August 19th, 2014, I had the endoscopic discectomy of C5-6 and C6-7 successfully. My back/neck pain and arm numbness dramatically went away right after recovering from anesthesia. This is amazing! I got two levels of Herniation removed at one time of surgery! I'm so happy to have such "life saving", simple and affordable surgery. My hard home work has given me a huge benefits in return... My friend learnt my story and joked "I"ll definitely have Dr. Mork do my surgery if I got neck problem...". Finally, I have only one word: Dr. Mork gets my life back!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. is the one of the best doctor I have ever met. He understand what is the best for the patient and he has the best skills and the best experience to make his patient benefit the most from his surgery and treatment with minimal cost and suffering. His high quality warrant the high reputation as a best orthopedic surgeon in the world. My recent experience and outcome of the endoscopic cervical disk surgery of herniation was the evidence of what I commented above. Therefor, I highly recommend Dr. Mork to you if you have spinal disk problem and be told that you need disk fusion surgery!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014