Ratings for Dr. Martin LeBlanc

I hit the surgeon jackpot when I got Dr. LeBlanc. He truly cares about his patients and doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments. He wants the best for you as a patient and will be persistent in his treatment until the best is achieved. He is such an asset to Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

A very competent, kind and caring physician. From the very start, I felt confident he could "fix" me after my two mastectomies….and he is doing his best to do just that right now. I am grateful for Dr. LeBlanc and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I LOVE Dr LeBlanc, he is amazing, simply amazing! If you have him, you could not be luckier! He is very skilled, but also incredibly kind and caring. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. He listens intently to your questions and concerns, completely understands them and provides some excellent information in return. My surgery results are fantastic! In addition to being a gifted surgeon, he really is a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. LeBlanc was extremely helpful. Got an appointment with him within a week of my dermatologist calling. I had a cancer on my leg and he was very concerned, very helpful. The follow up with him was excellent. I ma fortunate to have been sent to him. I will see him on a regular basis for followup for the cancer and I am very happy he is the doctor I was fortunate enough to see.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I met with Dr Leblanc for my consult regarding breast reconstruction. Right away he made me feel at ease with his calm demeanor. Also I found him to be genuinely interested in what I say. I feel that I will be in good hands when it comes time for me to have my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I usually get very stressed out around doctors but he made me feel comfortable right away, he was friendly,helpful,knowledgeable and made me feel part of the process. His staff were awesome also.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Extremely effective in communications as well as explaining procedures makes you feel confident in him and his staff

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. LebBlanc did my breast reconstruction immediately after a double mastectomy. He was kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable. He walked me through it all and he treated me with respect like I was a partner in the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone who is going through this type of surgery.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Martin LeBlanc's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hit the surgeon jackpot when I got Dr. LeBlanc. He truly cares about his patients and doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments. He wants the best fo..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A very competent, kind and caring physician. From the very start, I felt confident he could "fix" me after my two mastectomies….and he is doing his best to do ..."

October 3, 2014