Ratings for Dr. Martin LeBlanc

Absolutely amazing. I had to have a piece of glass removed from my hand, a couple months after a car accident. Dr. Martin Leblanc is very kind and gentle. Cares about his patients and is very calming. The nurses he has are great as well. I get bad anxiety and one nurse had offered to come hold my other hand and she talked me through it, keeping my mind off of what was going on. Absolutely wonderful! I'll more than likely be back there at some point in time to get more removed from my side. You feel so comfortable with him! Wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

My first experience with a plastic surgeon for a cyst removal from my cheek. I can't say enough good things about him...kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and punctual! I never had to wait more than 1 minute in a room before he walked in! If you have a choice of Doctors..pick Dr. LeBlanc.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Finally found a suregon who knew about the disease I had and gave me back my quality of life. Thank God he's young enough that if I need him he'll be here for years to come. Best thing that could have happened to me was being sent to him. His staff are equally as amazing and caring. Love seeing him and having my life back

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I hit the surgeon jackpot when I got Dr. LeBlanc. He truly cares about his patients and doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments. He wants the best for you as a patient and will be persistent in his treatment until the best is achieved. He is such an asset to Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

A very competent, kind and caring physician. From the very start, I felt confident he could "fix" me after my two mastectomies….and he is doing his best to do just that right now. I am grateful for Dr. LeBlanc and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I LOVE Dr LeBlanc, he is amazing, simply amazing! If you have him, you could not be luckier! He is very skilled, but also incredibly kind and caring. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. He listens intently to your questions and concerns, completely understands them and provides some excellent information in return. My surgery results are fantastic! In addition to being a gifted surgeon, he really is a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. LeBlanc was extremely helpful. Got an appointment with him within a week of my dermatologist calling. I had a cancer on my leg and he was very concerned, very helpful. The follow up with him was excellent. I ma fortunate to have been sent to him. I will see him on a regular basis for followup for the cancer and I am very happy he is the doctor I was fortunate enough to see.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I met with Dr Leblanc for my consult regarding breast reconstruction. Right away he made me feel at ease with his calm demeanor. Also I found him to be genuinely interested in what I say. I feel that I will be in good hands when it comes time for me to have my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I usually get very stressed out around doctors but he made me feel comfortable right away, he was friendly,helpful,knowledgeable and made me feel part of the process. His staff were awesome also.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Extremely effective in communications as well as explaining procedures makes you feel confident in him and his staff

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012