Ratings for Dr. Martin LeBlanc

Dr LeBlanc wasted my time and his by pretending to know how to help but actually didn't know. I saw him three times and he still made no effort to perform surgery, all the while my condition getting worse and worse. I saw another surgeon who said he could do the surgery two days later. I just wish LeBlanc was honest about the fact he couldn't help instead of wasting my time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I am a new patient of Dr. LeBlanc's and I trust him with my life. Though I was referred to another physician he due to my prognosis he fit me into his busy schedule for an initial consult and surgery in two weeks. It would have happened faster but it was Christmas the following week. The surgery went as planned and healing well. Unfortunately the pathology results following were not what we wanted and Dr. LeBlanc and his team were in action again. I have a referral for ENT in a week and Oncology in 2. He has a great bedside manner and takes time to listen to his patients. If you are ever in his care you are in great hands

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Caring and very nice doctor to consult with. I wish all doctors were like him! Wait time was a bit long, but he was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Absolutely amazing. I had to have a piece of glass removed from my hand, a couple months after a car accident. Dr. Martin Leblanc is very kind and gentle. Cares about his patients and is very calming. The nurses he has are great as well. I get bad anxiety and one nurse had offered to come hold my other hand and she talked me through it, keeping my mind off of what was going on. Absolutely wonderful! I'll more than likely be back there at some point in time to get more removed from my side. You feel so comfortable with him! Wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

My first experience with a plastic surgeon for a cyst removal from my cheek. I can't say enough good things about him...kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and punctual! I never had to wait more than 1 minute in a room before he walked in! If you have a choice of Doctors..pick Dr. LeBlanc.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Finally found a suregon who knew about the disease I had and gave me back my quality of life. Thank God he's young enough that if I need him he'll be here for years to come. Best thing that could have happened to me was being sent to him. His staff are equally as amazing and caring. Love seeing him and having my life back

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I hit the surgeon jackpot when I got Dr. LeBlanc. He truly cares about his patients and doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments. He wants the best for you as a patient and will be persistent in his treatment until the best is achieved. He is such an asset to Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

A very competent, kind and caring physician. From the very start, I felt confident he could "fix" me after my two mastectomies….and he is doing his best to do just that right now. I am grateful for Dr. LeBlanc and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I LOVE Dr LeBlanc, he is amazing, simply amazing! If you have him, you could not be luckier! He is very skilled, but also incredibly kind and caring. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. He listens intently to your questions and concerns, completely understands them and provides some excellent information in return. My surgery results are fantastic! In addition to being a gifted surgeon, he really is a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. LeBlanc was extremely helpful. Got an appointment with him within a week of my dermatologist calling. I had a cancer on my leg and he was very concerned, very helpful. The follow up with him was excellent. I ma fortunate to have been sent to him. I will see him on a regular basis for followup for the cancer and I am very happy he is the doctor I was fortunate enough to see.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013