Ratings for Dr. Tom Thomas

Great experience with Dr. Thomas. He performed a revised nose surgery and it all went well. I can breath again!!! After 20 years I can appreciate the gift of breathing thanks to Dr. thomas

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Thomas is a pleasure to work with. He is thoughtful and friendly and will answer all your questions. I had a parathyroidectomy which was a complete success and good experience all due to his care and expertise. Plus you can barley see my scar. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer and as scary as that sounds Dr. Thomas and his staff quickly calmed not only me but my Google crazed daughter. The receptionist greet you with smiles and The nurses take The time to get to know you so you aren't a sick person you're a part of them. The doctor and his P.A explained the procedure, he even showed my daughter thru a scope what he was going to remove. He was patient and made sure I understood the whole process even when I felt like I was on overload and just agreed he needed me to understand before proceeding. I needed that. I don't recommend needing this surgery but if you have to have it done he's amazing you will be pleased I am and my scar is almost nonexistent!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2019

I actually went to see Dr. Thomas because he was referred by a doctor from the medical practice my spouse works at. Due to having difficulty while breathing. Dr. Thomas was actually the second opinion I was looking for as the prior doctor did not give me a straight solution. Dr. Thomas took the time and patience to explain what was really wrong with my nose. A CT scan was recommended for a more detailed look. After the scan, besides the deviated septum, I had to reset the inferior turbinate and also get rid of a bubble inside my left nostril (cannot recall the medical terminology used by the Dr.) Post follow up visit went well and all had healed the way it was supposed to. I can give Dr. Thomas a thumbs up and 5 stars for his dedication and professionalism. Thanks to him I am able to breath again without any complications.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Thomas performed a total thyroidectomy on me in November, 2018. Dr. Thomas and his staff were friendly, professional, and efficient!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Going through a surgery is never easy, but doctor Thomas was very good at explaining everything to me. He took his time throughout all my visits to explaine every step, telling me what to expect and how he and the team will perform my surgery. I had to remove my thyroid and he did such an amazing job that when I tell people that my scar was less than a month old they didn’t believe. My recovery went smoothly even the nurse from his office called me few times before my follow up visit! I highly recommend doctor Thomas to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Would absolutely recommend Dr. Thomas! Staff was wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Phenomenal experience, would suggest to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr Thomas did my parathyroid surgery. My recovery was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I was sent to Dr. Thomas for the removal of my thyroid due to a thyroid storm. He explained the surgery and recovery in detail. and I had no surprises. Great bedside manners compassion, knowledge. Just all around great doctor. There are no words for how thankful I am that he was recommended to me for this surgery.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Tom Thomas's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Assurant