Ratings for Dr. Cam Anderson

Dr Anderson was a staunch and consistent advocate for his patient, building trust and confidence.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Anderson treated me in 2013 and 2017. My favorite out of all the doctors in the BIU. Challenges me with thoughtful questions and is a caring individual. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Anderson treated me over two different stays at BIU at VGH in the past 2 years. He is a kind, intelligent, caring, frank, and compassionate doctor. He is humorous, dresses cool, and has a overall "coolness" about him. Most importantly however, he helped pull me back from dispair, hopelessness, and suicide. He got my path to healling after leaving BIU in place and moving before I left the floor. I too wish I could be treated by him outside VGH. I would gladly pay any amount. He is that worth it!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

He is a terrible. I had psychosis and he kept on asking why I was there in the VGH hospital. He interrogated me as if I was some kind of criminal.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

He's a good doctor with a great sense of humor; it's important to stay laughing in between bouts of psychosis and self-harm. If that's not funny what is...oh yeah, not taking my medication. Moreover, his physical beauty is only surpassed by the attractiveness of his personality. Talking to him brought me as close as I've ever been to sexual gratification. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

What a terrific and devoted psychiatrist. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor during my inpatient stay at VGH. So understanding and easy to talk to and not to mention has an amazing sense of humour and just an all around cool guy. I actually wish he practised outside of the hospital as well because i will definitely miss him as a doctor. He made my stay in the Brief Intervention Unit at VGH that much more bearable. Thanks a bunch Dr. Anderson. You changed my life and gave me hope for the future and the field.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011