Ratings for Dr. Olasunkanmi Mabifa

This doctor is very good compare to the previous once I have come across. However, a bit difficult to understand his accent as the foreigners finds it difficult to understand our mothers tongue too. In general he 's a very good with managing his patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

This doctor has moved on to Kitchener, ON. When I went there he was more concerned with my "appearance" than anything else. The fact that I had a shower and did not show up at my appointment dressed in rags must mean I was not really that depressed. The fact that I had spent the past 3 years on antidepressants and talking to counselling services did not matter, because at the end of my appointment, after he told me he felt I was clinically depressed, I asked him about ODSP, which to him clearly showed I was "malingering" and just wanted to get something out of it. Well yeah, I am suffering and I want all the help I can get to get better. Add to that because of his accent I was having a really difficult time understanding him, the appointment was worthless and his typed report was full of spelling errors and misrepresentations of what I had said. Avoid this guy at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013