Ratings for Dr. Ingrid Savasi

Lovely bedside manner and brilliant attitude even under stressful circumstances!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

I have had an unfortunate experience experience with Dr Savasi. I found her to be biased and judgmental. She made it very clear to my fertility Dr that if he helped me she would cause big problems for him. She lied on my birth report stating the first birth report from previous surrogacy said I had a significant bleed and was told not to get pregnant again. The report says nothing of the sort. I’m forced to find gynaecology care in a major city because I have been assured if I showed up in OS There would be heck to pay. won’t go to os even on my deathbed.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr.Savasi is one of the sweetest, caring, compassionate doctors I've ever had the privilege of crossing paths with. i could jot reccomend this women more than 5☆ or else i would. if you ever find yourself referred to her or your care in her hands, take a big huge sign of relief and look forward to the care on the way :) such a fantastic doctor and human being ♡♡♡♡

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

A very understanding Doctor, helpful and tactful. Punctual, and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Was extremely happy with Dr. Savasi, she is kind, sincere and genuinely interested in helping you. She is an excellent doctor. My only issue is her office. I was told I would need a 6 month check up after my surgery. I was not called for an appointment, I called several times and left messages but never got a call back for that check up? Extremely disappointed, but would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Savasi. She is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr. Savasi was a fantastic dr. Very happy with her !

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Savasi is one of the most competent, patient and caring surgeons I have had the pleasure of meeting. She personally called to schedule my surgery, and got me in that same day. Her attention and care put both myself and my husband at ease leading up to the surgery. Her bedside manner is bar none. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish you were my GP.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Amazing doctor!!! She was very kind and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Savasi delivered my first daughter at 37 weeks. The delivery went perfectly and we were very happy with our care. It wasn't until the delivery of my son that I realized what an above and beyond Doctor she is. Three days after being released from London in the antenatal unit for preterm labour my body decided it couldn't hold baby in any longer. I went to the hospital where Savasi said yup, you're 6 cm we're having a baby today!!! He was born at 33 weeks and 5 days. Having a previous twin premature delivery I knew what to expect. My biggest concern was being able to hold him after birth which was something I didn't get to do with my twins. Savasi ensured that I had some skin to skin time before baby went to the nursery and was such a positive Doctor the entire delivery. I'm so thankful for Dr Savasi!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I received excellent medical care from Dr Savasi for my surgery. It went very smoothly and she even called me personally to make sure I was recovering as I should. She explained all the facts I needed to know about making decisions about my health and respected my decisions. I had been avoiding the procedure I had done but now am very grateful for her patience and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016