Ratings for Dr. David J. Myers

I had previously given the only 2 star review on this board. Since I can't see a way to edit my original review, I'm updating my experience on a new review, as follows: Update added on May 8, 2014 (Originally gave a two star rating.) : Surprising, and not in a bad way! I got a call from Dr. Meyers himself, today. We had a very honest conversation, in which I was able to voice my concerns, and he listened and was very understanding. He apologized completely for any bad feelings he has caused, reassured me that he is coming from a place of wanting to help my daughter, and assured me that he is willing to do whatever is necessary to diagnose her. It was a very civil and respectful conversation, and I feel like all of our concerns were put to rest. He may have restored my faith in doctors! I'm very impressed with his character. Also, extremely excited that I don't have to start over with a different doctor. Turns out that Utah Valley Dermatology is fully willing to correct any mistakes that were made, and absolutely capable of communicating to correct problems!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Meyers has been seeing my 8 year old daughter for a serious, painful, and unique condition on her scalp. I have been consistently treated like an overbearing parent, for asking questions and making requests. Almost nothing was explained to me about their suspicions concerning diagnosis of her condition. I was treated like a know-nothing when I made assertions about what it might be. Literally every test taken, and all information I can find online are consistent with my original assertions about what her problem might be. Seemingly, because I thought of it first, he is utterly unwilling to consider the possibility that that is what it is. To the point that he is unwilling to perform the tests necessary to confirm and diagnose her condition. I am left without any other option than to pay the stack of bills I now have from his office, which yielded no explanation on my daughter's condition; and then go and find someone who's patients' well being is more important than their pride.

Submitted May 5, 2014

I absolutely love having Dr. Myers as my dermatologist. I've had a poor experience in the past with a dermatologist who dropped me as a patient for no good reason, and I've never been happier about something like that happening because Dr. Myers is much better than my last dermatologist. I just couldn't sit by without letting others know how impressed I've been by the medical care he provides. He is friendly, explains medical terminology in layman's terms, and answers patients' questions so that they are understandable. He really knows his stuff!! He pinpoints conditions and problems very easily and helps you get them healed and fixed a.s.a.p. On top of being impressed with the doctor, the staff is very kind and friendly. The atmosphere is also clean, updated, and very comfortable. In conclusion, I am very, very pleased with the medical care/service I receive at Dr. Myers' office. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Really nice office and staff was very kind and helpful. Dr M is very knowledgeable. Took care of my problems.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr Myers is the best dermatologist I have ever seen. He genuinely cares and listens to all your concerns. His sense of humor and kind manner make the experience virtually stress free. His is also extremely knowledge in all areas of his field.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Awesome doctor! Took two of my kids in there and they loved him. I've been to him myself, as well, and he has earned our business. If you're scaly, scratch, lumpy, or itchy, he's your guy.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr Myers was great. He helped both my wife and I better understand my condition and what was required to fix and prevent it in the future. I had 3 MOHS procedures and was very impressed with Dr Myers and his staff. Great follow up after the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Myers is the best Dermatologist that I have seen. He spent ample time answering each of my questions and did not rush me out. He is very knowledgeable,friendly, and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Myers is awesome, we were seen right away, the staff was very professional and the Dr. took time to listen and really seems to care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

He is very personable and does excellent surgical procedures with limited scarring. He is personally concerned about recovery and progress of procedure.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. David J. Myers's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lehi, UT