Ratings for Dr. Alex Szirt

He was my doctor a number of years ago. He delivered my son and was excellent. Very good person and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great and experienced doctor,had a great birth experience

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I cannot recommend Dr Szirt highly enough, he is the only OB that does not charge the pregnancy management fee in the East, saving at least $4000. In addition it's so much more- he is very knowledgeable but matter of fact and will only tell you what you need to know- unless you want details! He has trials & data knowledge so you can be reassured about what he's saying and he uses humor to make you feel comfortable. My pregnancy was textbook and was expecting a straight-forward birth- after some time (>20hrs) Dr Szirt explained the birth was not progressing due to the baby's changed position and due to his size he gave me the decision to have a caesarean, after doing so he reassured me that my son would never have been able to come out naturally and he was efficient and skillful in delivery. All the nurses said Dr Szirt would not have endorsed a caesarean if not for very good reasons. All in all I felt so thankful I had such an amazing and experienced Dr.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Did not have a very good experience with this doc in the first birth,I didn't get eought care in post-natal, I did found some mistakes from him by remebering the wrong things, also the receptionist wasn't nice to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011