Ratings for Dr. John S Muchmore

Dr Muchmore is amazing! Took care of me last 3 months of my pregnancy! Very knowledgeable man, takes his time, explains everything that is going on and is super patient. Just an amazing person with 30+yrs experience!! 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Great Doctor! I had previously gone to another endocrinologist who performed a biopsy of the thyroid without giving me anything for pain or numbing the area. I was in tears before it was over, it was so painful! Swore I'd never have another biopsy. When it became necessary to have another one I told my primary care nurse I wouldn't go back to the first one and she scheduled an appt. with Dr. Muchmore. He had to perform another biopsy but he deadened it and was so understanding of my fears. His nurse is also Great! Dr.is very thorough and knowledgeable and so good at listening and explaining everything. Such a nice personality. Really cares about his patients! Even called me at home with the results of the biopsy and took the time to answer any questions I had. He is the only one I will go to for my problem. He gets 5 stars!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

He is the best. He gives me copies of all my labwork and doesn't talk down to me. He sent me to an outstanding surgeon for my thyroidectomy. As a new patient he got me in the same week, because he looked at my lab results and said I was very sick. He has a dry sense of humor and is matter of fact, but he is very compassionate and has the highest standards. He is a brilliant doctor and was able to figure out that I had two opposing autoimmune thyroid diseases. He always listens to me and does bloodwork when I feel something isn't right. Everything he has done for me and had me do for myself has worked, and I feel like a different person from two years ago.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

THE BEST DOCTOR FOR THYROID!!!! I WASTED 10 YEARS WITH A EDMOND THYROID Dr. 1 VISIT DR.MUCHMORE TOOK ALL MY MEDICINE LOOKED AT MY REPORTS AND SAID I NEEDED SURGERY BECAUSE IF I HAD AN ACCIDENT I COULD BE IN BIG TROUBLE BECAUSE I HAD A 1 LB MASSIVE GOITER IN MY THROAT THAT HAD MOVED MY TRACHIA TO THE RIGHT AND WAS CHOKING ME AND HAD CAUSED ME SLEEP APNEA BIG TIME. IN SURGERY AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST MIGHT HAVE TROUBLE. ONE ANESTHESIOLOGIS REFUSED TO WORK ON ME FOR A DNC UNTIL I HAD THE GOITER REMOVED BECAUSE IT WAS TOOO DANGEROUS. I KNOW DR MUCHMORE IS THE BEST AND IT TOOK SOME TIME TO GET IN TO THE OFFICE BUT IT WAS WELLLLL WORTH THE WAIT!! I LOVE HIS STRAIGHT FORWARD APPROACH AND HE TOOK TIME TALK TO ME AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!! DR MUCHMORE SAID "SOME DR'S ARE LIKE CLOWNS THEY DONT TAKE MEDICINE SERIOUSLLY" AMEN TO THAT!!! DR MUCHMORE TAKES MEDICINE AND HIS PATIENTLY VERY SERIOUSLY. ONLY THYROID DR. I WILL TRUST AGAIN!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

An amazing doctor. He can and will make your diabetes manageable. And he knows it. He can be very arrogant. But it is worth putting up with to receive care from someone so knowledgeable. I don't recommend seeing him if you are deaf or hearing-impaired. He won't take the time you need to understand him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

When my wife was having our second child and contacted pregnancy diabetes, Dr. Muchmore took care of her every step of the way. He was an angel sent to help my family. A++

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. John S Muchmore's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)