Ratings for Dr. John Chenoweth

After 6 failed IVF cycles with another fertility doctor we had given up hope until we were referred to Dr John Chenoweth. Our beautiful baby girl was born after 1 cycle managed by this amazing man. No words can ever express our gratitude.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

He has a 'face' for couples/ married women and a 'face' for single women. I'm sure that when he sees attached women and couples he is everything that is written here. When he sees a single woman he will be quite different, insisting on breast examinations (even if there is no concern on the part of the patient) and whacking the transvaginal ultrasound device up you on every opportunity. I had to walk away.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

John is an extremely caring man and an excellent communicator and doctor. He went above and beyond for us through our IVF journey. Calling me with blood test results after hours, visiting me in hospital on a Saturday after I hyper-stimulated and performing a FET on a Sunday because it lined up with my natural cycle. I was so anxious for my first egg retrieval surgery but John held my hand and was very reassuring. If you're going to ride the emotional and physical roller coaster that is IVF you want John by your side. I just wish he was still doing obstetrics and could deliver my baby now that I'm pregnant.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

A very caring and excellent doctor. His knowledge and approach to patient care is second to none. We would have no hesitation in recommending him for anyone considering IVF treatment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

John is not just a wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable doctor, but a wonderful person as well. He really cares about his patients and their outcomes. I went through 2 rounds of iui with him and became pregnant on the second. I felt like I was in the best possible hands with him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Amazing doctor... I am a egg donor and from the moment I walked into the room I felt like he was a friend.. Not many people can say they can walk into a gyno room and feel comfortable but I did.... Very open and honest and doesn't sugar coat anything .... When doing my examination he was very gentle and talked me through everything he was doing and why... Hands down a wonderful compassionate man.. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

We have had a rough road trying to fall pregnant and consulted 2 other highly regarded specialists who basically told me I had no hope of getting pregnant at 40 (after several failed IVF) cycles - after an IVF nurse strongly suggested I make a third opinion appointment with Dr Chenoweth I reluctantly did as I had really had enough of Drs and Disappointment by my precious 15 months of treatments. This sounds silly to say but when I first met with Dr Cheneworth it was like walking in a warm comfortable room and chatting to an old friend. His caring and empathy and kindness were just what I needed and he followed that up with integrity and intelligence and a "new way" of looking at things. Within weeks we were pregnant and whilst we sadly miscarried and find ourselves going back for our next embryo Dr Chenoweth still got me 5 steps further than the other 2 doctors. I work in the medical field and now will only refer patients to Dr Chenoweth who's compassion and wisdom and willingness to be flexible (doing appointments by Skype to save me a long drive) was something I have yet to find in any other Doctor. 100% recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Glad Dr Chenoweth is still practising, as initially consulted with him over 15 years ago. He has a great bedside manner and caring empathetic approach. I must also pride him on his nonjudgmental and holistic approach to very difficult issues that many doctors are very poor at dealing with. Now live on the other side of the country, but would certainly consider seeing him again if the need arose.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I have consulted Dr Chenoweth for many years now for a variety of issues, including the birth of my children and have found him, at every stage, very professional, willing to listen to my concerns, caring and non judgemental. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge and has contributed greatly to my health and wellbeing over the years. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Because of my medical history, I have consulted a variety of doctors over the years but none have been as impressive as Dr Chenoweth. He has always been conscientious, careful and thorough; with an obvious commitment to practising consistently excellent, up to date medicine with a sensitive and caring approach. I have never been disappointed in the level of care that I have received.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013