Ratings for Dr. Sohail Sunner

She never listens or explains any procedure that would be taken. Always in a rush.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

she has no right to be a dr. what a disgusting human

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

she doesn't really listens to her patient's concerns always in rush.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Horrible staff. I called for an appointment and the receptionist said she would do me a favor and give me an appointment. Why is it a favor for me to get an appointment with my family doctor? Sunner is always running late and then rushes through the appointment. I'll be switching family doctors

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

AVOID THIS PLACE! RUDE STAFF! THE TWO GIRLS WITH HIGHLIGHTS (PURPLE, PINK, GOLD?) NOT ONLY LOOK UNPROFESSIONAL FOR THEIR JOB WITH THE MULTICOLOR HAIR BUT ALSO ARE RUDE AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DID A CRIME BY ASKING A QUESTION.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Absolutely worst Doctors office I've come across in my entire life!!! The staff are the most terrible of all!!! Would never ever recommend this place to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

She is very unprofessional. I went with my baby who was sick and she basically was very uncaring. She should not be in this profession if she has no compassion at all for people who are sick.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

She has long wait times, always rushes the interactions and rushes out the door once she feels she's done so she can deal with someone else. I don't feel she really listens to her patient's concerns and often doesn't make clear recommendations. I have had to visit her for the same medical issue every month or so because I need alternatives to try but she gives me the feeling that she gets tired of seeing me and doesn't have any recommendations to make. Last time, before I could even ask for a physio referral, she just ran out the door. On top of all this, the front staff are blunt and rude to their patients. Overall, I don't find this a great place for anyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

When she finds out that you want her to be your family doctor, she will bend over backwards for you, take her time listening, etc, etc. As soon as you make the switch...the tables turn. Always rushing. It's difficult for my parents who don't speak a lot of English to be able to communicate with her as she ignores their concerns, and runs out of the room before they can ask anything else... worst doctor

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Terrible terrible staff!!! Terrible staff!!!! Terrible staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017