Ratings for Dr. Garry Morrow

IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.MORROWS FOR OVER 8 YRS,,He save my right eye from a detached retina,,,,..also i have had cataract surgery on my right eye in the last year and he has been with me all the way,,i,,yes the wait is long sometimes but where isnt it,in our system there r a lot of people who need help..HE,S all business yes,and so it should be he,s not there to be social.hes there to take care of your eyesight..if u want to be social go out to dinner..lol...lighten up people we r lucky to have him ...hes the best IMO....!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I first came to Dr Morrow with my vision very blurred in my right eye, basical only one eye was working and as a chef forn 44 yrs I needs my sight don't want to loss a digit with a sharp knife There were a lot of people in his office on coxwell . A great sign that this Doctor is worth waiting for after all we don't need a bandage this is our vision were talking about. well after our visit and extensive eye exam starting from his assistant eye guru Rainbow, and very long talk it was surgery for me Keith Rees CFCC and it didn't take long to get into the hospital and have him do the surgery, The hole procidure was over in one hour and I was sent home and asked to come into his office the next day. Wow or OMG as they say I could see better the next day and was about to take eye drops 3 times aday with 3 different drops, My journey for better sight has started, after a nother eye exam for a week later, this man really cares for you! sorry Doctor well after I finish all my eye drops I was back in his office again , I couldn't believe my sight was so great it felt as if I was seeing colour for the fist time this Doctor rocks and I think I'm cooking with more confidence well God bless this man for taking the journey to help others to have better sight. This hole journey has been scary but Dr Gary Morrow has changed my life and I'm going to make him a Chocolate Carrot Cheese Cake for him and Rainbow Thank You for my sight back see you in one year for my next eye exam.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I hace found Dr. Morrow to be a very compassionate, knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He has taken care of my eyes and several family members for many years including both of my parents and my wife's mother. My family and I moved to Brampton 7 years ago and we have continued traveling into Toronto to see him. He is absolutely worth the trip and the only person I would trust with my eyes. While you may have to wait to see him, I think his office is busy because of the time he spends with his patients, his attention to detail and the high quality of work he performs. He is also more thorough than any eye doctor I have ever seen. I disagree with some of the other comments listed. I believe it is unfair to be angry with someone who is clearly genuinely trying to help as many people as he can. There are apparently a lot of people with serious eye problems. He is an excellent eye doctor and definitely well worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

He was condescending and and cruel with my elderly father. Stay far away from him

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He is very very very rude ..i worked with him for one week and quit . He was very disrespectful to a black patient and ordered the man our of his office. Very short tempered . The schedule is very disorganized and a very long waiting period. His practice need to be re- assessed.run run choose another physician

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Morrow has absolutely no social skills, virtually invisible to this man, his intellectual IQ is a 10, his emotional IQ is 0. His over-booking shows everyone he has no respect for people and their time, in it for money and ego. He might be the highest overpaid ophthalmologist in Ontario. Stay away from him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I'm very happy to have Dr Morrow as my Opthalmologist but they have to do something about the scheduling. The office opens at 9am and when I arrived for my 10am appointment there were already 16 people waiting. Didn't get in until mid afternoon. Crazy.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Awful, I have never had an appointment last less than 5 hours, only about 15 minutes spent actually seeing the Dr. Also he is a jerk, rude and nasty, short tempered and just mean. Finally switched to another Dr because he was so awful. People sit on the floor in the hall he is so overbooked. RUN from him!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Unable to book appt for the last two weeks. Left voice message multiple times no answer.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Two to three hours wait time. Unpleasant disposition.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017