Ratings for Dr. Garry Morrow

Dr Morrow was very gentle and patient with me. He explained everything to me about the procedure. He made sure I was calm and ready. Dr Morrow and his staff were fabulous.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I attended Dr. Morrow’s clinic between March and July 2016. Dr Morrow performed cataract surgery on each eue at that time. I am very pleased with the care and attention I received from Dr Morrow and Rainbow. I felt comfortable in their care. I am most pleased with my renewed clarity of vision.Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Morrow you have made me see how everything is better in my life because of your care over this past year. To all your hard work - thank you. You and Your staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I wanted to thank Dr. Morrow sincerely for helping to save my eyesight. I developed a massive cataract in my left eye earlier this year. And an appointment was booked with Dr Morrow for July. I could not see anything out of my left eye because it was totally covered by the cataract. From the very beginning Dr Morrow proved to be a very knowledgable physician who works tirelessly to help his many patients (and me). He was very thorough in prescribing special drops, and doing many tests on me. He was very concerned with the condition of my eye and did everything in his power to give me a chance at totally improving my declining eyesight. I was very scared that there was no hope in my seeing well again as well as reading and driving, but after my cataract procedure almost one month ago, I was happily surprised by my new clear eyesight and I can only thank Dr Morrow immensely.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr Morrow has done so much to help me with my eyes. I cannot thank him enough. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Morrow and his team to anyone who may be looking for a great eye doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I had cataract procedures in May and Sept 2017. First L then R eye. Dr Morrow and his team were very supportive and efficient in every aspect of their work. I was very nervous at first but they put me at my ease. I am very pleased at the improvement in my eyesight thanks to the expertise and helpfulness of Dr Morrow and his team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Morrow is a wonderful doctor.My family and I have been seeing him for many years.He works so hard - never stops. He has taken great care of us and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking a knowledgeable, skilled and caring eye doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I attended the offices of Dr. Morrow in order to have corrective eye surgery 4 years ago. It was the best decision I ever made. The doctor and staff were great. I am glasses free to this very day after years of wearing corrective lenses.Thank you Dr. Morrow!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.MORROWS FOR OVER 8 YRS,,He save my right eye from a detached retina,,,,..also i have had cataract surgery on my right eye in the last year and he has been with me all the way,,i,,yes the wait is long sometimes but where isnt it,in our system there r a lot of people who need help..HE,S all business yes,and so it should be he,s not there to be social.hes there to take care of your eyesight..if u want to be social go out to dinner..lol...lighten up people we r lucky to have him ...hes the best IMO....!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I first came to Dr Morrow with my vision very blurred in my right eye, basical only one eye was working and as a chef forn 44 yrs I needs my sight don't want to loss a digit with a sharp knife There were a lot of people in his office on coxwell . A great sign that this Doctor is worth waiting for after all we don't need a bandage this is our vision were talking about. well after our visit and extensive eye exam starting from his assistant eye guru Rainbow, and very long talk it was surgery for me Keith Rees CFCC and it didn't take long to get into the hospital and have him do the surgery, The hole procidure was over in one hour and I was sent home and asked to come into his office the next day. Wow or OMG as they say I could see better the next day and was about to take eye drops 3 times aday with 3 different drops, My journey for better sight has started, after a nother eye exam for a week later, this man really cares for you! sorry Doctor well after I finish all my eye drops I was back in his office again , I couldn't believe my sight was so great it felt as if I was seeing colour for the fist time this Doctor rocks and I think I'm cooking with more confidence well God bless this man for taking the journey to help others to have better sight. This hole journey has been scary but Dr Gary Morrow has changed my life and I'm going to make him a Chocolate Carrot Cheese Cake for him and Rainbow Thank You for my sight back see you in one year for my next eye exam.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017