Ratings for Dr. Bassam H. Rimawi

I'm so happy that Dr Rimawi now works in Atlanta GA. He is amazing, caring and very smart. He is one of the best doctors I have ever went to. I recommend him to everyone who is pregnant and wants an honest, caring and responsible doctor. Amanda A

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Rimawi literally saved my life! He is the most caring, intelligent, and compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Words can't describe the amount of respect I have for him. He treats you like you are family and follows through on his promises. Although he has left the area, I do hope to see him again to thank him for giving me my life back. Yolanda R.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Very nice and explained everything to me in details. I felt very comfortable sitting with him in his office. Best doctor I have been too :)

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Best doctor in Charleston, he knows what he is doing. Im glad I went to him

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr Rimawi really helped me so much. I've been to so many doctors in my life, but I must say that this doctor is amazing, very knowledgable, very dependable and he knows what he is doing. I lost 3 pregnancies in a row and I'm only 24, I thought I would never be able to have a baby, but Dr Rimawi took care of my prenancy, his advice and care for me allowed me to give birth to a healthy baby boy in which I named after him. I highly recommend him to ALL patients. Thank you Dr Rimawi, your the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012