Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Kerbel

Very child friendly Executes shot before child has time to even realize they are being given a shot...

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kerbel. Both myself and my sister had him as our pediatrician and actually enjoyed going to the doctor as a child. He gives shots faster and quicker than any other doctor I have ever had, and it wasn't until I received a shot from another doctor that I realized that they actually can hurt! He is very quick, but responsive, and totally respectful of kids and their comfort levels. Also, he is completely reachable, personally gets back to you the same day you call, and 99\% of the time he can see you the same day if you are feeling sick. I hope he is still practicing when I have children!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I have Dr Kerbel for my two sons. Very warm, friendly and professional.My kids are not afraid of him and our experiences at this office is always pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Richard J. Kerbel's Credentials

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1975)