Ratings for Dr. Christine Rogers

I have been looking for a female chiropractor for a while now. I know I saw this Dr. a long time ago at a fair where they had a tent set up. I always look at reviews online and do my research before I go in. I am surprised for the minimal reviews on this site, as it has been my "go to" for finding good care. On Dr. Rodgers' website, I couldn't find the office hours anywhere. I then typed her name in the search engin and FINALLY found a site with the hours. Then I found 2 other sites with completely different hours. In the middle of researching I ended up on a social media site looking for further reviews and came across some not so flattering photos of the doc. They are very unprofessional, and awkward for a middle aged Doctor to be posting. Future patients do not want to see a naked selfie of thier physician laying in bed. I am sure her father would not either. I can't imagin she has kids, so we don't have to worry about them seeing that as a normal role model. YIKES. I'm not sure I trust her judgement after seeing that. This is just my experience. Some people might be ok with it. And hey, maybe she doesn't know it is public and hopefully she will replace it with a better, more professional picture. I do wish the doc luck and I am sure she is a very nice person. Just didn't click with me. And I know I am not alone on thinking this as many of us in our 50's are old fashioned and stand our morals.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Rogers made me feel welcome in her office. She utilizes great new technology which allows you to sign in via a computer and use a touch screen to display areas on your body and choose which type of pain it is causing you. Dr. Rogers then reviews it and adjusts you based on your personal needs. She does wonderful work on my neck, which had such a limited range of motion that I was barely turning my head before I saw her. She also uses an e-stim machine for points on my back and neck that cause me pain. Her massage staff is also very friendly and can work wonders for back injuries. I recommended Dr. Rodgers to my friends. She is a wonderful and friendly person, I'm glad I chose to go to Elan Wellness.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Rogers for several months. She has really helped me with increasing mobility in shoulder and neck. I have also utilized the massage therapists in the wellness center. The entire team has been warm and wonderful. I've gone from 3 visits a week to 1 visit every 2 weeks -- and continue to improve.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I was in a car accident as a young child and grew up having the best treatment from many chiropractors. I moved to Tampa and had a negative experience with this Dr. The office was empty which always is a bad sign and I hurt for days after my treatment which should never happen in a chiropractic office. Trust me, I know a good chiro and she just isn't that.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Rogers made me feel comfortable during my visit and was attentive to all of my needs.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Christine Rogers's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)